Wedges and trendline breaks

just looking at the this chart aud/usd and will be interested in price action around the 87 level if we get there

here you have 50% retracement and old support becoming resitence so if price action looks right then i would be looking for this to turn around here

View attachment 85116

ALright mate. How's it going? I have a pivot point on eurusd aswell. Should tie in with your AUDUSD if it makes it up there...

Attachments

• Swinghigh.bmp
    1.6 MB · Views: 128
hi mate things not to bad, we seem to be getting very close to interesting levels on alot of pairs

eur/usd may not be the best for me as its only a 23% retrace for me but there should be some reaction of that line

aud3.gif

also saw this

aud2.gif

let me know what you think buddy (in saying that eur/usd is will be at the 50% of the previous drive down, i guess the bigger the move you can incompase the stronger the area and if you can find some nice confluence and price action there then its time to jump in)

Last edited:
hi mate things not to bad, we seem to be getting very close to interesting levels on alot of pairs

eur/usd may not be the best for me as its only a 23% retrace for me but there should be some reaction of that line

View attachment 85124

also saw this

View attachment 85122

let me know what you think buddy (in saying that eur/usd is will be at the 50% of the previous drive down, i guess the bigger the move you can incompase the stronger the area and if you can find some nice confluence and price action there then its time to jump in)

Yea. 26% isnt a good pivot point...I dont really understand why euros is up here. Six straight days of climbs. Whats the chances of 7? Trending?

Last edited:
well well alot of those pairs turned a little early yesterday missing gbp/jpy by 20 odd points
aud/usd may give it another go came up 35 points shy yesterday (patience)

very interesting triangle on the usd/jpy and this is looking like it wants to take off down to me if it breaks resitience then we are good to go i think

please add anything if you agree or disagree

aud3.gif

looking to short cable around these levels

come into a support area 50 % fib level so hoping for some signs of a reversal

aud3.gif

got a nice 123 reversal pattern on cable so i am short, moving stop to breakeven

so hope it will drop a bit more,

aud3.gif

will take my 25 from that nice and easy very little draw down, wait for price to come to your levels

Last edited:
pretty disappointed to have come back to this ;)hope some others made the pips

aud3.gif

but happy to have made money and got my levels right, just need to have moved down with the swings and i would have still been in.

well just looking at the charts this morning time to sit on my hands again, having looked at cable again this morning it went 200 points from the top last night which was a very interesting area to short

also support held on the eur/usd 12330-50 area

i was really looking to short gbp/jpy around the 126 area and i just missed it and agiain there was another chance last night but missed that too (break of a nice trend line)
still things coming back again so may have another chance

aud/usd is a short around the 8700 level missed that the other day by 25 points so may have a go today

lots of things if you had waited for all those levels you would have been sitting pretty rich now, remeber because these are daily levels you have to give 10 to 20 point either side of your levels

if anyone has anything to add to this please do it will help everyone

for now sit and wait is my advice

just wondering if i should short gbp/jpy chart is intersting

aud3.gif

we have retraced 50% of the last nights move, came back to the trend line

watching for price to turn around here

gbp still looking very bullish this morning

Last edited:
order pending at 8648 for a short, will be cancelled if we go higher and i would definitly like to be short at 8700

aud3.gif

trade looks like it could trigger but going to cancel the order with us cpi out in 10 min anything could happen, leave the market make its decision then i will look at it again

Last edited:
price action looking fine on aud/usd and cable after news so going to short them here
(y)

fingers crossed

well closing aud/usd for +45 cable up 20 so moving stop to B/e 14800

:clap:

also closing cable for +25 as i had enough of the screen today and not been a bad one,

wait for my levels price came up watched for reversals and bang away we went

going to look at taking this trade tomorrow usd/jpy

waiting for the daily bar to close and if we get the price to open near the trendline i will be shorting it

this has been brewing all week (see earlier chart) and i could have entered it today if i had seen it but i was busy with the aud/usd and you cant win them all

aud3.gif

going to look at taking this trade tomorrow usd/jpy

waiting for the daily bar to close and if we get the price to open near the trendline i will be shorting it

this has been brewing all week (see earlier chart) and i could have entered it today if i had seen it but i was busy with the aud/usd and you cant win them all

View attachment 85460

Mate I did a straddle on this earlier today. Looks good. Bounced well off the line earlier. Hopefully has found some sort of direction now because it has been consolidating for a while now!

hi mate hope your well? good to see you on the same side of this one, i could nt resist:cheesy:, i took a short at 9095 with stop 9150 and its just been dropping since so hpefully after that long consolidation period and a powerful breakout and pullback to the 50% fib we can get some momentum to the down side here

how is your week going?

hi mate hope your well? good to see you on the same side of this one, i could nt resist:cheesy:, i took a short at 9095 with stop 9150 and its just been dropping since so hpefully after that long consolidation period and a powerful breakout and pullback to the 50% fib we can get some momentum to the down side here

how is your week going?

Took 125 on EURUSD pips tuesday and 50 on GBPUSD on monday. Other than that nothing really. I'm doing one trade a day max. Just testing out this straddle on USDJPY.

morning guys and girls, moving stop on usd/jpy to b/e up 20 points and i feeli have given it enough time

now aud/usd finally made it up to the 8700 level and i missed the first entry so looking for turn arounfd here again

confluence of 50% fib on the daily and support becoming resitence and a reversal pattern should hopefully give us a good chance to jump in (y)

aud3.gif