What consitutes a "LIVE TRADING CALL"

What Constitutes a "LIVE TRADING CALL"

• Option1

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • Option2

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry for the hassle guys and extra work Tim.

Tim, what do you actually think as an idea for T2W and to get back on topic, don't the colleagues over at FF have sthg similar to what those social trading sites provide like eg www.Ayondo.com or www.profit.ly etc.

Social trading provides the highest transparency and credibility I should think, can provide people with a proven unchallengeable track record to attract funds if they want to start a money management business, put a stop to people claiming gazillions in profits based on non verifiable make believe calls, stuff like wasp could not have happened, be a real enhancement to t2w that could even be monetized.

LOT's of pros I think, no cons that spring to mind.

Now, will I get some of the profits too seeing as how I came up with the idea.

:)

LOT's of pros I think, no cons that spring to mind.
Hi Markus,
Thanks for the suggestion - they're always welcome (y)

Sharky has tried to go down this route - or one very similar (I've not yet looked at the sites you've linked to), when he created ForexDesk a few years ago. Unfortunately, that project had to be shelved and, in the interim, my understanding is that lots of other sites have sprung up to fill the void.

Whatever T2W does in the immediate future is likely to be whatever is achievable within the limitations of the vBulletin software used to run the site. That said, I'll make Sharky aware of your suggestion and, if it's something that can be incorporated into the site in some shape or form, I'm sure he'll consider it.
Tim.

Reactions: BSD
what have you done tim? merged all the posts together into one big lump? :LOL:
Hi LM,
Something like that, yeah!

For the techies that keep T2W afloat, I like to set challenges, just to keep them on their toes. This one appears to be on a par with Sony Pictures. They'll either manage it sort it or, if not, my next post may not have 'T2W Staff' under my username. You never know your luck chaps!

On a serious note - many apologies to everyone - I hope Sharky will come to the rescue before long.
:eek:
Tim.

Hi LM,

For the techies that keep T2W afloat, I like to set challenges, just to keep them on their toes. This one appears to be on a par with Sony Pictures. They'll either manage it sort it or, if not, my next post may not have 'T2W Staff' under my username. You never know your luck chaps!

On a serious note - many apologies to everyone - I hope Sharky will come to the rescue before long.
Tim.

If worst comes to worst, I can always re-create the jist of it:
F: I use a special 10 second tick chart
Everyone else: Err...no such thing. ticks charts are based on transactions.
F: No. I'm right. My broker told me.
Everyone else: No. (followed by many many lenghty explanations about why he is completely wrong as usual)
F: Well....I call anything under 1minute charts, tick charts
Everyone else: :rolleyes:

Hi LM,

Tim.

yes they'll sort it. the original thread should be in a cache hopefully. if not, the posts are effectively deleted.

top tip - use merge for threads - use move for posts :whistling :cheesy:

yes they'll sort it. the original thread should be in a cache hopefully. if not, the posts are effectively deleted.

top tip - use merge for threads - use move for posts :whistling :cheesy:

tbh, I don't think there was any new thread...Tim cleaning up, play mod, more plausible :devilish:

lol @ tim (y)

I did it once and merged everyone's post into one big car crash, not a pretty sight I recall, crap happens :(
Cheers LM - I feel much better now. If it can happen to someone of your calibre, I don't feel (quite) so stupid! It bugs me though that I've moved posts hundreds of times, but usually only a handful at a time. The one time I make a total pig's ear of it - there's 119. Grrrrrrr.

As things stand, it's not looking good. Sharky may try and restore the thread to how it was at the end of play yesterday, but I fear today's posts (of the ones I tried to move) will be lost for good. If that happens, I shall have to throw myself at the mercy of the forum. Luckily for me it's Christmas - the season of goodwill etc., so I'm sure I have nothing to fear!
:p
Tim.

Fwiw i saw the thread for a second then when i tried to enter it ... its gone !

Initially the OP was Tim himself and there was just his post , then after that i saw the OP was lexcorp , at that point when i tried to enter the thread it was gone .

I saw the thread and was able to read it fine. (me as the OP)
It dissapeared shortly after.

I don't think it's a big deal - I summed it all up a few posts back. It would be best for F's 'expert' status if it dissapears foerever as it's all a bit embarrasing for him ;)

Cheers LM - I feel much better now. If it can happen to someone of your calibre, I don't feel (quite) so stupid! It bugs me though that I've moved posts hundreds of times, but usually only a handful at a time. The one time I make a total pig's ear of it - there's 119. Grrrrrrr.

As things stand, it's not looking good. Sharky may try and restore the thread to how it was at the end of play yesterday, but I fear today's posts (of the ones I tried to move) will be lost for good. If that happens, I shall have to throw myself at the mercy of the forum. Luckily for me it's Christmas - the season of goodwill etc., so I'm sure I have nothing to fear!
:p
Tim.

Ah, now that could be the problem....I have a sneaky feeling there is a post move limit...might be set @ 100.

I saw the thread and was able to read it fine. (me as the OP)
It dissapeared shortly after.

I don't think it's a big deal - I summed it all up a few posts back. It would be best for F's 'expert' status if it dissapears foerever as it's all a bit embarrasing for him ;)

Not embarrassing at all for me

Just embarrassing for everyone else when I show Currency sets up in both formats

And then you can spot the difference ;-)

(y)

I have not got a clue how it differs for other instruments - but there again not my forte

Regards

F

Just embarrassing for everyone else when I show Currency sets up in both formats

And then you can spot the difference ;-)

(y)

I have not got a clue how it differs for other instruments - but there again not my forte

Regards

F

Did I miss something....what are you on about now

F

No No No No, No currency set up's.

live call's as described in option 1 of this thread.

i.e. I definitely, 100%, without any shadow of a doubt, am long on this trade at xxx price with x pip stop. and a exit price. Dont even need to tell us the amount of pips made/lost, we can work them out. (y)

No No No No, No currency set up's.

live call's as described in option 1 of this thread.

i.e. I definitely, 100%, without any shadow of a doubt, am long on this trade at xxx price with x pip stop. and a exit price. Dont even need to tell us the amount of pips made/lost, we can work them out. (y)

Mike i am on about 10 sec time tick charts and 13 tick and 34 tick data charts etc etc

Nothing to do with Live Trade calls

That's why the subject of tick charts as been taken to another thread now

ie so not to keep going off subject on this lIVE CALL thread

Yes I am willing to change to a new format - easy for me - but I am not going to start making 15 -20 live calls in advance every day ( I don't want to be a trade alert service and have tons of newbies copying me and understanding nothing about why ) and I don't think either Option 1 or 2 are the best options still - and so will put up another option as well for short term traders as well

Hope that makes sense

Regard

F