Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone in a position? RSI 5 @ 9:40 never confirmed for me. Did consider the short when it failed as i had Support line here / turned resistance. Not enough follow through for me, i think we will drift until 13:30. 4630 ish level is a support line for me too and we are now bouncing off it for a feww pips here and there but to tight for me.

Supp @ 300 sounds like a reasonable assumption (I have no opinion on the Fib though).

I'm not getting what your doing with the arrows or some of the dashed lines though ?? are you using some kind of short hand ? or other method other than ring bars.

Hi Mas,

The arrows are just there to mark the swing highs/lows as they occur. The blue dashed line marks the high of early june - the red one is of no consequence, except I had an alarm on it to alert me if we had got nearer to 300.

We have a new swing low created last night, if that broke, bias would be down for me using counting method 2 - 300 is no longer viable for me now. I took a long postion earlier @ 363, but closed for -3, as price still looks quite messy. Will wait and see now.

nasdaq .................

downward channel forming .....semi bearish

1600 ...key level ........black dotted line = death line

< 1600 ...........indices fail

Attachments

• US Tech 100 Daily Future (Se (07-AUG-09).png
    US Tech 100 Daily Future (Se (07-AUG-09).png
    20.7 KB · Views: 111
us oil ..........................dollar is the key!!

1 month 1 hr

levels on upside .....$ 72 and $ 72.6

lvels on downside ..... $70.6 , $70.3

Attachments

• US Light Crude (SEP-09).png
    US Light Crude (SEP-09).png
    24.8 KB · Views: 120
RSI 5 Buy 12:00 4639.8. Not sure there is enough in the tank pre news to move it that far.

FTSE doesnt seem to want to do anything until the jobs report

Given where the equity markets are at generally, I would expect a hard fall if the jobs numbers come in anything other than significantly better than expectations. It will be a case of of the 'meeja' making the making the market reaction fit the fundamental story.

Trade what you see, not what you think to quote one of the more illustrious members on here.....

IG are charging a 50 point SL on the FTSE daily! What a joke. Anyways I was going to try my hand at shorting FTSE at 4600 as €/$ is sinking and Crude has just been slapped back down!

:)

Given where the equity markets are at generally, I would expect a hard fall if the jobs numbers come in anything other than significantly better than expectations. It will be a case of of the 'meeja' making the making the market reaction fit the fundamental story.

Trade what you see, not what you think to quote one of the more illustrious members on here.....

bada bing, bada boom - spikey time! Everything in the world is ok again....<heh>

Status
Not open for further replies.