Who do you respect most in the money world ?

Pat494

Legendary member
14,586 1,563
Does it not matter just how they made all their money ?
Trump inherited it from his dad who inherited it from his dad who had a brothel on the gold fields.
He behaves like it too.

Latty12

31 5
The respect could be earned from the philanthropy the rich do. But the fact that they have money automatically qualifies them as honourable in our present society as many people have vested interest which can be served by being in their company or sticking to them.
Agree with you.

Vinny64

18 2
I think its a very simple question.
In this money world i most respect money.
Because without money nobody help you. Money is the biggest power in the world.

If you don't believe, then you can follow world condition.
Not present condition follow some day before conditions.

Nowler

Experienced member
1,347 161
I think its a very simple question.
In this money world i most respect money.
Because without money nobody help you. Money is the biggest power in the world.

If you don't believe, then you can follow world condition.
Not present condition follow some day before conditions.

What about banks?

They create the money (technically its printed somewhere else, but I'm point stands) :)

You are respecting the carrot.
Why not the person holding the stick?

Pat494

Legendary member
14,586 1,563
It's very fortunate that there are still some people who are driven by some things other than money.

J Livermore

125 38
What about banks?

They create the money (technically its printed somewhere else, but I'm point stands) :)

You are respecting the carrot.
Why not the person holding the stick?
Nowler,

By any chance do you have an opinion on the gold standard? Would you be in favor of it if there was talk of going back on it in Britain?

Reactions: Nowler

Nowler

Experienced member
1,347 161
Nowler,

By any chance do you have an opinion on the gold standard? Would you be in favor of it if there was talk of going back on it in Britain?

Oh ya!
Back when money was kinda worth something!

Moving back to the gold standard is not going to happen because it will removed the central banks ability to print money.
Look at how eager they are to print money... does that look like the actions of people who would be willing to go back to the gold standard?

I remember seeing figures before: The Fed creates $900 out of thin air for every $100 of gold, and then commercial banks creates $9,000 out of thin air for every $1000 they have. Is it any wonder the shit hits the fan when we have a run on the bank? :)

tomorton

Legendary member
8,176 1,240
Its a good question -
Alan Farley
Alpesh Patel
Richard Dennis
Thomas Bulkowski
Al Brooks
Mark Rivalland
Michael Covell
Linda Bradford Raschke
Mark Douglas

I think all the above are or were traders. Its not that I don't respect Warren Buffet and Jeff Bezos but whatever they have done, they're still not traders.

Pat494

Legendary member
14,586 1,563
Y
Its a good question -
Alan Farley
Alpesh Patel
Richard Dennis
Thomas Bulkowski
Al Brooks
Mark Rivalland
Michael Covell
Linda Bradford Raschke
Mark Douglas

I think all the above are or were traders. Its not that I don't respect Warren Buffet and Jeff Bezos but whatever they have done, they're still not traders.
You note some great traders but the thread says " in the money world " which includes traders and many others.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock