• Option1

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • Option2

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fool proof way to make money

Hi Rob and all,

good to see lots of oldtimers still around.

Guys, we need to get a grip.

Focus and concentration is what it's all about.

You want to call yourself a trader ?

Only guys who get to call themself that are guys who know what's what.

Real experts and pros.

What's that mean ?

That means real traders short the high of the day, and cover at the low.

Other days, buy at the low, and cover at the top.

Stop losses ?

For ninnies.

Who needs em when we've got it nailed with laser like vision, experience under our belts and brilliant insight.

Rinse and repeat.

Without err or fail, daily !

And then, you need to do that double the size of anybody else.

Anyone who can't do that is just a rank amateur better off selling fries at McDonalds.

Now that's what real trading is.

Simple enough, I should think.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Merry Christmas everyone, also Fomo.

santa%20village2.jpg

Can't trade ? Try this for a secure income...:cool:

:LOL:

Reactions: BSD
Good, honest work.

Got to remember, not everyone who can cut straight to the chase, eliminate the waffle, and seperate the wheat from the chaff !!!

That's only real expert and pro traders who've got that down pat !!!

we've got expert traders here at trade2win - all of them post in the ftse live call thread.
We used to have lots more, but it's slimmer pickings now

Yeah had a look at that, great thread.

Lord Flasheart used to do great as well with realtime calls including stop loss levels and with charts and pics and all.

I really have great respect for the guys like Rob doing that.

Ego would rear it's ugly head and seriously mess up my mind.

But real respect and kudos to those doing it.

Good, honest work.

Got to remember, not everyone who can cut straight to the chase, eliminate the waffle, and seperate the wheat from the chaff !!!

That's only real expert and pro traders who've got that down pat !!!

How do :) Long time !!!

I think MoFo likes me really despite his protestations.........I do wish he would stop repping my posts though....sall a bit creepy :LOL:

How do :) Long time !!!

I think MoFo likes me really despite his protestations.........I do wish he would stop repping my posts though....sall a bit creepy :LOL:

Hi CV and Tim,

Great to see you guys are still around as well.

Happy things are still going strong here.

Tim, no hard feelings please, I know I still owe you sthg, still having a bit of a (loooong) think about whether that's for me at the moment or not.

What's also holding decisions up is, in Germany we've got all these Christmas markets at the moment, and to prop up the local economy it's expected of everyone to do their bit and every evening go out and imbibe copious amounts of Glühwein, mulled wine.

Good enough.

Thing is, it doesn't help the thought processes.

But anyway, Merry Christmas to you two as well.

:)

jungfernstieg_2069809904.jpg

Our's, in Hamburg.

Live trading Calls

EU

12 04 pm

2729 low for now 31 scalp buy

Need over 36 to hold - otherwise take out what you can

1 00 pm

Not been able to make over 42 on EU scalp buy - so now fully exited at 39

EU

7 09 am

Above 2593 scalp buying again - but needing over 2607 to hold on longer for a bigger retrace

Would only scalp sell now under 90

EU

8 26 am

I think 8 21 am was the scalp buy on EU at 57 I got 61

EU

8 40 am

2562 to 70 is now all supports for me

I would need under there and say 58 to be holding any scalp sells on

Above 65 /70 on pullbacks - scalp buy again

I am looking forward in the New Year to completely changing my own "LIVE TRADE CALLS

Over the last year - I have made approx 3000 calls

Out of those 3000 - I reckon over 500 have been precise and IN ADVANCE

I have posted examples on just a couple of days in October - ie with time with price and comment

Surely by now the whole blooming World know that every FX trade entry I make is from a cut off stop level of between 3 and 7 pips. 7 pips is only required if the spread is over 2 or 3 pips. For Spreads under 1 pip - 5 pip stop - is massive when you are an expert on timing etc.

Do I get every call correct ??? - Of course not - good days over 80% easy - bad days maybe 60 -65%

Can anyone follow my calls and not be confused??

