What Constitutes a "LIVE TRADING CALL"

• Option1

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • Option2

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F

hard work does scare me, I dedicate 4 hours pip by pip a day trading my own method and another few hours the morning after revising what I did right/wrong pip by pip the day before.

I have been trading for at least 10 years, most of the time very intensively, from the daily to 70 tick chart. There is a little I do not know regarding naked chart and PA.

I know very well that trading at a certain level is not easy.

I had a look at your thread and read half of it, mostly is about who has the bigger nose notion or you trying to defend yourself about you own method, the time you got to the charts showing your LR's lines, I could not see the bars, I could not see the price, I only could see lines....only indicators which are in my perception a step further than price. And my best experience and knowledge come from naked charts (Volman and Brooks).

I thought that I could combine the two because I could feel your generosity and you wanted others to do well, but I could not, your key times into your time window did not much my best entry, maybe a few did but not enough to be considered, most of your KT did not go anywhere.

I think it is your prerogative to present your method the way way you wish and I respect that.

I now trade the 1m shifted from my bread and butter for years the 5m (my way) and I am doing pretty well, better results compared. I am not making 30% a day but between 1 to 3% in a few months times a day will be plenty for me, beside I do no give a damn about money in the sense that it is not my only purpose.

You have my deeply respect but I just wanted make a few things straight.

Fzsy

You might have read on other thread that was closed Counter Violent commenting on Therumpledone trying to code his system and not having a clue what F was on about

Here is a video of somebody trying to make sense of nonsense and having absolutely no luck

Last edited:
You might have read on other thread that was closed Counter Violent commenting on Therumpledone trying to code his system and not having a clue what F was on about

Here is a video of somebody trying to make sense of nonsense and having absolutely no luck

Riveting stuff wouldn't you agree (y)

More vids to watch, Questions for F 001 and 002
Maybe my speakers but could have sworn I heard some giggling in both vids :eek:

Then I found this also by TRO :LOL:

EXPERTS are INFERIOR to ALGORITHMS

Morning Guys

I think this "what constitutes a LIVE TRADE CALL topic is slightly going off topic again - and back to F bashing - although I love it - its not really playing ball to Rob / Dinos .

I have said I will change to a new format in the new year and make sure I so a few LIVE TRADING CALLS IN ADVANCE from approx 5 pip stops - piece of cake for an expert ;-)

With regards seeing my main LIVE trading accounts - dream on - simply as we all agree I am not selling anything and if I have the odd $5 or 10k profitable day - what does it matter - money alone does not make a trader an expert -

Saying that on my live thread this morning - prior to 7 00 am I said I was in a scalp buy on the EU and I have now made 13 pips off my first trade at 7 26 am. But whats it matter i will never get 100% of my calls correct - maybe 70 to 80% is reasonable - even for a retail FX intraday expert - who does not sell anything - and as no need to:cool:

Have a great Trading day

You know what - I will

Regards

F

Morning Guys

I think this "what constitutes a LIVE TRADE CALL topic is slightly going off topic again - and back to F bashing - although I love it - its not really playing ball to Rob / Dinos .

I have said I will change to a new format in the new year and make sure I so a few LIVE TRADING CALLS IN ADVANCE from approx 5 pip stops - piece of cake for an expert ;-)

With regards seeing my main LIVE trading accounts - dream on - simply as we all agree I am not selling anything and if I have the odd $5 or 10k profitable day - what does it matter - money alone does not make a trader an expert -

Saying that on my live thread this morning - prior to 7 00 am I said I was in a scalp buy on the EU and I have now made 13 pips off my first trade at 7 26 am. But whats it matter i will never get 100% of my calls correct - maybe 70 to 80% is reasonable - even for a retail FX intraday expert - who does not sell anything - and as no need to:cool:

Have a great Trading day

You know what - I will

Regards

F

F

well done...

Mine a simple asymmetric triangle +9.1 risked 5

Have a good day.

Fzsy

Attachments

• to show.png
    to show.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 151
F

well done...

Mine a simple asymmetric triangle +9.1 risked 5

Have a good day.

Fzsy

Excellent - WD Fugazsy

Check out the EJ as well - was in sync with EU earlier on and since 7 00 am UK time - 6 00 pm your time moved up 45 pips - a cracker

You too Fzy

Regards

F

Excellent - WD Fugazsy

Check out the EJ as well - was in sync with EU earlier on and since 7 00 am UK time - 6 00 pm your time moved up 45 pips - a cracker

You too Fzy

Regards

F

I will (EJ).

EU now major TL broke, can dance both way.

Fzsy

Well - the brokers call them a 5 and 10 second tick chart - ie line/ ticks are measured every 5 or 10 seconds

If you are getting pedantic about terminology - Fine

I will call them all tick charts under 1 minute frames - CTrader at moment offer me a choice of 13 tick charts from1 tick to 34 and then 7 ticks to 13 ticks are no different to 10 second time chart

Its a matter of terminology - and industry terminology is not the same as my terminology

With regards to charts - NO BROKER PLATFORM CHARTS are that accurate - they are like 1950 Ford of Buick Speedo's - ie maybe within 15% Accuracy

I personally like GFT UK tick charts and Dukascopy as well over the Ctrader ticks - but that does not stop me trading on LMax or any other broker once you have then have the "sync " sorted

Hope thats clearer

Regards

F

EU went in some kind of large wedge reversal or just range....I am watching

Morning Guys

F

Good morning all, thread seems to have gone viral, for the record I'm not FXMO bashing, the earlier part of the thread explains why I started this thread.

FXMO has agreed (in principle) to post live calls more positively, that others can understand, not follow! in the new year, I did suggest, we let the poll run its course, see the outcome and then agree a format, that everybody agrees constitutes a live call.

HI BSD (Markus), nice to see you around, I hope all is well and your have a super Christmas, got to say, those photos you posted up of Hamburg are lovely. Regards Rob

Here we go again -another example in last 20 mins

Suddenly new comments appear on past page - not seen when I was on the page and refreshed it twice

Only saw them - when I wan back on previous page and one was posted over 10 mins ago - and only just seen it

Still nobody will believe me lol ;-)

Guys, I didn't intend this to be a playground for needless and pointless argument and counter arguement, its a POLL THREAD, and the results to day (rounded) are 91% in favour of option A and (9%) of option B.

Can we keep the thread appropriate and take the bickering to another thread. Please, somebody start the "BICKERING THREAD". :)

Guys, I didn't intend this to be a playground for needless and pointless argument and counter arguement, its a POLL THREAD, and the results to day (rounded) are 91% in favour of option A and (9%) of option B.

Can we keep the thread appropriate and take the bickering to another thread. Please, somebody start the "BICKERING THREAD". :)

Sorry, I take responsibility for it.........my fault ....it just slipped......my apology.....Merry Christmas and happy New year to everyone.

Fzsy

Sorry, I take responsibility for it.........my fault ....it just slipped......my apology.....Merry Christmas and happy New year to everyone.

Fzsy

Hey, no problems mate, it was just a general observation, a Merrry Christmas and Happy New Year as well.

Good weekend everyone?

Well Man U only drew at the Villa - and no FI racing - but Strictly and the Apprentice I really enjoyed and still got to do some more wrapping ( thats christmas parcels ) not EU price ;-)

Compliments of the season to you and all mods and staff

Regards

F

Best of weekends, best of weekends.

Can't remember much of it, but think those tend to have been the best.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Merry Christmas everyone.

Finland-winter.jpg

:)