Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Thats just where my exit from longs and shorts will kick in just over the 5700

Hi dc2000,you said at the start of the month that you to see 5700 and i think you may be right.
i'm still waiting for 5500 thought we might make it tonight on the close of wall street but just did'nt make it,
so a fruitless week for me i'm sad to say.

Thats the trouble with playing weekly,some weeks you miss all the action.
I was exspecting it to hit 5500 then fall back to about 5350 then head on to 5700 then the big leg down on the 26 October.
I only say that as i read some article on t2w about the bell curve and how it has predicted the major falls since 1936 and if its right october 26 2011 is the next prediction,
So i will be keeping my eye on that one as if the market keeps going up next week we may get a big correction which will fit in nicely with the bell curve peoples prediction.

anyways hope i do better next week.cheers guys

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

This market is relentless. The majors are bouncing off around the 200MA - fundamentals point lower.. but the techs are pointing the market higher.

Its a strange one. Statistically, the 4th quater is usually when the markets rise (after a dip during the summer). The next 2 weeks are crucial... lets see... but I would probably not want to be long in the market just yet....although we might hit 11800 + over the next few weeks.

so you or who ever would rather not move your stop to b/e when in profit?

Hi p-lab, I didn't make my comment without first looking at the trade on a chart. If I am to move a stop to b/e, I want to see that it's heading in the right direction and have given it some breathing space. I'd like to have at least seen some highs and closes lower than my point of entry before moving my stop to b/e, which on this occasion there were not. If you move your stop b/e as soon as you're in profit, you'll strangle your trades before they've had chance to stretch their legs. I fully agree with all of you other points. :)

I think the squirrel smells a rat.

Hi dc2000,you said at the start of the month that you to see 5700 and i think you may be right.
i'm still waiting for 5500 thought we might make it tonight on the close of wall street but just did'nt make it,
so a fruitless week for me i'm sad to say.

Thats the trouble with playing weekly,some weeks you miss all the action.
I was exspecting it to hit 5500 then fall back to about 5350 then head on to 5700 then the big leg down on the 26 October.
I only say that as i read some article on t2w about the bell curve and how it has predicted the major falls since 1936 and if its right october 26 2011 is the next prediction,
So i will be keeping my eye on that one as if the market keeps going up next week we may get a big correction which will fit in nicely with the bell curve peoples prediction.

anyways hope i do better next week.cheers guys

now the 26th is interesting from this morning I am short on FTSE 5524 with size initially looking for 600 points quite where the impetus for the move will come from no idea but my calc points to daily lower lows lower highs into next tuesday

Why you not posting WS?

Why you not posting WS?

He got his last trade wrong so has subsqeuently gone and jumped off the top of that 'salt mountain' to defeat his 'ego'

Why you not posting WS?

I made -50pips last week before I had my cornflakes yeehaw. I thank my master for the 25% win ratio I had - all validated by subscribers.
:clap:

Was a tough week for most I think. :sleep:

I made -50pips last week before I had my cornflakes yeehaw. I thank my master for the 25% win ratio I had - all validated by subscribers.
:clap:

Was a tough week for most I think. :sleep:

Was actually a really good week using most of the stuff WS taught me and then making it my own.

Was actually a really good week using most of the stuff WS taught me and then making it my own.

You remind me of a chat-up line that goes: "Have you ever seen me and Superman at the same time? I didn't think so..."

Last edited:

I have been ill due to food poisoning/Dengue fever. I think I have been bitten by a mosquito and contracted an illness over the weekend.

I decided not to trade as my mind was not right after Monday. I feel a bit better now but I still feel weak , I fly back o Manchester on Friday.

Home sweet home........

The FTSE 100 has a H&S formation

so I will short ftse from here @ 5460 upto 5470

avg = 5465

stop loss = 5515

tgt = 5415 , 5400 and lower

I have been ill due to food poisoning/Dengue fever. I think I have been bitten by a mosquito and contracted an illness over the weekend.

I decided not to trade as my mind was not right after Monday. I feel a bit better now but I still feel weak , I fly back o Manchester on Friday.

Home sweet home........

Sorry to hear that - I was in hospital with Dengue fever a few months ago.

It took 6 weeks before I got my strength back - it's a terrible disease...

Sorry to hear that - I was in hospital with Dengue fever a few months ago.

It took 6 weeks before I got my strength back - it's a terrible disease...

I'm glad your health has been restored, a lot of people have passed away due to it.

What were your symptoms ?

I feel weak, constantly feel sick, lower back pain , headaches , joint pain.....I am only drinking tea at present and eating boiled eggs

The FTSE 100 has a H&S formation

so I will short ftse from here @ 5460 upto 5470

avg = 5465

stop loss = 5515

tgt = 5415 , 5400 and lower

Fundamentals

China's Commerce Ministry warned Wednesday on the nation's trade outlook, saying conditions for the remainder of the year and into the first quarter of 2012 look tough
Spain ratings cut
Greece 2 day strike
Apple Missing earnings
Asian markets at resistance along with Europe and US -Gap up should close as copper remains weak and oil @ resistance

Risk FX -
Eur/usd and aus/usd @ resistance

Technicals

Daily chart resistance

10 mins - gap level and horizontal resistance

60 mins - no HH ......fib retrace resistance @ 61.8% for LH, with H&S formation active

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    12.8 KB · Views: 125
  • FTSE 100 (DFB)10m.png
    FTSE 100 (DFB)10m.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 138
  • FTSE 100 (DFB)60m.png
    FTSE 100 (DFB)60m.png
    13 KB · Views: 121

German Dax

10 mins - bear flag formation

60 mins - bearish momentum due to 20 MA < 50 MA ....LH expected @ fib retrace

dax - weekly chart = 200 MA master resistance level being respected

Attachments

• Germany 30 (DFB)60m.png
    Germany 30 (DFB)60m.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 130
  • Germany 30 (DFB)10m.png
    Germany 30 (DFB)10m.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 133
  • DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX.png
    DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 135

I'm glad your health has been restored, a lot of people have passed away due to it.

What were your symptoms ?

I feel weak, constantly feel sick, lower back pain , headaches , joint pain.....I am only drinking tea at present and eating boiled eggs

Main symptom was intense headaches, focuse at the back of the eyes. Lots of joint pain and tiredness. You wake up at 8am and by 9am you are exhausted and need to sleep again till lunchtime. Lack of apetite too. I lost 5kgs in a week.

As you improve, you get an itchy rash too. I actually ended up in hospital at the tail end, I was over most of it but I was dehydrated (despite my best efforts) and pretty weak.

Even after hospital it was weeks before I could focus on trading.

Guinness helped the recovery though!

Main symptom was intense headaches, focuse at the back of the eyes. Lots of joint pain and tiredness. You wake up at 8am and by 9am you are exhausted and need to sleep again till lunchtime. Lack of apetite too. I lost 5kgs in a week.

As you improve, you get an itchy rash too. I actually ended up in hospital at the tail end, I was over most of it but I was dehydrated (despite my best efforts) and pretty weak.

Even after hospital it was weeks before I could focus on trading.

Guinness helped the recovery though!

Thats exactly how i feel ?

Its been 5 days now , but thank god I dont have a rash

Guiness???? ........:LOL:

thank your for taking time out to reply to my question

Status
Not open for further replies.