Your favourite quote.

The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803 - 1882), Conduct of Life

Knowing & Feeling

One bar encompasses previous 20 may not mean change of trend but change of underpants!

I don't think about time. You're here when you're here. I think about today, staying in tune.
John Lee Hooker

I've said that playing the blues is like having to be black twice. Stevie Ray Vaughan missed on both counts, but I never noticed.
B. B. King

If I hold back, I'm no good. I'm no good. I'd rather be good sometimes, than holding back all the time.
Janis Joplin

spike milligan

' I wish somebody would give me the chance to prove money doesnt buy happiness'

:LOL:

“Libraries remind us that truth isn’t about who yells the loudest, but who has the right information… At the moment that we persuade a child, any child, to cross that threshold, that magic threshold into a library, we change their lives forever, for the better. It’s an enormous force for good.”

Barack Obama

Me only have one ambition, y'know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen. I like to see mankind live together - black, white, Chinese, everyone - that's all.
Bob Marley

Ego

It takes a strong ego to formulate and act upon one's ideas; an even stronger one to step back from those ideas in the face of non-confirmation.

Bret Steenbarger