Where is the Dow & others heading in 2005?

a break of the bull flag offers us a potential 300 point move north..

10900 is the stumbling block to this though...

Attachments

• crucial.gif
    crucial.gif
    35.6 KB · Views: 181
FetteredChinos said:
trend is still up...

i suspect a close above 10900.. perhaps right on the 10920 line just to cause further indecision overnight...

will it, wont it, etc..

FC

With this momentum, it is charging towards 10923. I am not sure that would be the close or the high for today.

closed some at 10917...for +42

waiting for a pullback to add some more..still got main position from 816 running :) (stops at 10880 now)

today is going pretty damn well..

leovirgo said:
With this momentum, it is charging towards 10923. I am not sure that would be the close or the high for today.
Oh yes, it just snapped 10924.89. ;)

nice call fella, but i have a feeling it will be challenging that once more... until we get a few lower highs, we are still going up...

fc

I might be in a strong minority of one, but I went short at 10,916 and 1272 with some tight-ish stops. I fancy an old fashioned drop from here

FetteredChinos said:
nice call fella, but i have a feeling it will be challenging that once more... until we get a few lower highs, we are still going up...

fc
I'll be watching...for sure.. :D

mark twain uk said:
I might be in a strong minority of one, but I went short at 10,916 and 1272 with some tight-ish stops. I fancy an old fashioned drop from here

could work, but have you seen the support underneath the current move?

this is only my opinion though, please dont take it as a recommendation...

Attachments

• latest.gif
    latest.gif
    41.6 KB · Views: 200
there is plenty of support, of that there is little doubt, but I thought it's worth a flutter. If it drops a little bit more I will move the stop loss to B/E and then watch the world go by

Hmmmm, lunch times can be very slow going....I wonder what will be the bias will be after they've been fed & watered, failure to break out from 10920 could result in us being stuck in a 30 point range from 10890 -> 10920

It's going to have to convincingly breach 10945 on the Cash if we are going to see an assault on 11000 either today or later this week !

Long from 10846 and just moved my stops up to break even.

for me, i cant see us heading above 10950 in the next couple of days and even if we do,not 11000.theres a bit more ranging to do first..and i do like a good range. small short at 10915 stop at 10950. 10820 would be just dandy :D