Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

...if you run a word cloud on this thread of posts from 2011, the word "subscriber" comes out bold in top along with "crash" and a few other things.

Interesting! :)

Forex Factory seperate all the Vendors out into the Commercial forum I think? Though I'm not 100% on that, since I never investigated the matter thoroughly. Perhaps it would be useful for T2W to make a similar commercial forum.

Just a thought.

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Interesting! :)

Forex Factory seperate all the Vendors out into the Commercial forum I think? Though I'm not 100% on that, since I never investigated the matter thoroughly. Perhaps it would be useful for T2W to make a similar commercial forum.

Just a thought.

True -since the likes of the "Jacko" thread caused great embarrassment there FF ,it seems,have put Vendors in the commercial forum and there is also an "under evaluation" forum for threads awaiting the thumbs up from the powers that be at FF

Commercial Forum (beta) @ Forex Factory

Apologies to Wallstreet for going off topic.

Last edited:

With respect (no pun intended), if you're doing as well as your stats suggest, why do you need 'respect' from anyone else?

Fug 'em.

You know what you do. Surely that's enough?

Have a good holiday (...but you're going to kick yourself on the timing...)

wise words buddy

spoken like a true sage

I have been here a long time .......I will remain here and eventually people will pay homage because Longevity = yardstick to measure a traders success.

The haters come and go ......I have seen too many haters and eventually I always here they have either blown there account or are suffering from depression due to big losses. I want to stress that I dont wish that on anyone, to the contrary I have helped several.

I remember once there was a chap who did a remortgage on his house for capital, around £400k ....He was down -£350 and on verge of losing it all , along with his wife. I spent a few weeks with him focusing on his psychology and trading skills. He then turned it around after asking for several bias changes etc and went up to + £500k. I told him to never do that again ......

So many examples I can give ........

I have seen many so called big shots who claim to make £10k , £20k, £100k in a day etc. I have seen and heard people lose there houses, there wives and eventually there family due to over leverage and Greed.......Greed is your greatest enemy as it is your EGO dictating terms.

Kill your EGO and you will become a good trader

Fear is ok because fear will not cause you to lose money like greed.........Greed = over leverage and that is dangerous.
Fear I can teach people to control because it can be tamed, but Greed that is very hard ........The EGO can only be tamed by a spiritual master.

I am just trying to be a humble trader who is taught by my spiritual master to teach and enlighten people, I am content with little and happy with + 50 points a day.

I initially started with + 250 points a week consistently and now I can reach + 500 a week very easily and I can exceed that to 1000 a week as those that know me very well can testify

but once you > 500 points a week= EGO in full control

So I tell people I will not trade because my EGO out of control now .....EGO must always be punished !!

I will post my trades every day here from now on .........all my analysis and results , whether bad or good !! you can be the judge

I am here on holiday to enjoy myself and on a business trip as my email below will explain , its like paradise here .........its beautiful here in the countryside , time has stood still.

email I sent to subscribers

"
FTSE 100 = + 110 points

nasdaq = + 25

total points today = + 135

total points for week = + 235

not bad whilst trading from a small village in the middle of nowhere. I have come to meet my inlaws after 5 years in a remote village, it is very rural where time has stood still. The people here think my laptop is an alien and are scared of it......very simple nomadic people, very humble and beautiful hospitality. It is very peaceful here .........ideal for trading , thinking of staying here for good.

I want to invest a lot of my money into farming now because that is going to be next big growth industry, with QE 3 and QE 4 due in 2012 and 2013 after market crashes in 2011/2012 ..........commodities are going to go through the roof.

I came to this village 6 years ago, and the people here would plough the land with donkeys and buffalos.......now 30% can afford tractor in an area that only has 6 hrs electricity and has no roads to get here. The growth opportunity here is amazing ....as commods prices have gone through the roof, making it very lucrative for bedouins to earn a living.

Gerald Celente, Jim rogers etc have clearly stated that anyone who has a farm in the next 10 years will be a multi millionaire as the price of commods will go through the roof. I strongly encourage all to look in this area.

