Has anyone tried marketsmastered.com manual?

Moonfish -

Some people may be suspicious about the fact that you posted just after Nick returned from holiday (and after 'Bob' replied to friend of mine who'd asked him about this thread).

It's probably just co-incidence though...

Jeff

What's also a bit fishy is this. Though moonfish is a T2W member since 2006 the only posts he made are on this thread. Advertising his "love" for "marketsmangled".

But that's probably coincidence as well :cheesy:! Oh oh oh... Vendors... Always good for a few laughs:LOL:!

I think Nick should prove his doubters wrong once and for all, and post his trades on Zulutrade.

With an 80% strike rate and a 1:1 risk:reward ratio, he'll soon be top of the leaderboard, and his sales will go through the roof!

Jeff

Just received another sales email from Nick.

Bizarrely, none of the 7 people whose testimonials Nick gives are on Facebook! Maybe social networking isn't quite as widespread as I'd thought!

Still, full credit to the people giving the testimonial! Personally, I wouldn't want my email address going out to all and sundrey and being picked up by heaven knows how many spam bots!

Jeff

Just received another sales email from Nick.

Bizarrely, none of the 7 people whose testimonials Nick gives are on Facebook! Maybe social networking isn't quite as widespread as I'd thought!

Still, full credit to the people giving the testimonial! Personally, I wouldn't want my email address going out to all and sundrey and being picked up by heaven knows how many spam bots!

Jeff

Mwoeahahahahaaaa :clap::cheesy::clap::cheesy::clap::cheesy::clap::cheesy::clap::cheesy::clap::cheesy::clap::cheesy:!!

See! Vendors are always good for a few laughs!

Nick must be doing really well! He just sent out an email saying:

'I have had hundreds of emails during the day asking “What are my favourite 5 instruments to trade” – due to the amount of emails I am doing just one mass email as an answer, I hope that’s ok?'

Wow! With that kind of response, you'd think we were in an economic boom!

Jeff

Nick must be doing really well! He just sent out an email saying:

'I have had hundreds of emails during the day asking “What are my favourite 5 instruments to trade” – due to the amount of emails I am doing just one mass email as an answer, I hope that’s ok?'

Wow! With that kind of response, you'd think we were in an economic boom!

Jeff

Stop, stop, STOP you're killing me!!! I need air, I need air!!! Gimme some CO2!!! Oh my god... That was a good one :cheesy:!

Mmmmm...You could be correct but I don't normally post some threads here. I only read everywhere. Advertising his love for marketsmangled? Yeah right! I think this should be sweep away under the rug! :|

What's also a bit fishy is this. Though moonfish is a T2W member since 2006 the only posts he made are on this thread. Advertising his "love" for "marketsmangled".

But that's probably coincidence as well :cheesy:! Oh oh oh... Vendors... Always good for a few laughs:LOL:!

I know that and I am not stupid! People selling system are always scam (I have been scam many times in the past and it was learning curve for me). Now..I do know what is like. You do whatever you think it is scam then it is your choice. I do it my way!...My problem..Not yours! ok, that it.....

It does not make any sense if you say those vendors trying to sell it....? That's exactly same as college, university or the training course want to try to sell everyone for their money. They are thinking of making some money rather than learning something in the course! If you doing your own business, then you would do the same! Even most of well known traders who making millions, then they do actually sell their product! It's all the same things! Nothing new to me! To be clear that Nick the Market Mastered is NOT only one and one product for £89 seem bargain to me....Why? Cos he have still keep update with his information, daily chart, website, blog etc. It should be worth much more!

PS: By the way, who's Mike and Diana?...

