What are you listening to now?

What we need is some good Rock.
watch

after getting bored with such sillinesss of "volume tells everything" (yeah, right) we come to the relaxing vocation of music....ah!

1 Crakpot Shelf Hypnosis (aus)
2 Inga Lijlstrom (aus)
3 Japan, (uk)
4 Bossa Nova Scratch Francesa
5 Annabel and Richard (uk)
6 Deodato Supa Strut (sa)
7 Oscar Peterson Canadiana (canada!)
8 David Sylvian Blemish (uk)
9 Mick Karn anything (uk)
10 Weather Report anything (everywhere)

don't have a political party to support :cool:

hooroo

Attachments

• 1009091882_m.gif
    1009091882_m.gif
    24.7 KB · Views: 1,076
Last edited:
Last few pulled straight off iTunes' last played playlist with barely a whisper of 'Marvel at the calculated eclecticism ... I should move to Utah and blog like a girl for money" embellishment. Well it's tempting isn't it? Kinda like oh so casually placing those books you wish your friends thought you were reading on the coffee table before they come round for risotto and then curling up with a nice fresh Grazia to leer at Anna Friel's freckles.

Sunday Morning - The Velvet Underground
Lightning Flash (Weak Heart Drop) - Big Youth
6.30 is just way to early - James Yorkston
Hazy Jane II - Nick Drake
Slow Night so long - Kings of Leon
Symphony #5 in C#m IV Adagietto - Mahler sublime bass drop around 9'30'
Mighty Alley - Tommy McCook and the Supersonics
Time - Easy Star All Stars - Dub Side of the Moon
Dreams by the Sea - John Martyn
Some Candy Talking - Jesus and Mary Chain
Casanova 70 - Air
still flogging my head ... Lactose Intolerant podcast - Steve Edwards

Lol not that one of you reads this in order to discover what anyone else is listening to with a view to actually doing so yourself ... incidentally i beg to be angrily corrected on this arrogant supposition ... though there is the fun of guiltily judging folk on superficial criteria ... the corrs ffs ... really ... no it's all about making a mark ... saying ... this is me, this is wot i like and goddamnit I matter. Which is fine, as we do.

So, shall we make a compilation? Actually force this cornucopia of tuneage into our very own houses and cars and sit down and try to appreciate them instead of merely wondering whether the poster in question likes to bench press in nothing but Calvins to that finegrained Southern muscular rock. Not me, you understand.

Requirements: Server, time, sleeves, discs, a trifling disrespect for the law, those pens wot dry up with a touch of paper yet will write on dvds for ever ... and we have ... the T2W Now that's what I call a short commute vols 1-5. all from one thread comprised of strangers. Anyone fancy it? It would have to be a private arrangement to keep the copyright police from barking at Sharky of course. Everyone could upload a tune or two to a cental server and I'll burn n CDs and post them out for a dollar all in. It could be fun. Then I'll have a lot of high net worth addresses to sell to Darren Winters, which I won't, at least until chump repossesses my house.

Last edited:
Grazia is a british wine?

Mahler ... wow ... a bit too romantic for me. I'll stick with newer or older music :)

. . . Then I'll have a lot of high net worth addresses to sell to Darren Winters, which I won't, at least until chump repossesses my house.
:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Nice one frugi!
_ _ _ _ _

At the risk of losing any vestige of credibility that I may have with fellow T2W members, I confess that I'm a complete convert - bordering on a fanatic in fact - to the extraordinary talent that is . . .
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ms. Amy Winehouse.
If more than a day goes by without listening to one of her records, I start to go cold turkey, which is kinda appropriate, I know! Somehow, she manages to metamorphose all those drugs and booz into her sweet tunes and I just can't go without em'. For those of you yet to be converted, listen to 'Back To Black' the title track of her second album and then look me in the eye if you dare and say that's not the work of genius!
Tim.

one more

YouTube - From Your Favourite Sky

"If wishes were horses then beggars would ride, and if critical plaudits were album sales I Am Kloot would be pulled along in carriages made of gold records that would make the Queen literally sh*t with envy. Really special." Time Out

Last edited:
Sorry Tim - you have all the cred in the world imho trading wise, but musically I'm saddened by your words.
Right, that's it GJ, a beautiful friendship ends right here, right now. When I said I am bordering on being a fanatic, I was referring to the twisted evil variety.
I don't suppose you saw that nonsense of a TV series called 'Rock Rivals' by any chance? Well, I'm a bit like the nutter that took the blow up doll of his idol to a restaurant - only more extreme. Can't tolerate anyone badmouthing my Amy.
;)
Tim.
Amy - just in case you're reading this having followed the link in the e-mail I sent you - worry not, I'll defend you from these Philistines who don't yet appreciate your true genius. They'll come round eventually Amy, I'm certain of it. They love you too really, it's just that they don't know it yet.
:cheesy:

Frugi,
Hand on heart I would not repossess your home.Indeed I have never repossessed anyone's home.
Why would I when you can get some very nice people to do it for you !

Now when I said that I was trying to imitate Bill Nighy in the pic Love Actually which is excrutiating whilst he has a degenerate old rocker was very funny with his quip about 'drugs'.

Amy,
If you're reading this ,lovely voice,crap songs, get writing help (and a bath). Stay soberish ,stop being borish and no more puking. If it doesn't work out I still need a gardener.

Mrs Blackbear well into them, Mr Black bear converted :)

Went to trinity centre Bristol to see them last week, venue was :eek: .................. :-(

Band was (y) playing to 300 :clap::clap:

absolute the business how this band is not huge is behond my brain pan, is battle bus was

in need of repair :whistling

MySpace.com - I AM KLOOT - Manchester, UK - Indie / Pop / Acoustic - www.myspace.com/iamklootmusic

Didn't they do the sountrack for the movie 'Sunshine' ? (I think)
YouTube - Sunshine trailer- I Am Kloot version

Last edited: