What consitutes a "LIVE TRADING CALL"

What Constitutes a "LIVE TRADING CALL"

• Option1

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • Option2

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Check out my statement guys. I traded today and made £486.... You don't need no information.

Sly as a FOX!

Attachments

• dax.png
    dax.png
    27.4 KB · Views: 196
WRONG - AND DISTORTED

You challenged me in the other thread closed down

You thought I would not take up the challenge??

The "Whitch Hunt continues and i just did not know Rob you were part of the clan

"Clan", what planet are you off, I'm just a run of the mill guy who doesn't suffer fools and liars.

I did challenge you, on the other thread, and still the same, no comitment from you to prove your self appointed "expert tag", all waffle with no substance to prove anything you say.

Did anyone leave a sell on EU after 3 00 pm

Shame - I exited - see not perfect

Also I am noticing the time lags on some of the comments coming onto the thread

I refreshed browser twice and still missed comments???

Hardly helpful for making any calls 1 min before a trade

Honest question to every one!

If i remove the word "live calls" from FXmo's thread title. Will it solve this (#firstworld) problem?

Not everybody wants to or is even interested in making a live call and I respect any individual decision who prefers not to.

However, I have a major issue, with traders, who mark them themselves up a expert traders and provide fuzzy edged areas were a trade will be taken and some time after that event has happened, claim to have made xx number of pips/points and refuse everybody's call to identify when the trade was entered and exited the market or even confirm that any trade has actually taken place.

So, (out of interest), what do you perceive to be the requirements of a live call.

OPTION 1.

1) Enter the time you placed the trade (within 1 minute of taking the trade)
2) Specify the price you entered the trade at
3) Stop Loss level, eg 10, 20 or none.
4) Limit level target or
5) Exit strategy if your limit isn't acheived.
6) Show a screenshot of your entry from your blotter for confirmation of your claim

OPTION 2

1) Identify target areas, eg: long above X levels or short below X level
2) Never confirm the entry price you achieved when you executed the trade.
3) Claim you made X pips/points from trading No 1 above
4) Never state stops or limits
5) Never under any circumstances provide evidence of your claim
6) Continue to claim your an expert.

Be interesting to see the outcome, thanks for participating. Regards, Rob

Hi Rob

Poll needs a third option.

OPTION 3

1) Don't know ! I've never done any
2) I'm an expert retail trader so normal rules don't apply to me you peasants
3) Do you have any idea who I am !
4) Me and my m8 Richie can do wot we like...cos that's the kinda guys we are !
5) Now , where was I...oh yeah, sell below 78-75 buy above 82-84...yeah yeah that's it...phew, back on track !

Forget my live calls - look at the student / the trainee - he provided a full statement of 3000% increas on 200 trades in 10 days with 80% + success rate

You do not grow balls to trade over 5 or 10 lots in a few months and not have a problem. I have suggested to MM he needs over 2000 live trades before he get to over 5 lot stage per pip

Your must be a bad teacher, your "student" is doing something you didn't teach him, he's got the balls to post a statement, and I take my hat off to him, I believe him and wish him well on his trading journey.

You on the other hand demonstarte all the characteristics of Walter Mitty.

5 lots!, yeah right I'm sure your are, and we have to believe you because you say, :whistle:whistling:whistle:whistling

Polls going against you, I guess we all don't know how to make a live call :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

"Clan", what planet are you off, I'm just a run of the mill guy who doesn't suffer fools and liars.

I did challenge you, on the other thread, and still the same, no comitment from you to prove your self appointed "expert tag", all waffle with no substance to prove anything you say.

The Expert tag is easy to achieve

1.Just spend 10k hours watching live charts under 5 mins Time Frames

2.Take over 10 k live trades - that could be less than 3 yrs for a scalper - normally over 5 yrs for intradayer and about 20 years for everybody else

That why most Guru's and authors etc etc - are no experts - they have not done the time

Ok - accept you are not in Tar's clan - thats fine

traders busy trading VS bloggers busy passing their time blogging - blogger will always have the last word, lol.

End of the day, it would seem about 95% of members believe mofo to be a fantasist who doesn't actually trade.
There's been no evidence in his 20,000(!!!) posts that he can trade, so you can't blame them for that.

