Who was that geyser.....

the only truly transparent way would be to have the trading verified by one of the publicly registered notaries in the UK. that would be lulzy though :LOL:

No. I am the leading authority on statement verification on the internet. My adjudication is final and he has passed. Now, where is your statement ? Like I already mentioned, photoshop statements are allowed.

No. I am the leading authority on statement verification on the internet. My adjudication is final and he has passed. Now, where is your statement ? Like I already mentioned, photoshop statements are allowed.

I didn't realise you'd expanded beyond Trade2Win. Clearly there's no stopping you

here it is BJ, normally I dont like to brag but since you asked.

Attachments

• statement.png
    statement.png
    104 KB · Views: 232
here it is BJ, normally I dont like to brag but since you asked.

Thank you. I will keep your statement on file. But I have to remark that it's not quite up to the usual standards. Too much red ink and smallness of, almost, everything. But good effort.

Jamie Oliver is a successful chef and restaurant owner. Why should he sell cook books if he makes enough money?

You can't judge peoples motives purely on how much money you think they make. If you do it probably says more about yourself then the person you are judging.

Maybe he's passionate about teaching? Maybe he wants to network and meet people as well as trade?

Secondly, its only £60 a month or whatever. He's only going to make money from that business if people keep re subscribing on a monthly basis. Meaning he has to provide a service that people value. Scammers try to take large one off payments because they know their days are numbered.

I actually used his service for a few months. Did I make money blindly copying his trades? NO! - Did it inspire me to new ways of thinking and open up new ideas to me YES!

I totally agree but Jamie's food is obviously highly rated by alot of people-the proof is in the pudding so to speak. Many vendors don't have proof of their trading skills. I would also say learning how to trade and learning how to cook are completely different especially as trading is so individual. Also I would guess the success rate is alot higher in something like cooking than trading.

I haven't ever managed to do one of his so called 30minute meals in anywhere near that time though :cheesy:

Assume this is the usual no statement/ must be a liar routine?

all i have is this years

well done on those trades by the way, great metrics and I wish you continued good luck. looks like you are in the '5%'. :)