Where is the Dow & others heading in 2005?

Morning all
I think I heard on the radio that Prudence is speaking today, about the budget. No doubt trying to convince us that 2+2 really does equal 5, if we would only trust him :rolleyes:

I think he's working on two negatives make a positive

he could always take a leaf out of G dubs book and make out it was a joke

Well chaps Elvis is leaving the building, he has to go shopping, watch that 916 baby

Way down where the music plays

Way down like a tidal wave

Way down where the fires blaze

Way down, down, way, way on down

The question, to my mind, for today, is whether the oil price hike strengthens or weakens the market.

Right I'm going to stick my head out here as always.......

Should the Dow Jones close below 10830 on the four hour chart at 16:00 UK time then 10800 should snap and 11,000 should be well and truely over.......

Good Luck all....

leovirgo said:
WASHINGTON (AFX) - U.S. job growth recovered in November, with nonfarm
payrolls rising by 215,000, the best growth since July, the Labor Department
said Friday.
The unemployment rate was steady at 5%.
The figures were in line with expectations on Wall Street, where economists
had forecast a gain of 223,000 and a jobless rate of 5%.
================================

The market does not seem to be very happy about this news.

It is becoming more apparent than before. Friday was a down day despite some good news . It is not too difficult to guess how the market would react from now on. ;)

lol ok chaps, well ive just gone long at 10815 expecting a HUGE bounce into wednesday.

i guess im alone in this respect?

fc

Should the Dow Jones close below 10830 on the four hour chart at 16:00 UK time then 10800 should snap and 11,000 should be well and truely over.......

Right so far we have the close below 10830 at 16:00

Now at 20:00 I don't want to see the Dow above 10830........before that time expires we may get moves higher then that level for the next few hours or so......

User said:
Right so far we have the close below 10830 at 16:00

Now at 20:00 I don't want to see the Dow above 10830........before that time expires we may get moves higher then that level for the next few hours or so......
Since it was below 10830 at 16.00 are you saying that it will now go down to test 10800 and 11000 is truly over or are you saying that it must now remain below 10830 at 20.00 for this to happen ?

Since it was below 10830 at 16.00 are you saying that it will now go down to test 10800 and 11000 is truly over or are you saying that it must now remain below 10830 at 20.00 for this to happen ?

Provided we don't close above 10830 at 20.00 then an upward reversal would be over.......

The snap of 10800 could easily occur before 20:00.....

Thats enough charts for now......I'm taking a break.......

Greenspans speech last week on
International imbalances
In November 2003, I noted that we saw little evidence of stress in funding the U.S. current account deficit even though the real exchange rate for the dollar, on net, had declined more than 10 percent since early 2002. Inflation and inflation premiums embedded in long-term interest rates--the typical symptoms of a weak currency--appeared subdued, and the vast international savings transfer to finance U.S. investment had occurred without measurable disruption to international financial markets. Two years later, little has changed except that our current account deficit has grown still larger. Most policy makers marvel at the seeming ease with which the United States continues to finance its current account deficit.

Full article

You cant rush these things FC

May the force be with you ;) right now you see a three looks good to me

unless we hit in an hour then bounce and hit the nail tomorrow

Shopping!! how people find it fun I will never know