Where is the Dow & others heading in 2005?

twaddle.

as you yourself say, there is nothing new in trading. so why cant you just regurgitate some of the stuff in your own effusive style?

And by the way, yesterday when I made my first and second statements I can tell you truthfully I had no idea there was an FOMC meeting and statement scheduled. So....all of it would be so far out of your frame of reference you would say it is twaddle as well, so there is no point.

oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

I feel we have been down this path before on another thread. ( patterns repeating themselves ? )

This pattern goes on to produce greater and more overt insults.
And culminates in people being outed as living on a yacht in Los Lobos or something.
And there is some burning of books (as I recall)

What is the point in constantly alluding to something that someone cannot, or will not post ?

The only TRUTH is a DATE-STAMPED post with a definite TRADE.
(eg; BUY at XXXX, or SELL when Dow hits YYYY)
anything beyond that is useless.

the majority of posters here are doing their damned best to evaluate and put their necks on the line (mistakes and all) with their assessments.

SOCRATES said:
My dear fellow, it does not matter in which language or how anything may be explained to you, you do not seem to understand it. I am not persisting any further with you, because there is no point.

Kind Regards.

LOL x 10: :LOL:
So instead of addressing the question I am now dismissed from the inner temple of your divine conclave as an unworthy heretic who dares to challenge your integrity.

I have never seen an explanation of anything by you on this board. Neither have I seen a direct and coherent answer to any question that has been put to you. You seem only capable of posturing through innuendo, cryptic remarks or enigmatic statements.

You seem to think that this creates the impression that you possess superior intellect, greater wisdom or clearer insight than anybody else here. It doesn't.
It just creates the impression that you are some kind of crank with an innate inferiority complex.

trendie said:
oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

I feel we have been down this path before on another thread. ( patterns repeating themselves ? )

This pattern goes on to produce greater and more overt insults.
And culminates in people being outed as living on a yacht in Los Lobos or something.
And there is some burning of books (as I recall)

What is the point in constantly alluding to something that someone cannot, or will not post ?

The only TRUTH is a DATE-STAMPED post with a definite TRADE.
(eg; BUY at XXXX, or SELL when Dow hits YYYY)
anything beyond that is useless.

the majority of posters here are doing their damned best to evaluate and put their necks on the line (mistakes and all) with their assessments.

Well said !

SOCRATES said:
And by the way, yesterday when I made my first and second statements I can tell you truthfully I had no idea there was an FOMC meeting and statement scheduled. So....all of it would be so far out of your frame of reference you would say it is twaddle as well, so there is no point.

well that makes you even more naive than i suspected.

how can you not prepare for a trading day, and not know one of the more important events in the monthly calendar?

or are you going to say that 100 point spikes in either direction are perfectly normal market behaviour?

FetteredChinos said:
why not?

Socco, you attempts to educate, or at least help other people on here really arent going too well.

please either re-assess your didactic method. or just bung a cork in it.

LOL, I see like being infected with herpes the symptom has returned. Fortunately I have discovered just last week that t2w has its own version of "bb acyclovir" One can simply click on a user name, select user profile from the drop down menu and select ignore from the profile page. The result, just like herpes the infection persists but the symptoms are greatly reduced, excellent tool, hats off to t2w.

That is why I stopped The Journey From The Basement dead in its tracks and did not develop it further.
That is why really serious and knowledgeable posters eventually run out of patience and give up.
That is why the great majority of what is posted is nonsense.
That is why when something interests me, I pounce on it, because too much nonsense is bandied about this topic for my liking.

Kind Regards.

SOCRATES said:
That is why when something interests me, I pounce on it, because too much nonsense is bandied about this topic for my liking.

Kind Regards.

Well you are the Pope of nonsensical posting on this board.
If you have something interesting, concise and coherent to communicate then by all means do so. Otherwise to quote FC "Put a cork in it" and stop boring everyone with your endless and meaningless twaddle.

SOCRATES said:
That is why I stopped The Journey From The Basement dead in its tracks and did not develop it further.
That is why really serious and knowledgeable posters eventually run out of patience and give up.

Kind Regards.

ok, i'll bite, and try to be constructive on this one.

if the majority of what is posted is nonsense, and well it might be, could you please expound why it is nonsense. otherwise we get to the level of a GCSE english exam where you get marks for just stating facts, rather than the a-level/degree equivalent where you have to state the facts, and also the rationale behind the opinions based thereon.

SOCRATES said:

so in a dramatic, Lewis Carroll-style, bout of reasoning, i conclude that you are neither of those?

FC

FetteredChinos said:
ok, i'll bite, and try to be constructive on this one.

if the majority of what is posted is nonsense, and well it might be, could you please expound why it is nonsense. otherwise we get to the level of a GCSE english exam where you get marks for just stating facts, rather than the a-level/degree equivalent where you have to state the facts, and also the rationale behind the opinions based thereon.

so in a dramatic, Lewis Carroll-style, bout of reasoning, i conclude that you are neither of those?

FC

FC - Don't hold your breathe waiting for either an intelligent or coherent answer.
He either ignore it or respond with more of his usual pompous and meaningless cryptic remarks.

FetteredChinos said:
its only cryptic if you have something that is being concealed.

i suspect this is not the case.

You're right, in real terms there is nothing there to conceal - he just unsuccessfully tries to create the illusion that there is.