Why I find it so hard to trade with trend?

0FXTrader0

497 72
Livermores Book 'How To Trade In Stocks' recommends building a position as prices more higher worth reading for trend trading advice.

MariaRose

11 0
To trade with trends you need to have patience to keep your eyes on movement of the pair. You must analyse the trend to enter and exit the trade at the right time.

Upgradzz

25 1
To become a successful trader, instead of worrying about market conditions, it is better that you do a continued research of the market and build the strategy according to it, going against the market will never be favourable for anyone.

MariaRose

11 0
Trading with trends is always a difficult task for me also. But with time one gets better at it. I prefer to use technical indicators on charts, that help me alot.

TRADEMYSTYLE

17 1
I feel it is the lack of in-depth knowledge which makes it hard to trade with the trend. If proper analysis is done before making a strategy, then it will also be trouble-free to trade with the trend.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock