Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If amusement parks had rides like the market has taken us on this past week, they would be sold out everyday,"

:LOL:

just made 3 E$ trades.

long closed + 10 pips
long closed - 12 pips
long closed + 41 pips

hit my target for 2moro! :clap:

yes they were talking about it on wednesday(hence sell off in fincancials, so one can argue its already been baked in......but they recovered from it thursday only to sell off again due to Mr Carl Icahn and his antics on Friday)........

what is astonishing is the following quote

"CIT's bankruptcy will likely mean that the Treasury Department loses the $2.3 billion it invested in the company -- the biggest loss from TARP so far."

I think this news will be very negative for the markets.i know its been factored in/expected but the implications will begin to sink in this week.

EUR/USD ......................Key Level .....1.47

it will be absolutely key to see it above 1.47 in order for the market push higher on the morrow

Obvious short covering at present around the key 5000 level on FTSE hence the pop in the futures........

Also I mentioned a gap fill level which is absolutely key on SP500 last week @ 1040......although we closed below it, we could certainly recapture it and trade higher !!

we shall wait for a signal in the morning ..........

Good night to all

Last edited:
FTSE 100 (DEC) Trading Tip : 02 Nov 2009

Good morning people! Heres our outlook for today...

Update 07:00 GMT
Current Level: 5006
Support: 4965, 4923, 4825
Resistance: 5045, 5075

All the gains from thursday were totally wiped out on friday and headed even lower. Breaking both important supports, we are totally bearish but not without a few bulls trying their luck every so often.

I would short at the first hurdle of resistance at 5035-5045 and target 4975-4965.

EUR/USD ......................Key Level .....1.47

it will be absolutely key to see it above 1.47 in order for the market push higher on the morrow

Obvious short covering at present around the key 5000 level on FTSE hence the pop in the futures........

Also I mentioned a gap fill level which is absolutely key on SP500 last week @ 1040......although we closed below it, we could certainly recapture it and trade higher !!

we shall wait for a signal in the morning ..........

Good night to all

Good morning chaps

I will be posting my daily update later on for the FTSE

I will give everyone important levels for the morning very quickly

resistance
5041, 5062(gap fill fierce resistance), 5078

support levels,
obvious 5000 level, if breached then 4950

I have posted many more levels on Benzinga for all to see
http://www.benzinga.com/users/wallstreet1928

Good morning people! Heres our outlook for today...

Update 07:00 GMT
Current Level: 5006
Support: 4965, 4923, 4825
Resistance: 5045, 5075

All the gains from thursday were totally wiped out on friday and headed even lower. Breaking both important supports, we are totally bearish but not without a few bulls trying their luck every so often.

I would short at the first hurdle of resistance at 5035-5045 and target 4975-4965.

what would your stop loss be my friend, I would presume its a mental stop .....

thank you

Morning all.
Volatility is back. did you notice DAX? I am going to be very careful with any longs here. you need wider stop loss.
9:30 UK Manufacturing PMI
3:00 US Pending Home sales
3:00 US ISM Manufacturing figures

Have a good trading day.

US Light Crude (DEC) Trading Tip - 02 Nov 2009

US Light Crude (DEC) Trading Tip - 02 Nov 2009
Update 08:30 GMT
Current Level: 77.28
Support: 76.55
Resistance: 78.50, 80.40

I would be long between our support level of 76.55 to the current price 77.25 with a target of 78.40, stop loss 75.80. The downside risk as it stands should be limited in the coming week with $75 holding pretty firmly and I would be buying into any dips.

Good call WS. So far there has been strong resistance around 5062/5066. Just got the UK PMI numbers which are better than expected - not sure if this will help push further up or whether already included in the price.

Good morning chaps

I will be posting my daily update later on for the FTSE

I will give everyone important levels for the morning very quickly

resistance
5041, 5062(gap fill fierce resistance), 5078

support levels,
obvious 5000 level, if breached then 4950

I have posted many more levels on Benzinga for all to see
http://www.benzinga.com/users/wallstreet1928

Status
Not open for further replies.