Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
gute morgen jedermann.

asia up (china a bit moody though)....european futures up.

key data today @ 0930, 1330 and 1400.

Last edited:
there will be a gap down on all european markets and we will see a sell off

this is purely based on the late sell off in the Nikkei

we are getting close to my prediction

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Daily (15-SEP-09)..prediction.png
    FTSE 100 Daily (15-SEP-09)..prediction.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 124
usdjpy getting very close to 90 support

Don't trade that pair, but on my trades on gbp/eur yen is blasting away.

Will be significant I think on usdjpy should we break that channel on the daily, where we are at now and showing good support.

EDIT: WHOOO HOOO....really blasting

Don't trade that pair, but on my trades on gbp/eur yen is blasting away.

Will be significant I think on usdjpy should we break that channel on the daily, where we are at now and showing good support.

EDIT: WHOOO HOOO....really blasting

Yep that's shifting a treat, tried to get short around 14.00 yesterday (H1 setup), couldn't find a trigger on M15, so having to sit this one out (n)

Yep that's shifting a treat, tried to get short around 14.00 yesterday (H1 setup), couldn't find a trigger on M15, so having to sit this one out (n)

Got an early entry around 6am this morning (no movement during wee hours, so usually this means 6am will do it) Everything risk free now, so time for sleep once this data release is out the way!

Normally would use a 15m conservative entry, but prefer an adaptation of breakout rules early am when range returns....if levels and conditions permit.

Underneath the previous swing low from 15sept around 14946 - kept my stop above that to lock in 30pips and will let it run now.

Short SP500 from 1048. Bit of a bad entry, as I was planning to short at 1052 but didnt set order up and when i cane to desk after lunch damage was done. Still think we will turn the market today and all the way down from here.... lets see what happens...

Well that trade didnt work. Back to the drawing board to see when markets might turn.
At least up for another week.

Status
Not open for further replies.