STAY AWAY FROM VENDORS AND THOSE WHO CLAIM THEY MAKE PROFITS BASED ON THEIR STRATEGIES! The 1million dollar question is:"why teach if you can trade"? Besides that, there are people actually working at those vendors. Why would Diana have a 9 till 5 job with the vendor at customer service while at the same time she can live the life of a day trader using the system her employer sells? Besides that, vendors often team up with a broker. Same story. Why would Mike, account manager at the broker deal with you and your fellow traders calls and emails while at the same time he sees your account growing knowing you subscribed to the vendor they team up with!? I mean why doesn't Mike quit his job subscribe to the same vendor and live the life of a day trader!? They both have the same reason... They both know that what the vendor sells doesn't work.

Read the attachment, I trust it will shine some light on the dark and shady world of day trading.

Last edited:
Old forum I know but I use TWADJ and the 2 extra strategies.It and they do work. I have no idea why you all have such a 'downer' on Nick Kruger/Markets Mastered. I am not affiliated with him NOR am I a trader 'out of the woodwork'.

It is a straight forward strategy that when combined with the learning of the candles patterns is profitable. No idea if Baby Pips has details where you learn the same. Nick does email support and does answer questions but does insist that you learn yourself rather than be sprouted everything.

My view and am contactable and NOT on Facebook!

Whisperoci - Sorry, but I regard Nick as a con artist. The world's top traders don't get an 80% strike rate combined with a 1:1 risk:reward ratio, so I'm not prepared to believe Nick does. If he did, why doesn't he post his trades on Zulutrade? He'd make an absolute fortune, and would have hedge funds lining up to pay him 8 figure salaries!

BTW, some people might regard it suspicious that your first ever post on the forum was to defend Nick, and might suspect that you are him... :)

Jeff

Whisperoci - Sorry, but I regard Nick as a con artist. The world's top traders don't get an 80% strike rate combined with a 1:1 risk:reward ratio, so I'm not prepared to believe Nick does. If he did, why doesn't he post his trades on Zulutrade? He'd make an absolute fortune, and would have hedge funds lining up to pay him 8 figure salaries!

BTW, some people might regard it suspicious that your first ever post on the forum was to defend Nick, and might suspect that you are him... :)

Jeff

excuse me for interupting here

Ferru .....you are not the Ferru(FX) are you ? ...let me know as i've been trying to contact you for a while

let me know ;)
N

u

I've no idea who 'the Ferru (FX)' is, so I can safely say 'No', although I'm intrigued who you're referring to! :)

Jeff

I've no idea who 'the Ferru (FX)' is, so I can safely say 'No', although I'm intrigued who you're referring to! :)

Jeff

sorry Jeff ...its not a cryptic thing or even a scam play

FerruFX is a major major programmer / Trader in an area I like to follow and I thought he might be now on T2W.....hes big on other forums like FF

I follow Forex Factory a lot for my own trading interests (where a lot of these kinda dudes are) but you need stupid credit points to get on to a lot of the threads and I cant be arsed to do it ....and a lot of them dont respond to Personal messages either ........

no worries .......signing off ;)
N

Jeff

Okay, 3rd time trying to post this. My Ocicat 'Horatio' keeps turning off the computer:)

Well, what can I possibly add to people who have an opinion other than mine?

It is a democratic society and you can believe as you wish. However, from your comments I doubt you have actually tried the system Jeff. Would that be correct?

Are you in fact basing your opinion on others views?

No, I am NOT Nick Kruger and I believe that I have posted on this forum somewhere in the past, no not even on FaceBook so I of course must be a con artist:) (Not your comment but been seen here in the past)

A) I think it pretty sad that people have to post all about themselves on a webpage really. re Facebook

B) Think Twitter is basically for Twits.

I posted here to offer my opinion and that is what I have given you with a view to helping people understand the system is genuine.

I am an ex financial and mortgage adviser and under the name of cherkhan (was too honest for that job), have made many posts on other forums both technical and financial. (I am ex BT, electrical technician, electrical contractor, electrical/electronic wireman etc etc).

Have tried many systems over the years and found most to be Hogwash and that is not something out of Harry Potter:)

Have used certain parts of Vince Stanziones systems but too long term for me.

Came across Markets Mastered by trawling financial forums, namely this one as well. Saw the agro pointed towards Nick Kruger and followed it up with a little searching.

See absolutely NOTHING relating to any 80% success rate anywhere, not in his system manuals or website.

I speak with experience of his systems and that is what I offered on this forum, an honest review with practical experience:)

Basically, it is take it or leave it. Either way gives me no cause for concern as my bank balance increases:), Been trading it around 3 months so can offer an honest opinion but I HAVE used it. |Other forums also have positive feedback.

On these forums it is like someone (not necessarily you Jeff) who pulls apart say a car for being rubbish yet have never actually owned or driven one....and I should know I bought a damned Jeep:)... and I wouldn't again:)...the drivers wiper fell off 6 times already and everytime it is pouring with rain!

So as I have said, own the system, tried the system, use the system and love the system...period!

I guess Nick Kruger prefers to not work for other people, much the same as myself. I cannot see any problem with that. Why should he post details of trades on a forum?

I doubt £88 will break anyone on this a site so show a little foresight and actually try the system BEFORE tearing it apart.....then at least people will be able to give a detailed and honest opinion.

'nuff said, I am off....and that STILL does not make me Nick Kruger. If you have any doubts, ask the mods for my details. I give full permission to allow them to advise you who I am and am not.

Why should he post details of trades on a forum?

Cos it wld prove whether it works or not - and if it does as you claim, then it wld be excellent marketing. Win win huh? Oh unless its just a sc@m.

(I cannot believe I had to spell that out for you, but then again you do buy systems).

Anyone else notice how good moonrush' spelling is vs his grammar - almost like he's trying to purposefully post this way to cover up the fact he is kruger / whisper.

Frankly, I care not at all. I gave you an honest opinion. Take it or leave it.

Attacking other people for their spelling and grammar will not bring any credence to your comments.

Signed Prince Harry, I could be. The again I may be Lord Lucan.:clap:

Anyway, as there is little point in posting here if all you get is basically insults to your intelligence as you have attempted in your reply. I will be off. These forums always tend to go that way.

Happy trading.

Frankly, I care not at all. I gave you an honest opinion. Take it or leave it.

ok - i will take it as garbage, for this reason....your opinion happens to be remarkably similar to the plethora of fake testaments surrounding the next big trading system posts ("these forums always tend to go that way") - but with your intelligence you already know this dont you? and with such a high iq you obviously know that without backing your opinion up with say a live call (from said brilliant system) means that your opinion, just the same as the scammers fake testaments, is worth sweet FA to anyone with a dose of common sense, whether its the truth or not.

doubt £88 will break anyone on this a site so show a little foresight and actually try the system BEFORE tearing it apart
being so clever you must be aware that the fact hes selling a system (& its for the bargain price of £88) is all the proof you need to conclude it is dogsh*t. and you call buying this system 'showing foresight', you absolute tool of a scammer.

Attacking other people for their spelling and grammar will not bring any credence to your comments.
no attacks here, merely making an observation between yours / moonrush / krugers probable lame attempts to disguise the multi u/n fake testaments.

apologies though for insulting your intelligence, once again.

is this thread still running..........?

Jees
N

its a quality thread, in a nutshell it goes smthg like this (as most of them do):

muggings#1/scammer#1 (blackcobra/micahel6666): this system rocks, and if you have no proof to the contrary you cannot comment!
pinky: i have proof, i bought it - his cust service is terrible & he will not refund me
Stealthtrading: the same stuff is available for free on forums
muggings#2/scammer#2(moonfish et al): rubbish, hes a genius, his cust service is amazing. i am making loadsa pips. he also comes round to my house & massages my feet (I made this up - poetic licence).
pinky/me et al: prove it!
muggings#3/scammer#3 (whisper): no why should i. how dare you insult my intelligence
me: thats what scammers say
muggings#3/scammer#3 (whisper): well i disagree - so there!
me: damn, if only i had prepared for that response - i thought i had covered all bases

i am thinking about sending the script to a producer. one of the best threads around imo.

Last edited: