Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
s500.trendline test
5 min data

msj914.png

eurodollar
downward target has been met
there is a recoil pattern in this one.approx 1.4650

2exx6j4.png

5 min data

looks like that E$ long would have worked out after all WS if we just had a better entry!

538 with a 20 pip stop would have been nice...

looks like that E$ long would have worked out after all WS if we just had a better entry!

538 with a 20 pip stop would have been nice...

I took around 15-16 pips out of it so I was happy wit that to be honest

I am shorting again Dr Blix ...stop loss 1.461

investors intelligence
UK Daily Hotline
29 September 2009 By Dr. J Wong, analyst

All it took was a small dose of M&As to revive the bullish spirit. The predatory US firms Xerox and Abbott pounced on their rivals on Monday, undeterred by the volatile environment. These daring raids sparked a rush of buying. The S&P500 Index ended up 1.8%, while in the UK, the FTSE100 Index reversed the morning’s weakness to climb 1.6%. This duly reaffirmed the 20-day moving average as uptrend support (see right). What is more, no less than five FTSE350 sector indices produced a bullish Key Day Reversal, a testament to the strong buying. Another sign is the large number of 52-week Highs.

What now? Holding a net-short Model Portfolio starting this week, we will exit some of the positions as an uptrend reassertion looks increasingly likely. Technically, the FTSE100’s 5200 resistance is vulnerable to a breakout.

Status
Not open for further replies.