It is a bit of an embarrassment for the site and makes it look like forexfactory where there are litterally HUNDERDS of 'experts' just like mofo. Hundreds of 'experts' who want you to take their word as proof ;)
Mofo would fit in SO WELL there that I wonder why he doesn't post there instead.

Maybe that's why genuine traders like shakone left.

Still, it is what it is.

Hi Rob

Poll needs a third option.

OPTION 3

1) Don't know ! I've never done any
2) I'm an expert retail trader so normal rules don't apply to me you peasants
3) Do you have any idea who I am !
4) Me and my m8 Richie can do wot we like...cos that's the kinda guys we are !
5) Now , where was I...oh yeah, sell below 78-75 buy above 82-84...yeah yeah that's it...phew, back on track !

Classic. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Your must be a bad teacher, your "student" is doing something you didn't teach him, he's got the balls to post a statement, and I take my hat off to him, I believe him and wish him well on his trading journey.

You on the other hand demonstarte all the characteristics of Walter Mitty.

5 lots!, yeah right I'm sure your are, and we have to believe you because you say, :whistle:whistling:whistle:whistling

Polls going against you, I guess we all don't know how to make a live call :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sorry

i am a retail trader

i was trading 20 and 25 lots per pip live with GFTUK in 2007/8

I no longer trade over 12 lots total today

THAT IS 100% THE TRUTH

Swear on Mothers death bed and anything else you want me to - that is NO LIE

yep.
actually made nearly 500 pips on EU today.
I imagine everyone else did too at a guess....

Well if you did - thats means your double or even quadruple counting by counting every pyramid and peel you have done

I have not made 100 pips off EU today - but i have in total - money wise - why dont I say just - over £1 but under £5000 - surely thats helpful lol

Anyway - I though you trade more on Indices - like Tar ?

Joking apart though gents, how long are you prepared to let it go on ? I personally think the mods need to have a private meeting to discuss this in depth.

totally agree with morgan-edge, it is embarrassing for the site and thus the reason for members leaving.

Ether make the live calls that are laid out in option 1 that everybody can relate to or not at all, end of.

Sorry

i am a retail trader

i was trading 20 and 25 lots per pip live with GFTUK in 2007/8

I no longer trade over 12 lots total today

THAT IS 100% THE TRUTH

Swear on Mothers death bed and anything else you want me to - that is NO LIE

I could say I'm a multi millionaire, I trade at a grand a pip, you have to believe me to, because I say so!!!, without prove its worthless.

To be frank it doesn't matter what level anybody trades at, and if anybody trades at those levels, I take my hat of to them, the issue is all the claims of this and that etc etc and still for a reason known only to you. If what you say is correct, wouldn't it be a fantastic feeling to prove everyone of us doubters wrong and rub our noses in it!. Go on do it, you know you want to really, make me and everyone apologise for doubting you and them we can stop this thread.

I hold my breath.

Honest question to every one!

If i remove the word "live calls" from FXmo's thread title. Will it solve this (#firstworld) problem?

Hi Charlie

I know its the Expert word and Live that bugs them

I am happy for you to change it to

"Intraday FX calls by the best FX retail trader on T2W" lol

or

"Intraday FX calls by one of the best FX retail Traders in the UK"

I think in the world might be challenged lol

See I am that easy going and accommodating

Regards

Last edited:
I dont understand forex trading so i cant comment on Fs thread as it seems very complicated and above me.I just like to keep things simple.To me a live call is something like
Buy dow now at £1 per point at 17800(stop 30 points away)
Later you can then say sell dow at 17850 but unless you back it up with a statement that part is doubtfull.So a really true live call is a timed buy and a timed sell with proof.I aint no brain surgeon
but that method cannot be disputed.
Ps you must stipulate your stop aswell initially unless you are not using one lol.
voted 1.

I could say I'm a multi millionaire, I trade at a grand a pip, you have to believe me to, because I say so!!!, without prove its worthless.

To be frank it doesn't matter what level anybody trades at, and if anybody trades at those levels, I take my hat of to them, the issue is all the claims of this and that etc etc and still for a reason known only to you. If what you say is correct, wouldn't it be a fantastic feeling to prove everyone of us doubters wrong and rub our noses in it!. Go on do it, you know you want to really, make me and everyone apologise for doubting you and them we can stop this thread.

I hold my breath.

You are so right

I really want to break my rules and do it

But I won't - that's discipline for you