• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Why Darwinex is not growing?

Why Darwinex is not growing?

• Total voters
There is a bit of confusion

trade2win.png

As investor I am up +0.4% in 2021, maybe I am dumb but I have 5 years of experience investing darwins.
I dont' think an "average" investor with something like one year of experience would be able to profit.

At the moment my LSC is ranked 650 and has the "medal" Top 15% "better than 85% of Darwins.
False if we consider that real competitors are 1000 not 4500.

Of course there are winning investors, my demo investing account is up 20%.
If on average investors are making money why are they leaving?

Probably they are considering an aggregate result.
For example this is the aggregate result for traders:
>>https://blog.darwinex.com/evolution-performance-darwinex-trader-community/

Let's suppose there is 5% of winners but this 5% is up 1 million while the 95% of losers are down 900k.
Probably there are few big investors with a small profit.

Last edited:
I see the Darwin GFA has got 10,000,000$ investment in 2021.
Maybe Darwinex is not growing in new Darwins or new investors but in money invested. If that was the case we should admit that it would be brilliant.

I mean, who cares if this month or next month there are 500 new Darwins or 500 new investors if those numbers fade away 2-3 months later.

Other than GFA is good or bad. Its 10mill $ invested are the good news. If Darwinex as a broker or ourselves as traders get to attract 10 more millions next year could boost it to another level.

Those 10 millions are ther since November 2019 , they didn't come in 2021.
The millions belong to the trader himself, he stated it in the old community.
Even if the investment was coming from another person it hasn't generated any profit in 2021, as you can see from performace fees.
The investment entered at a quote of 130 and now we are at 122.
The fact that ther is an overconfident trader with millions is not a proof of success for Darwinex.

Those 10 millions are ther since November 2019 , they didn't come in 2021.
The millions belong to the trader himself, he stated it in the old community.
Even if the investment was coming from another person it hasn't generated any profit in 2021, as you can see from performace fees.
The investment entered at a quote of 130 and now we are at 122.
The fact that ther is an overconfident trader with millions is not a proof of success for Darwinex.
The 10 million are from me and my investors, correct. Sounds like you have a bit of a vendetta against me / GFA. Happy to have a zoom call to discuss if you like?

The 10 million are from me and my investors, correct. Sounds like you have a bit of a vendetta against me / GFA. Happy to have a zoom call to discuss if you like?
Hi Nils, if the analysis of @CavaliereVerde is wrong, please correct the figures.
IMO the 2021 result of GFA is part of the "average investor"'s profit of Darwinex investors in 2021.
And please make it visible here that you are a professional investor (as far as I got it, a link to your website in your profile is enough) according to the rules of T2W.

He doesn't have to do what you ask him to do, it's absurd.
@nilsstueben continue with your trade, your darwin is in positive and you have an enviable investment, I hope at some point to have a similar investment.

He doesn't have to do what you ask him to do, it's absurd.
@nilsstueben continue with your trade, your darwin is in positive and you have an enviable investment, I hope at some point to have a similar investment.
Agreed! Congrats to GFA for his investments and results. If anythink, grateful to have Nils here and share whatever he wants to share as we all do

We can discuss about GFA in the specific thread.
Going back to Dawinex growth (or lack of) the only important parameter we have on their report is the +15% volume in 2021.
It is as positive result bu nothing to do with their x3 revenue growth of 2017 or with the x10 promised by Juan Colon in 2020.

@FXforfun
We can discuss if AUM matters more than number of investors but with the tools provided by Darwinex I can monitor investors movements not AUM movements an BTW single big investments are more come and go than hundreds of investors.
1 million coming from 100 investors in much mor robust and significant than one single investment.

Last edited:
Hi Nils, if the analysis of @CavaliereVerde is wrong, please correct the figures.
IMO the 2021 result of GFA is part of the "average investor"'s profit of Darwinex investors in 2021.
And please make it visible here that you are a professional investor (as far as I got it, a link to your website in your profile is enough) according to the rules of T2W.
Hi, fully agreed and I haven't claimed anywhere that my performance is amazing or better than anyone else's. Sure, some of the investors in my strategy haven't made money yet that is correct.