Dow End of Day Signalling Service

Thought it was about time for an update. Since last post in April, 9pm signals up £300, swings up 650 points, monday mornings up 670 points, forex set & forget up 340 points, sunday gaps up 520 points, and intraday alerts up over 2,000 points.

As YoYo says WDS recently introduced oil intraday trades. These have been running for nearly 4 weeks and are superb, well over 1,200 points profit, 250 so far this week.

Will update again at end of year.

Hi All

I am looking at subscribing to Winning Dow Signals just want to make sure the service is still being provided and people still having some success with it.

Just being cautious as have had my fingers burnt before by paying for stock triggers and and advice as i am sure most of us have.

Thank you

Happy Successful trading

I subscribed to the service to have a look at the Oil trades but I'd have to say that they have been pretty disappointing so far..

My observations would be.

1. They are obviously trading from a small time frame indicator which means that more often or not the price they indicate as entry has already been hit and price has often passed the trigger by up to 20 points. So what do you do ? Take a poor fill in hope of a big move or wait for a retrace ?

2. They quote mid price as the entry and count their P & L based on the mid price but when you factor in a spread of 4 points and they make 12 trades some days you often need to make 50 points just to cover the spread.

3. They state that the trades have no stop but you can use an emergency stop of 50 points as they have never been more than 45 points down on a trade. Using a 50 point stop I was stopped out of two trades which they later close out when the trade is 30 points down. I then decided to remove the stop and had to take a 70 point loss on a trade that they claimed to have turned and reversed on 35 points earlier.

4. Points 1 -3 are bad enough but the final straw came when they started telling you about the trades that they missed (inevitably nearly all winners) and then started including these missed trades in their daily profit and loss.

So in conclusion I'd say that they seem to have identified a good mechanical system for profitable entries and exits but the time lag in trying to make this work as a signal service makes it unworkable. This coupled with their dubious results reporting means I wouldn't recommend to anyone.

There always going to be a lag between any signalling service and real trading. All signalling services are set to make money on subscribers and not on the market... Think about that... You will react faster if you set your own system.

Are these any good, and when is their book detailing their trading methods being published?