Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Market did infact gap up. But with the US factory orders rising to 0.9% which is above expectations, it appears to be holding the gains. My screen is alight so lots appears to be volatile with lots of bulls and bears fighting it out.

i missd all the bear move this morning.it turned out that eurusd broke down at 7 am uk time
got most of the bounce

nv1gcy.gif

lakhan
in order to post a chart
1.right click on the chart.select "save image as "
click to save it.....say on youre desktop
then posting the chart....go advanced ,then upload the image from youre desktop

if you want to one better.then save the image on youre desktop.then go to tinypic.com and upload the image.then select nall from image code and copy.paste it in youre normal post
hope this helps

keep watching 1030 on sp500 futures ..........we may get a bounce from here and stabilise

we sure did stabilise, and what a bounce

we have not put in a lower low on sp500 or Nasdaq today folks.............just keep that in the back of your mind chaps when you are trading

adios amigos

robinc....nice one
older men should not be playing with train sets.this is a serious amount of money...even for him
update on the s500
5 min data points
ws"s 1030.line marked in green.
there is a possible upthrust target forming...green dotted line

vf9jlh.png

robinc....nice one
older men should not be playing with train sets.this is a serious amount of money...even for him

Indeed, although I'm hearing the asset value for Burlington is said to be worth around $180 so if he's right (which he generally is) then he's on to a winner. Still $44 Bil is a whopping figure!

Lovely move in Gold and Crude today :cheesy:

Still, I'm on the sidelines until after the FOMC and also the private payrolls. I have a feeling Euro$ will be in trouble.

Indeed, although I'm hearing the asset value for Burlington is said to be worth around $180 so if he's right (which he generally is) then he's on to a winner. Still $44 Bil is a whopping figure!

Lovely move in Gold and Crude today :cheesy:

Still, I'm on the sidelines until after the FOMC and also the private payrolls. I have a feeling Euro$ will be in trouble.

$180 a share ..not bad....who did the valuation..??
it all goes down the tubes if qe is not working
anyway,back to trading
1.hope you got the points on crude and gold.well done if u did.i dont trade them
2.why do think eurusd is not right..??

Status
Not open for further replies.