Why everyone loses at trading and I win

IzaIza

:LOL:

For those who do not know me will learn to value my insightful things that I have to say.

I am sure many of you will have your doubt gun loaded and ready to shoot. I do not mind, one day I may just show you the proof you so wishfully desire.

So extract whatever miracle juice from me you can. Who knows? I may provide you that missing ingredient to your financial freedom.

I welcome most inquiries...

maybe he forget to come back to post the miracle juice?

else he noticed ↑↓TriXx↓↑ has already cornered the market on flipping everyone off today.

Why everyone loses? The market is not the game, but the controller. As for traders? They are the actual game.

Why anyone trades to make money is just bound to lose. I have come out of hiding, my "bat cave" if you will, to look for some worthy adversaries or possibly a young bright eye student.

Why everyone loses? The market is not the game, but the controller. As for traders? They are the actual game.

Why anyone trades to make money is just bound to lose. I have come out of hiding, my "bat cave" if you will, to look for some worthy adversaries or possibly a young bright eye student.

hahahahahahahahahahha........lordy lordy .....thanks for this ............this has cheered me up tremendously....god bless the T2win community :LOL:

For those who do not know me will learn to value my insightful things that I have to say.

I am sure many of you will have your doubt gun loaded and ready to shoot. I do not mind, one day I may just show you the proof you so wishfully desire.

So extract whatever miracle juice from me you can. Who knows? I may provide you that missing ingredient to your financial freedom.

do you do weddings ? :LOL:

Most traders I've watched and traded with lose because they have no grasp on risk management. They buy against algorithms in high volume stocks using insane stops like $0.50 below their entry. No technical analysis is going to help you win in that scenario. Play in play stocks (no high volume stocks like AAPL and SPY are not in play) that other traders are also trading large sizes at discretionally. Find a swing low with size on the bid. Buy above it and set your stop a few cents blow for slippage. Once you see the bids beginning to get filled , get out. If you aren't quick enough, at least you will have the stop in place. With this, you should virtually be risking less than $0.05 per share on a trade than $0.50. My best setups are in Circuit Broker stocks with 100+ bids at a .00 or .50 level on a swing low. My losses are always less than $0.10 share and my winners range from $0.20-$2.00/share. Use your market sorter and find stocks. I've never met one trader who's lasted the years trading an index ETF or an AAPL/TSLA stock based on technical analysis. Find the stocks big traders are buying in on, which is likely never the high volume AAPL, SPY, FB, etc. stocks. You are just competing then with algorithms that analyze and execute a million times faster than you.

On 10/31, I know for a fact real traders were in the following stocks.

GPRO - solid earnings
LNKD - solid earnings
SBUX - disappointing earnings but analysts were defending
GLD - Technical breakdown, could of popped any minute
SRPT - FDA
EXPE - good earnings

The only reason I could possibly think of a real people trading AAPL or FB or SPY was because of the pullback in the market.

High volume =! real traders.

^I will be your student Master izalza

no, no, that's not how to crawl.

this is how you do it. get on bended knee and beg -

HI there, I've been learning independently for 18 months now.

Having discovered this thread, I immediately saw the value in this thread.
I would be so grateful if u accepted me as a student...as a teacher, should you decide to teach me?

look at that! butt licking at it's finest :sick: :D

Last edited:
Most traders I've watched and traded with lose because they have no grasp on risk management. They buy against algorithms in high volume stocks using insane stops like $0.50 below their entry. No technical analysis is going to help you win in that scenario. Play in play stocks (no high volume stocks like AAPL and SPY are not in play) that other traders are also trading large sizes at discretionally. Find a swing low with size on the bid. Buy above it and set your stop a few cents blow for slippage. Once you see the bids beginning to get filled , get out. If you aren't quick enough, at least you will have the stop in place. With this, you should virtually be risking less than $0.05 per share on a trade than $0.50. My best setups are in Circuit Broker stocks with 100+ bids at a .00 or .50 level on a swing low. My losses are always less than $0.10 share and my winners range from $0.20-$2.00/share. Use your market sorter and find stocks. I've never met one trader who's lasted the years trading an index ETF or an AAPL/TSLA stock based on technical analysis. Find the stocks big traders are buying in on, which is likely never the high volume AAPL, SPY, FB, etc. stocks. You are just competing then with algorithms that analyze and execute a million times faster than you.

On 10/31, I know for a fact real traders were in the following stocks.

GPRO - solid earnings
LNKD - solid earnings
SBUX - disappointing earnings but analysts were defending
GLD - Technical breakdown, could of popped any minute
SRPT - FDA
EXPE - good earnings

The only reason I could possibly think of a real people trading AAPL or FB or SPY was because of the pullback in the market.

High volume =! real traders.

Not agreeing or disagreeing about who trades AAPL etc, but I am confused a little about who's who.

So who are real traders? Are they the big traders you want to follow?

If so, by your definition - big traders = real traders (those who traded GLD/SRPT on 10/31) = high vol= AAPL

So maybe, possibly volume is misunderstood?

Post the last 5 years of your LIVE account history and I will post mine...

Up for it ?

ps: Don't forget to include the ticket codes...don't be blanking those out now :smart:

Not agreeing or disagreeing about who trades AAPL etc, but I am confused a little about who's who.

So who are real traders? Are they the big traders you want to follow?

If so, by your definition - big traders = real traders (those who traded GLD/SRPT on 10/31) = high vol= AAPL

So maybe, possibly volume is misunderstood?

By real traders, I meant traders managing firm size money. A security that's having xx,xxx-xxx,xxx prints when other days you'd never see it. A security where the bids and offers are normally <10 but on a particular day they are in the 100s. Those are the type of stocks I like to buy. Riding the wave of big traders. I personally look at the size Merrill Lynch's clearing has. When I see a stock getting long on a ton of size, I will check it out and ride the wave when I'm only trading 1,000 size at most.