Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

FTSE and DAX longs now almost + 100 points so far

risk reduced from all trades

stop loss now b/e on both

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

lol. Are you seriously trying to say your ego is caused by a jungle. LMAO
Hello. Percent return per month? Hello.

I do not need an apology, neither do you.
I think the question many people want answered is why do you charge people for a service if you have such a good return? Oh, yes, your spiritual master told you to charge.

Real Mr T ?

I think not........ you are more like the real Mr D.

Why bother arguing about pip size, account balance ? Of what relevance is this ? The trading speaks for itself. You can follow the live calls here, as for percentage, pip size, etc, it varies according to account size, money management.

Whats with the cheap shots at his spiritual master ?

What is your problem ?

If you have such a problem why don't you leave the thread and get a life ? It is obvious to anyone here reading through these posts that you suffer heavily from jealousy. Now add some constructive criticism or kindly leave.

FWIW, I don't think people are "hating" for bad analysis, they are complaining because of the double standard of listing yourself on a public forum and selling subscription services (including promoting the service). It's not against any forum policies or anything but typing posts about spiritual masters, guidance and ego and then proceeding to charge people is a bit weird like.

The purpose of this thread is to learn and see live technical analysis...... Wallstreet1928 posts his analysis on this thread to back up what he says....... where is your analysis if you dispute him ?

And if you have such a problem with this thread......... then leave, as there are many people here who benefit from WallStreet1928's posts.

FGoria Fabrizio Goria
***RTRS: German 5-year CDS rise to record high of 118 BPS, up 6 BPS on the day according to Markit***

The purpose of this thread is to learn and see live technical analysis...... Wallstreet1928 posts his analysis on this thread to back up what he says....... where is your analysis if you dispute him ?

And if you have such a problem with this thread......... then leave, as there are many people here who benefit from WallStreet1928's posts.

Thats a good shot from Nasdiq. I love it! Thread to Learn. God Bless WS!

because until this and last wqeek, it seemed the purpose of this thread was to promote a subscriber service.

hurdle of resistance on FTSE

5070 , 5105 gap fill

because until this and last wqeek, it seemed the purpose of this thread was to promote a subscriber service.

If you dont like IPHONE 5 promotion, then take APPLE to court. The same to WS. There is a planet where every things are free. When you die, you will go there, but here is not free.

Go back to Wallstreet1928's original posts...... then open your mouth.

You seem very bitter. Maybe you need to subscribe to Wallstreet1928's call service and start making some pips.

It is no one's fault but your own if you lack skills to be a trader Mr T. Sort your life out and stop being such a pain in the ****.

Go back to Wallstreet1928's original posts...... then open your mouth.

You seem very bitter. Maybe you need to subscribe to Wallstreet1928's call service and start making some pips.

It is no one's fault but your own if you lack skills to be a trader Mr T. Sort your life out and stop being such a pain in the ****.

Read posts from 2011 and open your eyes...compare the 1st 10 pages to the last 10 in August.
he states he is a charlatan slayer but in the process charges people. Thats fine, he has to build his 5,000 account somehow but at least tell the truth in the process...not make up that you have a 50,000 account to impress newbie subscribers.
There are plenty of other good traders on this thread that agree. the end of the argument was last wekk, no need for you to stick your guns in again. :devilish:

Last edited:

Read posts from 2011 and open your eyes...compare the 1st 10 pages to the last 10 in August.
he states he is a charlatan slayer but in the process charges people. Thats fine, he has to build his 5,000 account somehow but at least tell the truth in the process...not make up that you have a 50,000 account to impress newbie subscribers.
There are plenty of other good traders on this thread that agree. the end of the argument was last wekk, no need for you to stick your guns in again. :devilish:

As far as I know, WS has never stated the size of his account. The size of his account is not relevant, unless he is trading your money. With your derogatory statements, your envy is apparent. WS has subscribers who MAKE MONEY. When a pedantic cretin such as yourself keeps repeating himself, it becomes very irritating. That is why I had to respond. And which argument are you referring to that ended last week ? All I see is you and another tool failing to quit your negativity.

The fact of the matter is WS is posting his trades now, mostly to silence people like you. So if you have anything to add with regard to this then please do so, but if not, then quit repeating yourself.

As far as I know, WS has never stated the size of his account. The size of his account is not relevant, unless he is trading your money. With your derogatory statements, your envy is apparent. WS has subscribers who MAKE MONEY. When a pedantic cretin such as yourself keeps repeating himself, it becomes very irritating. That is why I had to respond. And which argument are you referring to that ended last week ? All I see is you and another tool failing to quit your negativity.

The fact of the matter is WS is posting his trades now, mostly to silence people like you. So if you have anything to add with regard to this then please do so, but if not, then quit repeating yourself.

pay homage to me and lick my toes.

Real Mr T = go back to your day job. stop wasting other peoples time.

Thats what I told ya Mrs........ and she did......

Fool.

Grow up and grow a pair.

I am divorced and have 3 children fool!
I suppose you are a subscriber, still not learnt to trade yourself :cry: boo hoo, help me mr wallstreet and I will pah homage to you boo hoo hoo

OK folks......

I am sick and tired of this

No matter what I do , no matter how many points I make in real time and prove myself.....It's never enough!!

I made + 350 last week and it still wasnt enough

I can make 1000 this week and still people will criticize

I am out of here

Those of you who are upset then please email the admin team and put your complaints forward.

I am not going to sit here day in day out and hear negativity...it affects my trading ability.

If anybody wants help please feel free to PM me.

adios amigos

Only got one thing to say... Look at DAX go as I type. Very nice call WS!

I am divorced and have 3 children fool!
I suppose you are a subscriber, still not learnt to trade yourself :cry: boo hoo, help me mr wallstreet and I will pah homage to you boo hoo hoo

Why is it not surprising that your wife divorced you...... I wanna divorce you, and I'm not even married to you. You have 3 children ? What a shame, you should have worn protection and spared us 3 morons who share your DNA.

Wheres your cocky smile gone now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.