Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

"Originally Posted by DaddyJohn
DC are you able to share your logic on the 5720?"

wallstret1928 reply
His theory is possible an it would cause a serious short squeeze........shorts would be caught with there pants down!!

this would be based on some QE 3 type even or a European bazoooka...resolution to debt crisis

The German Dax has IHS formation , whilst the ftse has H&S formation on daily chart

now TA analysis states a H&S has a low probability of playing out @ bottom of market = thereby creating a powerful short squeeze.

This is why I an already long from last night on my blog

I will be long DAX from market open - IHS formation

long dAX UPTO 5300
avg = 5350

stop loss = 5150

tgt = 5550, 5600

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    15.1 KB · Views: 117
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Oct. 2, 2011, 6:00 a.m. EDT
Apple expected to up the ante with new iPhone
Analysts predict moderate design update; sales still expected to soar

this will help the tech sector = help and support DAX as they are intertwined

Chart of Nasdaq and Apple

nasdaq - needs to retest neckline of H&S

Apple @ support with Iphone news should keep the buyers interested on rumours = short covering on profit taking

Attachments

• APPLE INC..png
    APPLE INC..png
    14.5 KB · Views: 128
  • NASDAQ-100.png
    NASDAQ-100.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 129

I will be long DAX from market open - IHS formation

long dAX UPTO 5300
avg = 5350

stop loss = 5150

tgt = 5550, 5600

German dax

10 mins - double bottom and higher high registered = bias change. The Gap remains open @ 5350 region

60 mins -
double bottom is in = base
200 MA support = bull flag.

Attachments

• Germany 30 (DFB)10m.png
    Germany 30 (DFB)10m.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 136
  • Germany 30 (DFB)60m.png
    Germany 30 (DFB)60m.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 137

currencynews Live Currency News
Euro falls, dollar rises on Greece concerns: The euro lost further ground during Asian trading hours Monday, wi... yhoo.it/rlUaEV

Morning WS,
Glad to see you still going good and strong!! I'm still lining my ducks up and will be on-board as soon as I can catch my breath enough to say "quack". Hope your having a decent break.
Take care, S

Morning WS,
Glad to see you still going good and strong!! I'm still lining my ducks up and will be on-board as soon as I can catch my breath enough to say "quack". Hope your having a decent break.
Take care, S

hey buddy , its been a long time .

Welcome back ....look forward to your return

the environment has changed drastically .....only the strong survive now!!

(y)

IG_ForexFocus IG Forex Focus
COPPER IN LONDON DECLINES TO LOWEST SINCE JULY 2010 #AUDUSD #EURUSD #USDJPY #GBPUSD

copper getting its rear end kicked

jaykza Jason Kim
copper givin it up here on volume to new lows $HG_F

Asia stocks plunge on European, Chinese concerns
Hong Kong leads losses as Hang Seng Index dives almost 5%

A contrarian indicator .......now its time to go long !! hehe

Goldman Sachs: Risk of recession high and rising. News Headlines

The Purchasing Managers’ Index published Oct. 1 by the China Federation of Logistics and Purchasing rose for a second month, to 51.2, with export orders gaining and an inflation measure -- factories’ input costs -- moderating

China Manufacturing Counters

I am reading too much bearish news @ present ........

Last week I held a bearish view and all targets were hit on downside very quickly ...

This week I remain bearish also , but given the sharp drop back to multiple support zones and a few bullish TA set ups ....I expect a short covering bounce to knock out all the weak shorts .

Then I expect a massive sell off .......as I have mentioned already Armageddon part 1 is over , part 2 is now active

just take copper as an example is has been battered and bruised.......it was stabbed over night and soon it will be buried as it sell off hard !!

Dr Copper is your barometer of risk

risk on / risk off

I have stated to everyone over the last few weeks that Copper would cause a sell off in Global markets ........and it is not over yet !!

This is the European bazooka

BloombergNow
Noyer ‘Open’ to Leveraged Europe Rescue Fund bloom.bg/nRiivv

I am long ftse from 4980

upto 4940

avg = 4960

stop loss = 4860

tgt = 5060 , 5160

Good german data

SE1_CM SE1
German Manufacturing PMI (Sep) M/M 50.3 vs. Exp. 50.0 (Prev. 50.9) $$

IG_ForexFocus IG Forex Focus
Eurozone PMI barely moves for Sep, up just 0.1 to 48.5, so not much help there for risk appetite #EURUSD #forex

good news for FTSE 100

ForexLive
ForexLive: CIPS: UK Manufacturing PMI Rises Unexpectedly In September bit.ly/rcy7ki

CMEGroup CMEGroup
RT @theeconomist: The Bank of England is poised to start a fresh round of quantitative easing $BOE econ.st/oGMga7

KeithMcCullough Keith McCullough
Roubini using the same word (bazooka) and number (2T) that we did in our 52 slide presentation on Europe 2wks ago

Status
Not open for further replies.