Your favourite quote.

It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin

Denis Waitley: Winners take time to relish their work, knowing that scaling the mountain is what makes the view from the top so exhilarating. - Denis Waitley

Where there is an open mind, there will always be a frontier. - Charles F. Kettering

Last edited:
The most serious mistakes are not being made as a result of wrong answers. The truly dangerous thing is asking the wrong question. - Drucker

To think creatively, we must be able to look afresh at what we normally take for granted.

Sometimes the situation is only a problem because it is looked at in a certain way. Looked at in another way, the right course of action may be so obvious that the problem no longer exists.

"It appeared effortless ,but not without effort"

This was KD Lang talking about the way Roy Orbison sang , and I related it to some of the very good tradespeople I have watched work over the years and I knew just what she meant.

The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either. - Benjamin Franklin (1706-01-17 – 1790-04-17) was an American inventor, journalist, printer, diplomat, and statesman.

Last edited:
he pinched that from me and tweaked it from my

....the man who worries about risk rather than embraces it will neither receive the reward he thinks he deserves ,nor will he avoid the loss he is concerned about.

Chump 17.07
( that's my IQ not the date ,don't overlook the decimal point)

Interesting quotes guys keep them coming.

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
Albert Einstein

Public opinion is a weak tyrant compared with our own private opinion. What a man thinks of himself, that is which determines, or rather indicates, his fate.
Henry David Thoreau