Winning Signals

Django

Afternoon Chaps,

I joined signals provider winningsignals.com recently and have been pleasantly suprised by their results - over several weeks although not all trades have been successful i have never been in a negative situation overall (maybe i joined at the right time!) but they are terrible at answering questions and their biggest problem is the trailing stop which they seem to apply randomly as it suits them. Has anybody else had any dealing with this company and can help.

Cheers.

Wouldn't trust signals meself. How will you know the difference between acceptable a drawdown and a complete failure of the system unless you understand the system?

What's the pips like with their signal per trade?

You get 5 trades a week unless they rollover and my totals for the last 3 months have been between 150 and 260 pips per month profit. Have a look at their website if you wish but as i said in my first post the problem with this service is working out how the trailing stop works as some times they apply it and other times they don't but they don't tell you when these times are and so you get diffrent results to them and that is not the point with a set-and-forget service.

Django - a stop controls your risk without strangling your profit. if you don't know how much is at risk, the set-up could be either strangling profit to death or risking everything. For long-term success you must identify and trade on your own signals.

Signal provider I used pridicted audusd and nzdusd crash.Now he is on holiday and I don't know if he will open again or not. Private chat

You get 5 trades a week unless they rollover and my totals for the last 3 months have been between 150 and 260 pips per month profit. Have a look at their website if you wish but as i said in my first post the problem with this service is working out how the trailing stop works as some times they apply it and other times they don't but they don't tell you when these times are and so you get diffrent results to them and that is not the point with a set-and-forget service.

:LOL::LOL::LOL: And you pay how much for this?

Signal provider I used pridicted audusd and nzdusd crash.Now he is on holiday and I don't know if he will open again or not. Private chat

100 quid a month! you would be better off drawing a line across a chart, and going either long or short for a pound a point!

Honestly, if traders haven't been making very decent money this last week of so, should they even be trading?