Why everyone loses at trading and I win

Tricks got banned? What happened to him??? He was a funny guy...

Was a known scammer (Davie Robertson)
After being banned he spectacularly blew up his demo account with trades he was calling on twitter and then closed the account out of embarrassment when his luck ran out and the market humbed him, lol. :LOL:

lol his name sounda dodgy too. well thats good, nice to see justice being served! well played t2w

:LOL:

For those who do not know me will learn to value my insightful things that I have to say.

I am sure many of you will have your doubt gun loaded and ready to shoot. I do not mind, one day I may just show you the proof you so wishfully desire.

So extract whatever miracle juice from me you can. Who knows? I may provide you that missing ingredient to your financial freedom.

I welcome most inquiries...

I really have to ask...Are you a full time trader, making a living in the markets? I don't mean living off your spouses money while you dabble in the markets but really make a full time living in the markets?

I haven't read such silliness in a long time :LOL:

Unless you have something of value to offer, I will answer.

I also fail to see where you are going with this.

Does anyone know what the Usd/Cad is going to do?

Hello, I am in this field from last 1 and a half years,but did not gained much as expected. So can you share some views and tips how you succed all the time and I don't?

:LOL:

For those who do not know me will learn to value my insightful things that I have to say.

I am sure many of you will have your doubt gun loaded and ready to shoot. I do not mind, one day I may just show you the proof you so wishfully desire.

So extract whatever miracle juice from me you can. Who knows? I may provide you that missing ingredient to your financial freedom.

I welcome most inquiries...

You sound more like a writer than a trader. I am having fun reading this though

Where is the aforementioned miracle juice? Is it really forthcoming?

You may have good faith on yourself & also in the system. That's perhaps made you a winner.

I think because of lack of knowledge...one must go through with demo account first .I did same with Alpari and now trading happily.

Last edited: