t2w - A site for amateurs run by amateurs

"Have a good run" might be a good slogan for t2w ...

I am not sure where the idea that PurpleBrain is the OP of this thread and as far as I can tell they are not one and the same.

I am not sure where the idea that PurpleBrain is the OP of this thread and as far as I can tell they are not one and the same.
Unless my eyes deceived me ffsear and timsk mentioned it on the great post thread.
ffsear said smthing like " hello purple brain"
and timsk asked why the multinick etc etc.
I could be wrong but im pretty sure it was a post by PieterSteidelmayer that drew the attention. like i said tho i could be wrong.

I knew I was right! I can tell these things. I'm great.

(p.s - I think it was moderator ffsear who first (incorrectly?) made the connection between OP and PB)

What about him?

PB joined 26th of March ...

PB joined 26th of March ...

C'mon. Most of you need to improve your detective skills.
No way in the world is Predicabo, PurpleBrain.
Look at writing style. General 'intent' etc etc.
In fact, PurpleBrain is almost certainly not a multinick, fullstop. I'd put money on it.

****ing Rampton multi nics wtf is wrong with these people why not just have one username ffs!

Piggy, were you once a little more crimson in a fromer life?

C'mon. Most of you need to improve your detective skills.
No way in the world is Predicabo, PurpleBrain.
Look at writing style. General 'intent' etc etc.
In fact, PurpleBrain is almost certainly not a multinick, fullstop. I'd put money on it.

Maybe you should consider this advice yourself , just look closer , and remember i was a mod at the time ...

I knew I was right! I can tell these things. I'm great.
You wana watch that 'i knew i was right' stuff. ;)
Besides who gives a monkeys, theres more important things to worry about!
Like Battenberg or blueberry muffin??

Last edited:
I joined this site a couple of days back and initially thought it had a reasonable degree high quality content. I now see that was random chance that I hit upon the first couple of threads which were quite good, the rest of the rest being dire by comparison. Even trying to have a discussion with any other member becomes a painful futility as the moderators decide apparently on a whim which posts of mine to allow through directly and which will be held back for review prior to potential release. One post still in purgatory after almost 18 hours. This is no way to run a professional website. But then I realized it's essentially a British run enterprise which possibly explains everything.

No wonder you chaps are slipping so terribly in just about every sphere of endeavor. I have some doubt this post will ever see the light of day as the incompetent rarely appreciate having their failings laid bare.

I don't know what this guy's beef is but it seems to be with the UK or is he just a sore head ? Did Tony Blair invade the Ukraine too ? If so I must have missed it. A big chunk of the Ukraine is over here anyway pinching UK jobs while the rest can't decide anything, while rioting. Rumour has it they emptied their looney bins onto the rest of Europe. Maybe one of those ?

Anyway I for one would like to thank T2W for a good site AND all for free.

Last edited:
Kinnel.
I'm not sure i'm buying it. (purple being the OP)
Purple was an intelligent, inoffensive, well-intentioned kind of guy. Grateful for all help and feedback he received from others. Seemed to leave on very good terms after deciding to throw the towel in with regards to trading.

The OP seems a bit like a bitter, ex-girlfriend.

Doesn't make sense.

Clusterfook of nonsense. I'm off for a run.

This is PB post.
is it really inoffensive, well intentioned ?

"timsk, I think the attitude came over in the first post. Bit of a prima donna. "

As it's Friday........

1233871506618.jpg

excessive_drooling_in_dogs.jpg