Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

I assume you are unwilling to post statements then

points dont mean alot I have made over 1000 this week, but then you already know that and just focus on my last trade

you seem to want to focus on stops because mine are not easy for you to understand you should look up option straddle and dynamic delta hedging

finally I would ask that you remove the reference to Isralies v palastinians on the other thread as I find this offensive highly offensive

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

I always give my stop loss and my risk is always less than 3% per trade, as my teacher taught me.

300 points a week and 3% per trade; I'll take a punt and round that to 10 successful trades concluding that you make 30% a week. On your 50,000 account that you mentioned the other day that means 15,000 a week. I call bs on this.
Either your account is much smaller or your risk is much smaller. :whistling This is exactly why we were interested in your percent return. Even a conservative estimate of 2% and 5 trades comes to 5,000 a week.

But you did say £5 a point. £5 a point of 300points comes to 1,500 a week. Working we backwards, this gives you an account size of 5,000.

You may be good, but you have certainly moulded a few truths along the way.

Last edited:

This is exactly why we were interested in your percent return. Even a conservative estimate of 2% and 5 trades comes to 5,000 a week.

But you did say £5 a point. £5 a point of 300points comes to 1,500 a week.

You may be good, but you have certainly moulded a few truths along the way.

yes my friend, I am well and truly indebted to my Lord for his favours he has bestowed upon me.

Gratitude ......forever grateful for giving me the hindsight and foresight to trade in this treacherous environment with immense success and return. I have had emails from many of my subscribers who have turned £120k accounts into £240k , £300k etc etc

Thank you for your kind words

I wish you the very best in the future........be careful as Armageddon part 2 is active in the markets. If you hold an alternative view then may you be successful too(but please do put forward your TA and FA analysis so we all know why you are bullish just like I do on every trade. This will help new traders learn and improve there skills)

Next week will be a very important week as I aim to make 1000 points in real time so I will be very busy posting analysis and live trades ....I will not have time to focus on the recent arguments. So lets focus on the markets and stop this petty squabbling folks ...

Lets nail those pips next week, as you said ......plenty to go around buddy!

To you be your way and to me be mine, I leave in peace :clover:

Next week will be a very important week as I aim to make 1000 points in real time so I will be very busy posting analysis and live trades ....I will not have time to focus on the recent arguments. So lets focus on the markets and stop this petty squabbling folks ...

go for it

DC2000 has yet to post a single chart or provide any fundamental reasoning

this I will do

Sleep well my friend sleep well

DC, show us the money. Stop playing Game as if you were starved breast feeding. Post your live trade or Satan will bless you

DC, show us the money. Stop playing Game as if you were starved breast feeding. Post your live trade or Satan will bless you

If you care to take your blinkers off and read T2W you will see I have been posting live trades for some time now, I dont count points or look for any glory quite the opposite

Hi wallstreet,first time writing on your thread,im hopeing everything can settle down and the thread can get back to normal once again.
I look farward to your thinking for the week ahead as i do DC2000 thread and praise the pair of you for the free time you give us all shareing your thoughts.

I acknowledge you both and give the pair of you recognition for the invaluable service you give to this forum and with that said can we please get down to business.

Hi wallstreet,first time writing on your thread,im hopeing everything can settle down and the thread can get back to normal once again.
I look farward to your thinking for the week ahead as i do DC2000 thread and praise the pair of you for the free time you give us all shareing your thoughts.

I acknowledge you both and give the pair of you recognition for the invaluable service you give to this forum and with that said can we please get down to business.

thank you for your kind words

there have been several praiseworthy statements for DC2000, and I would also like to praise him for his good trades and pay him respect. My EGO may not want to acknowledge his contributions and efforts given the recent shenanigans.......but I must crush my EGO and praise DC2000 for his good works.

so lets rock and roll...........and lets get ready for what this week brings !!

My early analysis of my charts is giving some divergence .....especially between FTSE and DAX. I will elaborate on this soon and post all analysis on here.

I have been busy climbing mountains today, I almost had a mad accident, I slid off a cliff. I was practicing running up the mountain as part of my boxing conditioning training. It was hard running in 36 degrees , but I still can't get rid of this kebab Belly ..hehe!!

:LOL:

anyone watch this fight last night

Sergio Martinez annihilates Barker in 11th
October 1st, 2011

By Scott Gilfoid: World Boxing Council Diamond middleweight champion Sergio “Maravilla” Martinez (48-2-2, 27 KOs) handed Darren Barker (23-1, 14 KOs) his first defeat of his career on Saturday night in stopping the Brit in the 11th round at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, New Jersey.

Martinez flattened a badly hurt Barker with a beauty of a right hand in the 11th, leaving the broken Barker on the canvas.

Martinez v Pacman or FLoyd next ???

PIMCO PIMCO
Gross: Global financial mkt delevering appears unstoppable. Hedge funds, banks, investment mgrs all reducing risk for fear of mini-Lehman.

Good news at last

should put pressure on oil to the downside

BreakingNews Breaking News
Israel formally accepts Quartet formula for resuming peace talks with Palestinians - Jerusalem Post bit.ly/nuSqmj

If you care to take your blinkers off and read T2W you will see I have been posting live trades for some time now, I dont count points or look for any glory quite the opposite

Now you come. I want you to help others as you said and stop attacking WS. He is working hard as well. Just praise him and share knowledge with him. If you have a service to sell in order to help rookies like me, do it. It is your hard work. How will you feel if somebody walks into your class and start messing with your teacher? Wont you feel bad? I trust you to be a good trader. Dont spoil your good name by attacking others. Peace!

AllJimRogers Jim Rogers
The Next Recession In The U.S. Will Be A Lot Worse sns.mx/Gccuy0

I will be long DAX from market open - IHS formation

long dAX UPTO 5300
avg = 5350

stop loss = 5150

tgt = 5550, 5600

Attachments

• DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX.png
    DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 230

I will be long DAX from market open - IHS formation

long dAX UPTO 5300
avg = 5350

stop loss = 5150

tgt = 5550, 5600

ballsy call WS on the dax. good luck everyone trading this week.

ballsy call WS on the dax. good luck everyone trading this week.

I interviewed price action and it stated it wanted to go higher .....:)

Japan's tankan business-sentiment index hits +2

ForexLive ForexLive
ForexLive: Dutch PMI falls to lowest level in 2 years bit.ly/r4ARzv #forex

Status
Not open for further replies.