Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

thanks ws, that's what I was looking for - past trades + analysis, not just "+50 pips for subscribers"

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

alcandoFX Al So What time are those fat tarts gonna let us know they have solved the worlds problems with a bigger credit card?

hahahahahahahahaa

alcandoFX Al So What time are those fat tarts gonna let us know they have solved the worlds problems with a bigger credit card?

hahahahahahahahaa

you do know its those tarts with the card that supports the welfare system in the UK dont you.

Automatic stop placed at 5600. Actually entered this trade a bit late. Went short at 5560, so as per WS's trade, target is 5470. 90 points if it goes my way for a 40 point max loss. Looks like good RR to me.

Thanks WS.

I will continue to post my views and analysis on the markets ..especially when asked !!

I just wish people would be less demanding and just learn to thank me for taking time out to post my live trades and analysis...........especially when my accuracy level is proven to exceed 90% !!

But that is humans for you......I have just learned to block out negative comments now, so I will continue to ignore. I am not in need of negative traders as they will ultimately blow there own accounts due to there inherent instability and will never succeed as traders. I am only interested in cooperating with positive traders now .......

So from now on, every criticism should be backed up with TA/FA analysis of the markets .......otherwise I am in no need of arm chair critics who never share a chart or there fundamental perspective on the markets.

OK back to my day job, back to what a real trader does.......and that is analysis !!

OK - I have put up a chart of US dollar index, as you can see it is heavily weighted towards EURO, JPY and GBP. In theory if we analyse these 3 on a daily chart we should technically know were the US dollar is headed ???

US Dollar Index @ major support here as fundamentals dictate fear/uncertainty hence spike in Gold yesterday > $1700

Technicals
1. prev res = supp
2. 200 MA support and golden cross = bullish momentum

GBP - H&S formation .retest of neckline here and we go lower

JPY - @ major support here and is looking to hold

EURO - has an IHS formation so one must be careful here ........but the right shoulder looks circumspect here and given the concerns coming out of Italy and the Finmin meeting being cancelled on the morrow ......EURO is going to struggle to get higher??
Reports are already coming out that no substantial plan has been agreed upon, and several politicians have down played the meeting.

USD/CAD move higher yesterday signalled early US dollar strength .......U/C hit the neckline and moved higher = US dollar strength confirmation = EURO sell off as U/C and oil are intertwined , OIL/EURO are intertwined

so in theory

OIl sell off = EURO sell off = USD/CAD rally = FTSE sell off due to commod index

there is intermarket analysis for you folks, and this will help the New traders learn how to understand the markets.

This is just an insight into how I trade , there is much more to teach and learn.

Just ignore the critics New traders ..........learn from someone who trades the markets on a daily basis and is held accountable for every trade he makes in real time with real traders , day in day out with greater than 90% success.

If there is anyone else out there who can do that , then I will retire and subscribe to them......make life easier for me !!

US dollar rally as forecast

Automatic stop placed at 5600. Actually entered this trade a bit late. Went short at 5560, so as per WS's trade, target is 5470. 90 points if it goes my way for a 40 point max loss. Looks like good RR to me.

Thanks WS.

prudence now = b/e stop

you're welcome

profits taken on all shorts

i am now flat

Very nice trade WS.

Its all about hard work and dedication my friend ......

Do your analysis, cover every angle and you will be rewarded well

I don't like the trendlines you have drawn due to;

1. accuracy of your data - I only utilise pro-real time EOD data

2. incorrect geometric trend line analysis

Hello WS, I've been looking at the charts you drew for the Nasdaq and have a question. Your charts from ProRealTime show the gaps between actual open and close. Does this help with correct 'geometric trend line analysis'? And could you please explain what you mean by that? I'd like to be able to draw them correctly. Any pointers would be great. Thanks, S

Hello WS, I've been looking at the charts you drew for the Nasdaq and have a question. Your charts from ProRealTime show the gaps between actual open and close. Does this help with correct 'geometric trend line analysis'? And could you please explain what you mean by that? I'd like to be able to draw them correctly. Any pointers would be great. Thanks, S

Yes my friend

When I am mentoring and teaching new traders I explain that 24 hr data is inaccurate and creates false trendlines/support etc.

Market hours data will give you accurate support/trendlines etc

market hours data takes into account what the Big boys are doing in cash opening hours i.e 8.00 -16.30 , anything after 16.30 for FTSE is in accurate data as the FTSE futures are dictated by moves in the US market, this data will be inaccurate and give false results in market hours @ 8.00 - 16.30

Hence pro-real time is utilised for daily/weekly chart analysis

and IG index is utilised for 10 mins, 60 mins 4hr analysis and then I use the gap levels on there

verify this by looking at IG index daily chart VS pro real time daily chart

you will see the inaccuracy of IG index due to 24 hr data

A good day on the markets today

+ 60 with subscribers

+ 120 points so far this week in real time with traders

Im still rusty at present, need a week to get back in the zone !!

Mr Squirrel can you please give an independent account of how your 1st week of trading has gone

Thank you

Great stuff Ws. Regarding the IG data, I have been calculating my daily pivot points for the FTSE cash market using the 24 hour data as I trade off IG. The results seem quite good though - is it a waste of time. Cheers bud.

Great stuff Ws. Regarding the IG data, I have been calculating my daily pivot points for the FTSE cash market using the 24 hour data as I trade off IG. The results seem quite good though - is it a waste of time. Cheers bud.

If the results are good then certainly stick with it, whatever works for you ...stick with it !!
(y)

Mr Squirrel can you please give an independent account of how your 1st week of trading has gone

Thank you

Oh WS, you do make me smile... I shall indeed give my independent account in my journal in due course. In the meantime, I'm tucked up in bed with my electric blanket and doing my homework.

Oct 7, 2011, 9:12am
short squeeze over as forecast .......

now we get Armageddon part 2 starting from monday .........signs of confirmation received today!!

I wish everyone a good weekend

Not as "forecast" (n)

Thanks WS.

what was the outcome

Status
Not open for further replies.