Wedges and trendline breaks

well just getting back into the country and having a quick look over the charts, nfp does nt seem to have diasappointed again and finally push the euro lower also hammering aud/usd

so will be looking for some pullback on these pairs to short again

8300 level on aud/usd would be good place to look to short(propr support becoming resitence)

need a nice pullback on most pairs before we can go short again, defintly only looking for short at the moment and this has proved pretty good lately

Not sure if anyone trades GAPs tonight but there could be some big ones tonight usually after nfp when asian markets get there first chance to trade it

these gap trades have always closed the gap and massive profits very quickly if you have the nerve, you can trade them from 9pm on city index which i will be looking at

looking forward to tomorrow morning and i hope we can get some nice pips

Hey mate. Trying to figure out a pull back and really got no idea. But MACD might give us an idea..On GBPUSD anyway. I suspect it might test the support line.

Attachments

• trending MACD.png
    trending MACD.png
    133.6 KB · Views: 136
hi mate for me gbp/usd i would be looking to trade around 14530 for a short term trade
that failing i would be looking at major support back at the 14770 area prior support becoming resitence on the daily time frame

eur1.gif

usd/jpy has broken out and is testing the trendline so looking to get short also eur/jpy is doing the same so plan here is to short aswell

support becoming resistence, will only take one of them as both involve the yen so reduce the risk if it goes against me

eur1.gif

shot of eur/jpy here, you can find the support lines from my prior pictures on the 4hr chart

eur2.gif

shot of eur/jpy here, you can find the support lines from my prior pictures on the 4hr chart

View attachment 84466

Liking it. It looks like that support level has now become resistence. It will be interesting to see if it breaks it to the upside, its good to be short here with a stop around 62 i think to go long also.

Liking it. It looks like that support level has now become resistence. It will be interesting to see if it breaks it to the upside, its good to be short here with a stop around 62 i think to go long also.

thanks mate
anything on your radar this morning?

thanks mate
anything on your radar this morning?

Just looking at cable mate. It looks pretty sideways at the moment. MACD showing a touch bullish on 15 mins and ichimoku just turned bearish. So i think its sideways for now. I think cable is going up. I fancy a bit of retracement from last friday back to maybe 1.45, but we'll see.

USDJPY. Sold it and got stopped out at 62 went long and sold at 87. Looking for short in EURJPY around here. Target 108.00 stop 110.50.

Last edited:
YES MATE GOT STOPPED OUT ASWELL

small loss looking to get short usd/jpy at the 50% retrace on the fib levels

also looking at cable for a short at the black line on the chart

992.gif

also spotted this on eur/gbp major line in the sand here on the wekkly chart

if it goes it may go along way no support anywhere

992.gif

finally some action today,i am now short eur/gbp and usd/jpy both looking good at the moment fingers crossed

would love to be short the gbp/usd here but already long the pound against the eur

but this was the level i was looking at to short so i will just watch and see if i made the right choice, the yen not looking to hot again

will have to wait and see

992.gif

just showing a chart of the reason why you could be short cable here

and i think you should just sell at the line with a 30 point stop, if it goes i think it will go along way

nice pattern on the eur/usd this morning

eur2.gif

also looking at this usd/jpy

aud2.gif

thanks mate, things going well trying not to give exact trades but let people make up there own minds

in the end this morning i went short cable and aud/usd and i am finished for the day already :)

here is the cable trend line brake

View attachment 84594

anything on your list this morning?

thanks mate, things going well trying not to give exact trades but let people make up there own minds

in the end this morning i went short cable and aud/usd and i am finished for the day already :)

here is the cable trend line brake

View attachment 84594

anything on your list this morning?

Glad to hear it mate,

I shorted cable as well which worked out nicely. (y) Shorted EU to and EJ, which hasn’t played out to badly either. You trading full time now?

you caught a lovely reversal move Brettus on the cad/usd, did you take it?

not trading full time pozzyp mate, i do have a full time job would you believe :cheesy:

but this is giving me a good chance to see if i can make money without the job

how is work going and are you free for a chat later?

you caught a lovely reversal move Brettus on the cad/usd, did you take it?

not trading full time pozzyp mate, i do have a full time job would you believe :cheesy:

but this is giving me a good chance to see if i can make money without the job

how is work going and are you free for a chat later?

Haha Works good thanks mate, yeah mate give me a ring whenever, Probs here with the company account so not trading at the moment till it gets fixed. (n)