Are we due for a market crash?

I think we are due for a crash. I wrote extensively on this subject in the past, and nothing has changed. The whole rally is driven by easy money and financial repression. Earnings have ground to a halt since 2012 confirms this. Now with recent PPI and CPI numbers coming in much higher than expected, it looks like inflation is making a comeback which might ultimately be the catalyst to bring stocks down. Small caps and tech have already begun to unwind.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/210...hort-the-s-and-p-500-this-time-isnt-different

Inflation is better for stocks than deflation.

Inflation likely to put pressure on rate rises.

However, as long as interest rates remain negative than BAU imo.

Having said that I think we need to come off the boil too as stocks have got well ahead of them selves and difficult to find value.

Don't see a crash but a decent pull-back is expected by quite a few.

I don't know what interest the US is paying on it's vast debt but if interest rates go up then it will likely be a lot more. Sheer incompetence of their political elite imho

I don't know what interest the US is paying on it's vast debt but if interest rates go up then it will likely be a lot more. Sheer incompetence of their political elite imho

Same to be said about Japan and many Western European economies, specially the UK.....