Are we due for a market crash?

Atilla

Legendary member
19,101 2,701
What is REM???:LOL:
Remember Every Moment :smart:

You are either too young or exceptionally aged or most likely probability have senile dementure setting in but simply just don't know it yet?

You fit into Spock's category! :cheesy:

Reactions: Sonicscooter

chump

2,212 274
Remember Every Moment :smart:

You are either too young or exceptionally aged or most likely probability have senile dementure setting in but simply just don't know it yet?

You fit into Spock's category! :cheesy:
"senile dementure setting "

F..k , why am I always the last to know...outed in public again :)

Last edited:

Atilla

Legendary member
19,101 2,701
"senile dementure setting "

F..k , why am I always the last to know...outed in public again :)

It has some advantages... Like you can hide your own Easter eggs :)

And another is that you get to meet new people everyday (y)

Reactions: chump

Splitlink

Legendary member
10,850 1,232
Think you need to put your international media goggles on, as it never occurred to you that the West is wrong in expanding NATO to Russia's door, all we are doing is pushing them towards China......I can hardly be bothered typing this, honestly, don't believe the hype, see the picture from both sides, not what the media rams down your throat,.

There is one two faced prat in all this and that's Obama and his it's illegal to invade other countries, you couldn't make it up.
My sentiments, too. Europe has to stop expanding and leave another, very powerful nation, some room.

I feel the same with Turkey. Once Turkey is in Europe, we have Iran on EU borders.

What is Brussels thinking of?

Reactions: Sonicscooter

kalott

Established member
682 59
Last edited:

chump

2,212 274
My sentiments, too. Europe has to stop expanding and leave another, very powerful nation, some room.

I feel the same with Turkey. Once Turkey is in Europe, we have Iran on EU borders.

What is Brussels thinking of?

"What is Brussels thinking of?"[/

Define "thinking" ,please.

N

neil324

0 0
" 5, the bull market has now transitioned from mid to late phase. At this point, euphoria sets in, and essentially all remaining bears turns bullish."

http://www.wikihow.com/Invest-in-a-Bull-Market

""I may be providing a public utility here, as the last bear to capitulate," he said."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/hugh-hendry-turns-bullish-2013-11#ixzz2yqAuwCpj

http://www.businessinsider.com/hugh-hendry-turns-bullish-2013-11

:whistling
Hugh Hendry uber bear for years.

Last edited by a moderator:

Npard23

39 2
I think we are due for a crash. I wrote extensively on this subject in the past, and nothing has changed. The whole rally is driven by easy money and financial repression. Earnings have ground to a halt since 2012 confirms this. Now with recent PPI and CPI numbers coming in much higher than expected, it looks like inflation is making a comeback which might ultimately be the catalyst to bring stocks down. Small caps and tech have already begun to unwind.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/2105423-detailed-case-to-short-the-s-and-p-500-this-time-isnt-different

Atilla

Legendary member
19,101 2,701
I think we are due for a crash. I wrote extensively on this subject in the past, and nothing has changed. The whole rally is driven by easy money and financial repression. Earnings have ground to a halt since 2012 confirms this. Now with recent PPI and CPI numbers coming in much higher than expected, it looks like inflation is making a comeback which might ultimately be the catalyst to bring stocks down. Small caps and tech have already begun to unwind.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/2105423-detailed-case-to-short-the-s-and-p-500-this-time-isnt-different

Inflation is better for stocks than deflation.

Inflation likely to put pressure on rate rises.

However, as long as interest rates remain negative than BAU imo.

Having said that I think we need to come off the boil too as stocks have got well ahead of them selves and difficult to find value.

Don't see a crash but a decent pull-back is expected by quite a few.

Pat494

Legendary member
13,993 1,441
I don't know what interest the US is paying on it's vast debt but if interest rates go up then it will likely be a lot more. Sheer incompetence of their political elite imho

Pferd

132 16
I don't know what interest the US is paying on it's vast debt but if interest rates go up then it will likely be a lot more. Sheer incompetence of their political elite imho
Same to be said about Japan and many Western European economies, specially the UK.....