Well my "imaginary trainee " ie Major Magnum - seems to have understood how you do it over the last 9 months - ie one statement result for a live / real money cash day below - and then my comment -

181208d1414508779-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-today1.png

4 08 pm

Back for 20 mins or so

Just checked your live figures

Over 200+ pips for day ( although I appreciate some part stakes ) 24 trades only 2 wrong so over 90% win rate - low stakes - and 27% increase for the day live

Not bad MM - not bad at all - and on live money

Must feature this in other Intraday thread - I reckon I am more pleased for you - than you are yourself

Regards

F

Still - me and Major Magnum - ( my imaginary student / trainee ) must be living in another world ;-))

PS - might find some comments out from other members who have thanked my for some of my LIVE TRADE CALLS - after taking them

As you know - i do not want to be an Alert Service - thats why only the traders following and understanding my methods in detail can understand what I am saying in my own coded version

PPS - Appreciate only 500+ LIVE IN ADVANCE TRADE CALLS is hardly many over the 3000+ trade calls I have made - but why are certain members spreading myths that I am still to make even one ;-)

Surely they have an hidden agenda ?

I know that - but why are reasonable more moderate intelligent members not understanding that ??????

Regards

F

Sometimes you want to claim that your 'calls' are proper 'live calls'
Sometimes you admit that they are not live calls because you ''don't want to be an alert service''
Sometimes you claim they are live but are in a special code that not everyone can understand.

You seem to want to have your cake AND eat it!! :)

Fact is, the 'calls' are just general market musings from which a 'profitable result' can always be claimed after the event due to the nebulous wording, as has been proven by people making similar 'calls' for fun ;) (remember?? :))

You're not the devil, and as I said ages and ages ago, I don't think you're a scammer who is out to try to take peoples money from them ala davie robertson (which is why I assume the mods let you carry on with the nonsense)

But there's no way that you're a trader. You're a blogger. If you go back a few months and read the time stamps, you literally post non-stop and later claim lots of profitable trades, lol. Any person with a brain knows that this is all fantasy.
Further confirmed by the fact you've never show a hint of proof.

I'm getting bored with it all now and you'll be glad to know that I plan to lay off for a while and get away from posting.

I just don't know who you think you're kidding??
You seem to get most satisfaction from views on your thread (in which you make up about 80% of the posts with the non-stop, chain posting) or by showing that you can last longer than some posters thought you would.
Only, this isn't an achievement! - people like Pboyles who said ''he won't kepe this up'' simply assumed that you have something else to do with your time (maybe trade??) instead of posting drivvel non-stop

Have a merry Christmas (and I actually mean that!!)
p.s - I know I will!!!!

Also another very interesting FACT

Since this thread started on Friday 19th December - my own live Intraday thread as seen over 7000+ new page reads - very strange in just a couple of days ?????

I have nothing to sell and certainly no vendor - but it shows the power of rumours and any comments whether they are true or not

PS Thank you all for taking my page reads to over 500k as well - hopefully a few members might at least learn something ;-)

Do i gain having 1k page reads or 500k or 1 million page reads - NO - not one bit - am I bothered - NO - not one bit

Merry Christmas and a Happy and prosperous 2015 to you Devilicus - and I genuinely mean that as well

The secret is so boring

Its all down to years and years of knocking out intraday trades - multi screens and computers - quick typer - super fast brain - and the ability to work better under pressure.

Major Magnum is now becoming the same

I have seen him now take say 6 trades in a hour ( more than me ) and make anything from 5 to 10 comments in that time

Aa normal blog comments takes me what 7 -10 seconds - but maybe 30 seconds to 5 mins for it to get on the forum and you read it ;-)

PS - trades always get priority as you would expect

Regards

F

Also another very interesting FACT

Since this thread started on Friday 19th December - my own live Intraday thread as seen over 7000+ new page reads - very strange in just a couple of days ?????

I have nothing to sell and certainly no vendor - but it shows the power of rumours and any comments whether they are true or not

PS Thank you all for taking my page reads to over 500k as well - hopefully a few members might at least learn something ;-)

Do i gain having 1k page reads or 500k or 1 million page reads - NO - not one bit - am I bothered - NO - not one bit

can I ask you slow down a little to at least let me get to 1million first ? :LOL:

N

......................Aa normal blog comments takes me what 7 -10 seconds - but maybe 30 seconds to 5 mins for it to get on the forum and you read it ;-)............

Really can't understand that, fxmo, mine appear immediately. Even when T2W was under bot attack a few weeks ago it never took anything like what you seem to suffer once you were in the site. What browser are you using?

jon

edit: PS this one appeared before I'd counted to three secs.