Sorry for delay but I had jet lag "

"showing is better than telling" ...

Floyd Mayweather, best pound for pound boxer in the world

yesterdays trade

"Fundamentals

When I read through all the economic news releases ......the number one theme was uncertainty!!

uncertainty breeds far , fear breeds panic = sell off

(Reuters) - German Chancellor Angela Merkel faces a battle for her political survival on Thursday when some of her coalition, worried about throwing good money after bad by bailing out Greece, could humiliate her in a parliament vote on euro-zone rescue schemes.FX: THE WINDOW IS CLOSING
The window to prevent another meltdown in the financial markets is closing. At the start of the week, investors were very optimistic that the Europeans would get their act together and alleviate the pressure on the market by coming up with an ambitious plan to contain Greece’s debt crisis and prevent contagion. Initially it appeared that a deal was in the works but as the week progressed and European politicians denied that an agreement is in the works, investors started to lose their patience and confidence. This explains why currencies and equities moved lower throughout the North American trading session, giving up all of its earlier gains. The pull back in of itself is worrisome but the chart patterns signal the possibility of an even stronger reversal in risk appetite and high yielding currencies.

risk fx - UUP @ gap fill support with pending cross over of bullish MA's ...higher and higher lows
aus/usd - was at resistance
eur/usd was at resistance

Oil @ resistance

Copper @ resistance

Technicals

10 mins = H&S formation

60 mins = trend line resistance

Daily chart = bearish continuation pattern .....and bear flag is now playing out !!

I expect new lows to be hit on ftse 100

I will short every pop .full stop !!

I said after nasdaq closes gap @ 2250 = Armageddon part 2 will start

Armageddon part 2 has started and is in full swing ......expecting 4800 4500 4000 very soon ...maybe friday or as early as next week monday tuesday

There is going to be a freefall .around 10 to 20% fall in one day is coming ......................very very soon

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 11:23 AM
Subject: I am short ftse 100 and nasdaq
To:

I am short ftse from 5307 , upto 5337

avg = 5320 region

stop loss = 5420

tgt = 5220 , 5170, 5120

short nasdaq from 2276 , 2296

avg = 2286

stop loss = 2336

tgt = 2236 , 2200"

I have been here a long time .......I will remain here and eventually people will pay homage because Longevity = yardstick to measure a traders success.

You want people to "pay homage" to you?! FFS

Today's trade

"
Fundamentals

Asian markets down overnight and US markets reverse powerfully = bulls lose control

Germans vote on EFSF = uncertainty

(Reuters) - Asian shares and commodities fell on Thursday on growing worries that Europe's intractable debt problems will plunge the world into a second global financial crisis.

Copper fell 3 percent, gold slipped toward $1,600 an ounce to stand more than $300 below its record high earlier this month, and commodities-related stocks such as global miner Rio Tinto were dumped on worries that demand will weaken as the international economy slows.

U.S. stocks close lower, with Dow down about 300 points from day highs on European doubts

SYDNEY (MarketWatch) -- Japanese and Australian shares were notable decliners in a weak session for Asia on Thursday, dragged down by losses for energy firms and persistent worries about Europe’s debt woes.

Risk FX

UUP as stated yesterday will move higher ...

EUR/USD now at resistance after moving higher overnight on short squeeze prior to German vote .....all bullish news factored in @ 1.3630 region ....sell on news , buy on rumour type event expected

AUS/USD - remains under pressure due to weak commodity prices....copper, gold, silver oil under pressure

Technicals

daily chart = bear flag and bearish continuation pattern

10 mins

1. bear flag

2. LL and LH's

3. bearish MA ......20 MA < 50 MA .........target = 200 MA

4. all equity variables under pressure...especially banks as EUROPE bans short selling due to concerns ...short selling ban has never worked

60 mins bear flag

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 5:41 AM
Subject: I am short ftse 100 from 5190
To:

