Do you trade different strategies in the same account?

Yeah, I like to trade with different strategies with the same account, it is a good strategy to change your strategy from time to time.

Different strategies

Yes, I trade different strategies and use different trading styles. Some are shorter term, some are longer term and some only involve certain instruments.

Using multiple trading strategies? I think it is a direct way to wiping out your deposit. I think trading should be very concentrated on something very unique and well tested if you want to see profits in your account.

In my opinion demo accounts can be the best places to test strategies before implementing them to any live accounts.

Yeah, I like to change strategy from time to time, this increases our experience and through experience we can learn a lot.

Well i think this can be a dangerous idea to use different Strategies on the same account .. in fact if you want to do that may be you can chose two Different account for that .

I will say no to changing strategy in different conditions. Suggest, to trade when you think a market is according to your strategy and analysis. Changing strategy is not going to help.

Before changing your strategy you should thoroughly test it on demo first, and the more is the better. You should also account spreads and execution deficiencies that may surface during live account trading (because liquidity is not ideal there).

That's quite a nice way to test about the strategies. You need to learn lots of strategies to become successful, in Forex Trading and also you need to learn when you have to change as a single strategy cannot work all the time.

I like to trade with price action. sometime i used to take aggressive entry, normally i like to trade according to the trend direction.

That's good for you. We all have different trading styles and strategies that we depend on while making money. I keep changing strategy time to time according to the market situations.

well basically i dont have one solid strategy, I mean if you look into my hf account you will see me adjusting to what the market demands to simply make a couple of pips.