5 minutes for a post to appear here ! haha classic c@@p lulz .

Really can't understand that, fxmo, mine appear immediately. Even when T2W was under bot attack a few weeks ago it never took anything like what you seem to suffer once you were in the site. What browser are you using?

jon

edit: PS this one appeared before I'd counted to three secs.

I use chrome

90% of the time my own comments appear on the thread page within a few seconds of posting.

However - not everyone on the page sees them as the same immediate time and this happened on Friday on this thread between 2 48 pm and 3 30 pm

During that period of approximately 40 odd minutes - at least 4 different members made comments - and although the actual blogger would see the comment appear on the thread within seconds of posting - NOT EVERYONE ELSE WOULD.

This happens on my own thread quite often when 3 to 6 members all comments at same time over say 10 mins in busy periods.

You sometimes do not see other members comments - even if you refresh the page immediately

On Friday from 2 48 pm to 3 30 pm - I commented at least 4 times - and I saw my comments appear at the times I posted

I kept the page open and then over next hour more and more posted and several more pages of comments appear.

I then 30 mins or so later go back to one of my comments after 3 00 pm - and notice there was 2 more comments there - which I had not seen on page refresh nor by 3 30pm - even though the time stamps clearly showed they were posted in the 3 00 m- 3 20 pm time slots

Strange - many times phantom comments appear after you scroll through a page - which were not there 5 - 10 mins earlier ?

If its a browser fault fine .

But normal members would not spot this - and it only happens in busy periods when many multi comments are made by many members on one single thread page all within say 2 -5 mins apart.

This is a FACT

(The devil is always in the detail )

Also note my original comment said 30 secs to 5 mins to see - AND READ - many times you dont even them see them unless you go back to another page

Ok

Regards

F

I use chrome

90% of the time my own comments appear on the thread page within a few seconds of posting.

However - not everyone on the page sees them as the same immediate time and this happened on Friday on this thread between 2 48 pm and 3 30 pm

During that period of approximately 40 odd minutes - at least 4 different members made comments - and although the actual blogger would see the comment appear on the thread within seconds of posting - NOT EVERYONE ELSE WOULD.

This happens on my own thread quite often when 3 to 6 members all comments at same time over say 10 mins in busy periods.

You sometimes do not see other members comments - even if you refresh the page immediately

On Friday from 2 48 pm to 3 30 pm - I commented at least 4 times - and I saw my comments appear at the times I posted

I kept the page open and then over next hour more and more posted and several more pages of comments appear.

I then 30 mins or so later go back to one of my comments after 3 00 pm - and notice there was 2 more comments there - which I had not seen on page refresh nor by 3 30pm - even though the time stamps clearly showed they were posted in the 3 00 m- 3 20 pm time slots

Strange - many times phantom comments appear after you scroll through a page - which were not there 5 - 10 mins earlier ?

If its a browser fault fine .

But normal members would not spot this - and it only happens in busy periods when many multi comments are made by many members on one single thread page all within say 2 -5 mins apart.

This is a FACT

(The devil is always in the detail )

Also note my original comment said 30 secs to 5 mins to see - AND READ - many times you dont even them see them unless you go back to another page

Ok

Regards

F

I think that's a lot of balderdash, dear chap. Probably best, then, to post a shot of your trade ticket with the position size blacked out.

That's Ok

Everything I say is balderdash only to the members who don't want to believe it.

I am sure I am not the first member to follow live comments appearing page after page over a short period on a thread and then go back to a previous page and see a new comment I had not seen or read whilst on the page ?

But

If i am - it just shows my attention to detail and power of observation - should have been a lawyer maybe - lol

Regards

F

That's Ok

Everything I say is balderdash only to the members who don't want to believe it.

I am sure I am not the first member to follow live comments appearing page after page over a short period on a thread and then go back to a previous page and see a new comment I had not seen or read whilst on the page ?

But

If i am - it just shows my attention to detail and power of observation - should have been a lawyer maybe - lol

Regards

F

I'm sure you're not. That would be the inattention of the reader, but the post time would, of course, be within seconds of when you pressed the submit button so they would know when you sent it whenever they might have read it.