Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
udn.dollar index bear etf
15 min data points
triple-top breakout.could retrace back into the pattern..??
and then break

9ss0op.png

there is a price projetion/vertical count of 29.25 from the latest breakout

Last edited:
All ready short on the futures this works to be 5360 ish on the cash
LIFFE. FTSE 100 (NEW STYLE) INDEX (Z) DEC09
Sell 10 at 5347.0 Limit

This market is undecisive at current levels watching 1800 on the nasdaq futures for direction.
Like the risk factors to short this here.

All ready short on the futures this works to be 5360 ish on the cash
Sell 10 at 5347.0 Limit

This market is undecisive at current levels watching 1800 on the nasdaq futures for direction.
Like the risk factors to short this here.

TomTom. I am a novice, but I disagree with you on this one. None of my trendlines or indicators are pointing towards a short just yet. Asian session was not bad at all, and it looks more like a brief exhaustion rather than any short-term correction. All previous gaps have been ignored as well by the market. In my view, it is a short at the break of 5340 or around 5380. In between is indecisive market.

Good day Da.Desitrader,
My timming cycles are telling me that we see a 3-5% retracement this week.
Yes its an indesisive market, however this is quite toppy, we do not see 5400 this week hense shorting this, as we see 5300 befire 5400 = 50+ or more proffits.
May be wrong on this lets see what happends ?

Buy 10 at 5335.5 Limit

That me done for the day.

Even though I do believe we see 5300 before 5400 my reward from that trade = time/expieance and knolladge taking just 12pts at 10 contracts for an hours trading time makes it time for me to go to the spa to relax for the day.

Regards

TomTom

SINGAPORE (MarketWatch) -- Asian share markets were mixed Wednesday, as investors were uninspired by a small rise in U.S. stocks Tuesday. In Japan, the market reversed an early rise amid weakness in real estate and financial stocks.

Hong Kong's Hang Seng was down 0.5% while China's Shanghai Composite was 0.3% higher and Taiwan's main index was up 0.3%.

Japan's Nikkei-225 share average was down 0.6%, South Korea's Kospi Composite was 0.8% higher while Australia's S&P/ASX 200 was up 0.4% and New Zealand's NZX-50 slipped 0.1%. Dow Jones Industrial Average futures were 13 points higher in screen trade.

The Nikkei erased an early rise as equity financing concerns weighed on real estate and financial stocks after Tokyo Tatemono said it will raise up to Y45.64 billion via a new share issue. Tokyo Tatemono was down 19% with Mitsubishi Estate down 4.8% and Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group down 2.3%.

"The market just doesn't have enough participants to regain any momentum," said Takero Inaizumi, head of equities at Mizuho Investors Securities. Inaizumi said uncertainty over additional economic stimulus plans had traders worrying about the economic outlook. "Without additional economic boost plans from the government, Japanese stocks will continue to lag the markets of other major developed countries, let alone those of more attractive newly emerging markets."

The Hong Kong market was being supported by China Mobile, with that single stock making up roughly one-third of the Hang Seng index's points gain. China Mobile rose 3.8% as it played catch up after its recent underperformance.

More broadly, Taifook Securities said that there appears to be increased confident that the Hong Kong market would move higher. "Funds inflow to the local market may prevail as interest in IPOs revives, with news that prominent hedge funds are keen on the H-share offering of China Minsheng Banking."

In Taiwan, solar energy stocks were rallying on hopes that an agreement with China to cooperate on clean energy issues would lead to project wins. "This is expected to help Taiwanese companies secure more orders from China," said SinoPac Securities analyst Calvin Shao. Motech was up 5.6%, E-Ton Solar Tech up 6.9% and Gintech Energy was 7% higher.

China's electricity companies also shone as their recent underperformance drew interest with sentiment also supported by expectations for a huge increase in electricity usage during the winter. Shanghai Electric Power was 7.5% higher and Chongqing Fuling

Asia/Pacific Last Trade Change Related Information
^AORD All Ordinaries (Australia) 4,759.60 5:47am 9.40 (+0.20%) Chart, Components, more...
^BSESN BSE 30 (India) 17,029.94 6:40am -20.71 (-0.12%) Chart, more...
^HSI Hang Seng (Hong Kong) 22,777.47 6:35am -136.68 (-0.60%) Chart, Components, more...
^JKSE Jakarta Composite (Indonesia) 2,481.63 6:50am 7.84 (+0.32%) Chart, Components, more...
^KLSE KLSE Composite (Malaysia) 1,176.90 27 Aug 4.34 (+0.37%) Chart, Components, more...
^NZ50 NZSE 50 (New Zealand) 3,128.40 4:31am -3.11 (-0.10%) Chart, Components, more...
^N225 Nikkei 225 (Japan) 9,676.80 6:00am -53.13 (-0.55%) Chart, more...
^NSEI S&P CNX NIFTY (India) 5,061.45 6:50am -0.80 (-0.02%) Chart, more...
^KS11 Seoul Composite (South Korea) 1,603.97 6:01am 17.99 (+1.13%) Chart, Components, more...
000001.SS Shanghai Composite (China) 3,293.38 6:35am 10.49 (+0.32%) Chart, Components, more...
^STI Strait Times (Singapore) 2,751.62 6:35am -13.33 (-0.48%) Chart, Components, more...

morning.. data/catalysts to watch today.
13.30 pm - U.S Building Permits
13.30 U.S Core CPI m/m
13.30 pm - U.S Housing Starts
15.30 pm - Crude Oil Inventories
nothing else really right ?

This is volitile, for me staying out untill the numbers at 1.30.
Will have shorts placed on limmit orders every 5pts below each index's.
If we fall it will be sharp and fast hoping to be out if the 1.30 trade bekfore 1.40 , wow a ten min trade, that a long time for me to hold a trade LOL

This is volitile, for me staying out untill the numbers at 1.30.
Will have shorts placed on limmit orders every 5pts below each index's.
If we fall it will be sharp and fast hoping to be out if the 1.30 trade bekfore 1.40 , wow a ten min trade, that a long time for me to hold a trade LOL

if you place orders and the market whipsaws, you could get slippage? there was someone from another board who got filled 72 point away from order in DOW during the release of non-farm payrolls

Status
Not open for further replies.