Dow End of Day Signalling Service

No further trades since my last post so +100 points to date

We had a scalpsignal last night, by the time I got the signal the market had moved 25 points towards the target. I still took the trade but got out at +25 thinking that I should only go for the original target price. Thats 125 points so far.

I've noticed there are a lot less signals than there were when I did the trial but theyve all been good so far.

Nice to see more people following/contributing to this thread (thought I was all on my own!)

I got in 10 points away from their entry price last night so picked up 40 points (that's 140 since my last post).

I've also noticed there has been a reduction in the number of signals in the past couple months (7 per my records since the beginning of October), but those that have been issued during this period have been very profitable. I prefer this to having a lot of signals that are hit and miss, especially given the current volatility.

Nice to see more people following/contributing to this thread (thought I was all on my own!)

I got in 10 points away from their entry price last night so picked up 40 points (that's 140 since my last post).

I've also noticed there has been a reduction in the number of signals in the past couple months (7 per my records since the beginning of October), but those that have been issued during this period have been very profitable. I prefer this to having a lot of signals that are hit and miss, especially given the current volatility.

All that matters is the bottom line at the end of the month, I personally couldnt care if there was only 2 signals a month, if they make money thats all that matters. I would like to get a swing signal though, I liked your approach of using them for guidance for daytrading.

All that matters is the bottom line at the end of the month, I personally couldnt care if there was only 2 signals a month, if they make money thats all that matters. I would like to get a swing signal though, I liked your approach of using them for guidance for daytrading.

No more signals since my last post, there was a warning of a potential signal this afternoon but it didnt materialise.

Got 35 points off last night's overnight trade and also taken 80 points off the swing trade - currently 20 points to the good on an open position after re-entering at 8590. If WDS trade call correct should be a profitable day!

WDS swing trade closed off at 250 points profit - I managed to make around 450 points by trading the pull backs.

WDS swing trade closed off at 250 points profit - I managed to make around 450 points by trading the pull backs.

hi theway2excel,
nice work on the 450 pips. i'm currently in my 3rd week of the free trial for wds so i've seen the 400 & todays 250 pip swing trade plus the scalp trades. just wondering if you could expand on the way you trade the pull backs? do you wait for a certain amount of retracement before going back in again - so on a 'short' swing trade you wait for a rise in the market & then enter when it goes back down again?
thanks
paul

hi theway2excel,
nice work on the 450 pips. i'm currently in my 3rd week of the free trial for wds so i've seen the 400 & todays 250 pip swing trade plus the scalp trades. just wondering if you could expand on the way you trade the pull backs? do you wait for a certain amount of retracement before going back in again - so on a 'short' swing trade you wait for a rise in the market & then enter when it goes back down again?
thanks
paul

No hard and fast rule, I just watch the charts for signs of market turning, although today worked quite well waiting until the price pulled back towards 8600 before re-entering.

No hard and fast rule, I just watch the charts for signs of market turning, although today worked quite well waiting until the price pulled back towards 8600 before re-entering.

right - can see the dow found resistance a few times @ 8600 today. thanks

Not updated for a while as only been 1 trade since last post - an overnight scalp last week that was closed off at break even the next morning. So after 6 months of receiving signals I am up nearly 3,000 points!

Received an e-mail from WDS over the festive period that said from February/March time they are looking to introduce intra day trade alerts, which could be interesting.

Will update again in a couple of weeks or so (hopefully after there's been a few more trades!)

Not updated for a while as only been 1 trade since last post - an overnight scalp last week that was closed off at break even the next morning. So after 6 months of receiving signals I am up nearly 3,000 points!

Received an e-mail from WDS over the festive period that said from February/March time they are looking to introduce intra day trade alerts, which could be interesting.

Will update again in a couple of weeks or so (hopefully after there's been a few more trades!)

Good job, I am away at present but will start recieving the signals again in a couple of days. It was 3 out of 3 since I subscribed.

Another great swing trade from WDS - their signal made 380 points but using my technique of closing then re-entering on the pull backs I managed to make over 500!

Yes, they are having a good run. Which chart do you find best for spotting the best time to exit re-enter?

Just had the email about a reduction in the monthly cost for new members, as it`s a permanent offer, rather than a limited promotional one, they might upset their existing customers. Just wonder why they feel the need.

Last edited:
Yes, they are having a good run. Which chart do you find best for spotting the best time to exit re-enter?

Just had the email about a reduction in the monthly cost for new members, as it`s a permanent offer, rather than a limited promotional one, they might upset their existing customers. Just wonder why they feel the need.

I use a 1 minute and 3 minute chart side by side and amongst other things I look for supports and resistance forming during the day and crossovers on macd.

Not received an e-mail about monthly costs, what does it say? I subscribe to the quarterly payment scheme. I've looked on their website and fee structure on there appears to be unchanged.

Dear Member

We would like to advise you of a promotion we are running on our Profit Related Payment Scheme.

Normally this scheme has a Fixed Fee of £50 every 3 months plus variable monthly fee based upon performance as follows:

0 – 99 points = no fee

100 – 249 points = £25

250 – 499 points = £50

500+ points = £75

However until midnight on Sunday 11 January you can subscribe to this scheme, via the link below, for a fixed fee of £10 per month for the lifetime of your membership (which can be cancelled by you at any time), with additional fees being paid at the end of each month, dependant upon the performance of the signals we provide - the variable fee for the first month being dependant upon the performance of the signals from 2 February to 27 February (so no variable fee due on points made up to 30 January):

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=1350112

The above link will be taken down at midnight on Sunday 11 January and the fixed fee thereafter will return to £50 per quarter, so should you decide not take up this offer, when your free trial ends on 30 January the fixed fee will be £50 per quarter.

Kind regards

Winning Dow Signals

Thanks for that.

Looks like it is a promotion aimed at those whose free trial ends at the end of January - maybe they've not had many new members sign up over the festive period.

Thanks for that.

Looks like it is a promotion aimed at those whose free trial ends at the end of January - maybe they've not had many new members sign up over the festive period.

Quite possibly, but at a saving of about £6pm is it really worth it. Promotional short term offers are OK, but when new members can pay less than existing members `forever`just seems unfair.

I have just been into Vodaphone and been told that new customers are getting mobile BB for £7.50pm (forever), but I have to continue paying £15, at least until my contract ends.

For a few quid a month, it`s hardly worth worrying about, just annoys me, probably a lot more than it should.

Been pretty quiet on WDS trading front since last update. One swing trade that they closed out at 20 point profit (was over 200 points up at one stage ). They also made a call for a short at the beginning of this week but the entry price they suggested was missed by about 30 points before market fell 400! Also gave an indication as to where the market would find support on Thursday - so while had no "official" trades this week, using the info they provided I was able to make some profitable trades.

They have also recently announced that they will be trialling an intraday signal service with their members from the beginning of March (be interesting to see how this works and whether it is as profitable as their end of day signals have been) - will update on this once it starts.