Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have amended my b/w on my short. My stop loss kicked in for the hedge. Need for it to fall 4 more points not breakeven in total.

I have a nasty feeling that its not the selloff. Selling is always hard!!!! This is hardly hard.

Jobs v slightly better than expectations, but prior week was revised downwards by almost as much as the beat this week. More data at 3pm.

target hit

26 points profit

beautiful trade WS.

Btw, a quick question. Do ITMS guys discuss FTSE in their members area as well? Also, why did you go short at that level, because expecting a gapfill or because it wasnt penetrated properly or broken by price action and you already had the level charted out? if you had it, was it S/R from a year ago?

Apologies for my silly questions. I am just trying to learn from you.

btw, I am long from 5155 with SL now at 5157. I was also short from 5159 and closed at 5138 (took this target level from your post).

BP reached it's resistance level at or around 550-555 level .............which coincides with oil reaching resistance @ 72.7 ( I am shorting oil at present target 72.2 )

Barclays reached resistance ................390 is crucial resistance level

Marks and sparks showing signs of exhaustion @ 375

my market leading stocks showing signs of topping

The resaon why i shorted was the same reason as before lonlad

The last hour of trading might be interesting in the US tonite

If we start to get a big sell-off from 19:45 our time then this could be a sign the 'fast money' is moving out. Just a hunch.

Thanks for the advice. Looking at the chart I see 9780 as a support level, so i will move my stop there. These trade dont come along often, so i want to take full advantage of it. I am out most of today, so i will just have to keep my fingers crossed. Not very technical i know.

Well sods law, as i was out my stop was hit and then it rallied straight after. Sod it. I shouldnt complain as if I could do a trade like that everyday i would be very happy. i also missed a new entry point on the same priciple that i traded yesterday at 2.15pm. never mind, a new opportunity will come again.

Btw folks, I am signing up on knowledge to action's training of 2 days + ongoing support, their strategy and signaling software costs. In total, it is a onetime 2k. Any of you had experience, then pls let me know.

Well sods law, as i was out my stop was hit and then it rallied straight after. Sod it. I shouldnt complain as if I could do a trade like that everyday i would be very happy. i also missed a new entry point on the same priciple that i traded yesterday at 2.15pm. never mind, a new opportunity will come again.

What's your principle/strategy mate? Unless you dont want to reveal millionaire's secret :)

Status
Not open for further replies.