Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

...ftse hit + 30 @ 5346 tgt ..........you can call it a typing error as 1st target should have been 5346 if avg = 5376 therefore stop loss = 5406 !!...

As a paying subscriber, I am extremely disappointed that the only reason I am aware of a "typo" in one of your live calls is by reading a public thread on Trade2Win. Since this error turned a potentially positive trade into a losing trade, do you not agree that you should have told your paying subscribers? Failure to do so only fuels your critics who will inevitably ask "was it a typo or is he just saying that to save face?"

If you remember, I stuck my neck on the line and stood up to your critics. Please do not let me or any of your other subscribers down by proving them right. In my opinion, the simplest way of doing this is by being 100% honest, open and transparent.

For my own personal benefit and that of others, I have decided to keep a Trading Journal on T2W from when I joined your subscription service last Thursday. Please understand that it is of mutual benefit for this to be an honest and objective reflection of your subscriber service. I truly hope that it can reflect the pip-positive results that you have stated and give me reason to subscribe to your service month after month.

I look forward to tomorrow's trades.

Kindest regards,

Stephen

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

i am short ftse from 5448 , upto 5468 if need be

avg = 5458

stop loss = 5508

tgt = 5408 = 5400 region = target doesnt have to be precise so long as it meets criteria of 1:1 ...the market may fall very quickly and exceed 5400 !

Congratulations on this trade. Was this one sent to your subscribers? I have no e-mail. :/

Morning adde,
I don't dispute any of your comments. I do currently subscribe to Wallstreet's service and am happy to let him provide trades for me. After all, that is the service he is selling and what a service provider does. I do have the time to execute trades as soon as they are sent by WS and have no issue with whether they are winners or losers. I have made it clear what my issues are and will wait for WS to address them.

Morning adde,
I don't dispute any of your comments. I do currently subscribe to Wallstreet's service and am happy to let him provide trades for me. After all, that is the service he is selling and what a service provider does. I do have the time to execute trades as soon as they are sent by WS and have no issue with whether they are winners or losers. I have made it clear what my issues are and will wait for WS to address them.

sorry but who is Adde? did I miss a post in between. Apologies again but just being curious whom this post is referred to.

WS has got one tough customer though.

Morning samirs, adde was someone who posted a comment and then chose to delete it. I am glad you recognise that I am a customer of a service. And if by "tough" you mean "expects accountability", then yes. I await Wallstreet's reply.

Morning samirs, adde was someone who posted a comment and then chose to delete it. I am glad you recognise that I am a customer of a service. And if by "tough" you mean "expects accountability", then yes. I await Wallstreet's reply.

Thats exactly what I meant.

PS: I noticed just now that I have now been upgraded from Rookie to Member. Is that correct? What may be that for? Anyway thats a separate topic.

i am short ftse from 5448 , upto 5468 if need be

avg = 5458

stop loss = 5508

tgt = 5408 = 5400 region = target doesnt have to be precise so long as it meets criteria of 1:1 ...the market may fall very quickly and exceed 5400 !

target hit + 50

(y)

it is 6.00 am here and everyone is awake

we are going to a salt mountain today

its a place of extraordinary natural beauty where you can have a bath and relax ........good for the skin and trading psychology!! hehe

it is 6.00 am here and everyone is awake

we are going to a salt mountain today

its a place of extraordinary natural beauty where you can have a bath and relax ........good for the skin and trading psychology!! hehe

excellent....I envy you...which country are you in - must be in same timezone as Oman / Pakistan / Mauritus.

good to hear, look forward to updates

I am short ftse from 5410 upto 5420

avg = 5415

stoploss = 5465

tgt = 5365 , 5355

I am short nasdaq from 2336 upto 2346

avg = 2341

stop loss = 2371

tgt = 2311 , 2301

Fundamentals concerns = bearish argument

1. Spain downgrade and bank recp concerns re-ignited

2. High chinese cpi and growth concerns back to the forefront

3. Jp morgan weak = banks weak globally.....banks under pressure in asia

4. Asian markets down

risk fx -

1. Uup @ 200 ma support

2. Eur/usd @ resistance

3. Ais/usd @ resistance

commods

oil and copper @ resistance

TECHNICALS

daily chart - resistance confirmed @ key level

10 mins -
1. previous supp = resistance @ 5410
2. gap level resistance
3. resistance @ 5420

BP and BLT technically weak on 10 mins

60 mins = fakeout

the move past key resistance was a failure

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    13.4 KB · Views: 155
  • FTSE 100 (DFB)10m.png
    FTSE 100 (DFB)10m.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 138
  • FTSE 100 (DFB)60m.png
    FTSE 100 (DFB)60m.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 150

5472 high of day just registered on FTSE. Stopped out on that trade @ 5465 for -50

Yes, I had a bullish bias on FTSE..with DAX had a key support 5870.

Yesterdsay support @ 5370 was Key on FTSE (this area was Non Farm related support as in the previous 2 data, it feel twice from 5370)

A Good shorting opportunity would have been @ 5500 area just towards the end of the session

5472 high of day just registered on FTSE. Stopped out on that trade @ 5465 for -50

Hi Rupert

Simple fella, you need to make the trade your own, or at least move your stop to B/E. Try taking the calls as a loose guide to your own analysis and you will see some/serious profit and learn from it on the way to.
Good Luck

Hi Rupert

Simple fella, you need to make the trade your own, or at least move your stop to B/E. Try taking the calls as a loose guide to your own analysis and you will see some/serious profit and learn from it on the way to.
Good Luck

I understand your sentiment... However, on this occasion, I don't feel there was a clear indication to move the stop to break-even. Also, as a subscriber to these calls, I received notification of this trade, but didn't receive anything to say that WS moved his stop to break-even either. I should add that I didn't take the call, as I was tucked-up in bed. I don't want anyone thinking I'm upset that the call didn't pan-out...

I understand where Rupert is coming from... This thread is also used as a platform to promote Wallstreet1928's subscriber service, hence 'x number of pips with subscribers before I've eaten my cornflakes etc etc'. WS has been accused of not being 100% transparent with his trades and moving the goalposts when a trade goes against him.

I doubt that Rupert actually took the trade, since it was at 3.30ish in the morning, but perhaps wanted to ensure that it wasn't overlooked and included in his pip-positive trades at the end of the week, when WS says 'I made x number of pips with subscribers this week'.

Just a thought.

Last edited:

i understand your sentiment... However, on this occasion, i don't feel there was a clear indication to move the stop to break-even.

so you or who ever would rather not move your stop to b/e when in profit?

also, as a subscriber to these calls, i received notification of this trade, but didn't receive anything to say that ws moved his stop to break-even either.

i am not going to quote ws's disclaimer that is his business but it is very clear on the email

i understand where rupert is coming from... This thread is also used as a platform to promote wallstreet1928's subscriber service, hence 'x number of pips with subscribers before i've eaten my cornflakes etc etc'. Ws has been accused of not being 100% transparent with his trades and moving the goalposts when a trade goes against him.

i beg to differ with respect. The thread is aimed at new traders. Please show me a vender thread that is 2368 pages deep. The subscription is your choice and its description is clear. In this instance I believe you pay for what you get.

i doubt that rupert actually took the trade, since it was at 3.30ish in the morning, but perhaps wanted to ensure that it wasn't overlooked and included in his pip-positive trades at the end of the week, when ws says 'i made x number of pips with subscribers this week'.

Just a thought.

Thought taken.But if you trade solely on someone else's figures how far are you really going to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.