What consitutes a "LIVE TRADING CALL"

What Constitutes a "LIVE TRADING CALL"

• Option1

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • Option2

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ether make the live calls that are laid out in option 1 that everybody can relate to or not at all, end of.

Mike, good post, the thread has being set to run for 30 days. I'll ask here and now.

FXMO, if the poll at the end of the period shows option 1 to be what everybody (except you and likely MM) perceives as a LIVE CALL criteria, are you willing for one week only, to
post live calls in the formnat of the the option, thenshowing after you were telling the truth all along, we can all move along as frends?

Here is a Santa idea ------- could the top brass at t2w set up a special Skype type room early in 2015 for Forexmospherian to shout out his trades ------ with anyone who is interested just listening in.

You are so right

I really want to break my rules and do it

But I won't - that's discipline for you

Nah, Cowardice, because you could put all this to bed, right here right now, its not you won't you know you can't.

Noticed a post where you were willing to drop expert and use the best, geez, certainly a touch of narcassism in your personality.

Here is a Santa idea ------- could the top brass at t2w set up a special Skype type room early in 2015 for Forexmospherian to shout out his trades ------ with anyone who is interested just listening in.

didn't someone offer to pay for a room with voice feature a while ago to put his calls to the test and mofo completely bottled it?!! lol

Joking apart though gents, how long are you prepared to let it go on ? I personally think the mods need to have a private meeting to discuss this in depth.

totally agree with morgan-edge, it is embarrassing for the site and thus the reason for members leaving.

Ether make the live calls that are laid out in option 1 that everybody can relate to or not at all, end of.

With respect Mike, the whole point of the boards is that members can express any views they like...but by the same rule, they can expect to be challenged on those views....this is what makes a board and is the very reason members flock to threads like this.

So, when someone sets themselves up as an "expert retail trader" then they are going to attract attention and the more the better I have to say.

Joking apart though gents, how long are you prepared to let it go on ? I personally think the mods need to have a private meeting to discuss this in depth.

totally agree with morgan-edge, it is embarrassing for the site and thus the reason for members leaving.

Come off it Mike
#
The reason the site is down on numbers is down to all the negativity and bickering and laid back trolling etc etc

Not down to me - I just get up the back of old members

But the site needs new blood

Surely there are over 50 Full time traders who are members who can blog and trade every day

Just saying a price and buy and exit at 30 pips is no use to anyone

Traders want inside info and the beans spilled

That's the problem - the real profitable old school traders just do not want to reveal anything to help the intermediate type traders of say 2 to 5 year etc

And then maybe 5 or 10 of these guys will share all the info with all members

I won't be sharing confidential info - but hopefully some of my trainees might and as you know Major Magnum does often

I will make a stipulation that any new trainees who have over 18 months of normal Fx trading experience must provide then their trading info when live on T2W if they want my help and assistance - totally free of charge - as given to Major Magnum over the last 10 months.

I bet that means nobody else will want to go through what MM did - it was hard study - but he getting there

With respect Mike, the whole point of the boards is that members can express any views they like...but by the same rule, they can expect to be challenged on those views....this is what makes a board and is the very reason members flock to threads like this.

So, when someone sets themselves up as an "expert retail trader" then they are going to attract attention and the more the better I have to say.

Agree with you - somewhat - , freedom of speech yes (y) , but he cant spread the same drivel and the same c@@@ in every other thread , that's not going to attract attention at all , its just going to attract flies and scare away bees .
Your call before Sharky files for chapter 11 :LOL:

The difference here is, I often follow the live trading thread and have huge respect for traders such as dinos, postman, dowjones, and many others that post live calls and statements due to the fact i can see there making money on a constant basis by their entry and exit levels, but most of all i respect them for showing their losses.

These guys have earned their right to be called professional traders, though they would be far to humble to call themselves as such.

The difference here is, I often follow the live trading thread and have huge respect for traders such as dinos, postman, dowjones, and many others that post live calls and statements due to the fact i can see there making money on a constant basis by their entry and exit levels, but most of all i respect them for showing their losses.

These guys have earned their right to be called professional traders, though they would be far to humble to call themselves as such.

Anyway there are some legal requirements to call yourself professional in the UK .

Mike, good post, the thread has being set to run for 30 days. I'll ask here and now.

FXMO, if the poll at the end of the period shows option 1 to be what everybody (except you and likely MM) perceives as a LIVE CALL criteria, are you willing for one week only, to
post live calls in the formnat of the the option, thenshowing after you were telling the truth all along, we can all move along as frends?

I am happy in the new year to change and make some calls in any format you want

BUT

I will not disclose whether I have $1 a pip on or $120 a pip on the calls - that confidential info - and so are my account(s)

Maybe you should all being asking Major Magnum as well - he already happy showing you his business etc

Maybe he will not want to once he's got a $70 - $100K funded capital account - but that's his option

Come off it Mike
#
Not down to me - I just get up the back of old members

Just saying a price and buy and exit at 30 pips is no use to anyone

Traders want inside info and the beans spilled

That's the problem - the real profitable old school traders just do not want to reveal anything to help the intermediate type traders of say 2 to 5 year etc

I won't be sharing confidential info - but hopefully some of my trainees might and as you know Major Magnum does often

FX, you do get up the back of members and you know why.

I don't want or need inside info, just clarity and honesty.

"Old School", cheeky sod, 52 years young:), I do and other also reveal "peeps" of how we trade, it would be a foolish trader who reveals his edge to all and sundry. FYI, I have helped a couple of new traders in the past and will continue, like othesr to offer advice if asked.

Nobody wants to know your "expert" system, just see some evidence of a real live trade call with facts and figures, nothing more nothing less.

Anyhow, enough for today, have peaceful and restfull weekend. Regards

yes yes yes. YOu've said this lots of times over the months.
You won't. You would be exposed as a clueless newbie very quickly when forced to commit to a trade by announcing you are IN one the second it has been taken and the stops start getting hit each time.

i agree with morgan edge its time he was given the chop he actually contributes nothing

BUT

I will not disclose whether I have $1 a pip on or $120 a pip on the calls - that confidential info - and so are my account(s)

Maybe you should all being asking Major Magnum as well - he already happy showing you his business etc

Maybe he will not want to once he's got a $70 - $100K funded capital account - but that's his option

FX. thank you, I would not expect you nor anybody else to reveal the balance of their accounts or what what level they trade at, thats personal information and is private and confidential.

Lets leave it there, let the poll finish off and the we can agree a format, I think, if everything is as you say it is, attitude towards you may change.

Have a peaceful christmas. Regards Rob

You won't. You would be exposed as a clueless newbie very quickly when forced to commit to a trade by announcing you are IN one the second it has been taken and the stops start getting hit each time.

Hi, FX has said here for all to see that he will, lets leave it there and see if it comes to fruition in the new year. Regards

FX, you do get up the back of members and you know why.

I don't want or need inside info, just clarity and honesty.

"Old School", cheeky sod, 52 years young:), I do and other also reveal "peeps" of how we trade, it would be a foolish trader who reveals his edge to all and sundry. FYI, I have helped a couple of new traders in the past and will continue, like othesr to offer advice if asked.

Nobody wants to know your "expert" system, just see some evidence of a real live trade call with facts and figures, nothing more nothing less.

Anyhow, enough for today, have peaceful and restfull weekend. Regards

The same to you old boy - and I am 61 yrs young next month lol

With regards to giving all the trading "SECRETS" away - I share maybe over 90% - but the real "edge" in experience and time spent perfecting your "edges"

My way is complex - thats what I like - it means it cannot be copied and making any is-experienced new trader good money after just 3 or 6 months etc

That why I cannot market it or even think of selling it unless I charged over say $20 K or so - and then not going to get many takers at that rate lol

Regards

F

ROFLMAO

OK its christmas lol

Time for a drink