I will add upto 5220

avg around 5205 region

stop loss = 5265

tgt = 5150 , 5100 "

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    14.7 KB · Views: 137
  • FTSE 100 (DFB)10m.png
    FTSE 100 (DFB)10m.png
    12.6 KB · Views: 130
  • FTSE 100 (DFB)60m.png
    FTSE 100 (DFB)60m.png
    12.5 KB · Views: 136
  • UUP daily.png
    UUP daily.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 126

A message to all my haters

Longevity = measure of success

Anyone can be lion for a day .........continuity and consistency based on good money/risk management is what separates the men from the boys

Time is our only judge

no more arm chair critics

lets be constructive

Lets talk technical and fundamental analysis ..........

please share your analysis and let all others see it ....otherwise remain silent and stop polluting my blog !!

Id you go to the start of this blog you will see good analysis.........it has helped several new traders !! So lets keep this blog clean now, just analysis !!

Let the new traders learn

I remember when I would post my live trades and analysis in here ........

I would wake up to 100 + emails daily ....for requests and explanation and help !!

I was drained and shattered after replying to all on daily basis .........

Lord give me strength to do that over next few weeks

You want people to "pay homage" to you?! FFS

stop criticising.........the time you spent writing your pathetic remark that serves no purpose !!

I encourage you to spend that time by sharing your analysis instead.

so go ahead put up your analysis and explain to us all why you are taking your position.

If you dont want to do that then please stop polluting my blog

use your time efficiently somewhere else and stop reading my posts

hahah.......the same people that criticised me would always be the first on my blog every morning to see what direction I was trading.

Time is our yardstick of success

I will continue posting on here .....All I ask is to pay mutual respect to one another

humanity = respect = homage !

a human trait that is lost in this age we live in

The EGO's are now in control

EGO = failure ...........

CMCMarkets
German #EFSF vote set to highlight splits in #Merkel government bit.ly/oRDOF2

GERMANY AUG ILO EMPLOYMENT: 41.1M V 41.096M PRIOR; UNEMPLOYMENT RATE: 6.0% V 6.1% PRIOR

German Dax

So lets have a look at what this is capable of today and on the morrow

weekly chart - 2 bullish engulfing candles .......strong case here for a reversal but world markets must agree ....I will elaborate on this later as Nasdaq and dax are intertwined.....along with semi's and dow transports = growth in production sector = technology

Daiy chart

1. there is a potential of a IHS formation reversal , but given the bearish set up in world markets it is very hard to envisage this

2. strong case here for a double bottom ........but once again given geo-political concerns globally and a strong dollar

3. News candles are powerful - a news candle can move in either direction and no technical analysis can forecast its direction.....So I will maintain a neutral/bearish stance for now , but the bullish argument is very strong here too . I will go into wait and see mode post vote reaction to judge as Merkel may well be ousted, no confidence vote like Tony Blair and Gordon brown.

Attachments

• DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX-weekly.png
    DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX-weekly.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 128
  • DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX.png
    DAX PERFORMANCE-INDEX.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 118

I have been trying his service a little more then a week and so far no complaints. Wallstreet1928 is very good at what he does!

Ws just wanna say ure the man!!!..I've only been a subscriber for a few months an I can truly say that I've never met anyone so focused on the analysis an trades. I jus want to thankyou for the mad two weeks, I have followed ure trades exactly as u did an I've done 1040 pips!! Thanks again bro!

"showing is better than telling" ...

Floyd Mayweather, best pound for pound boxer in the world

German Dax

Please keep an eye on this H&S formation on 10 mins

I expect this to play out and the gap to close provided the head of the H&S doesnt get taken out due to short covering post vote in Germany

The only wild card is the German vote - we may see some short covering prior to it as asia has reversed early losses overnight due to German vote

But FTSE 100 will remain weak regardless due to weak commods

Australian shares were weak, however, with losses for miners and energy companies dragging the benchmark S&P/ASX 200 to a 0.9% loss.

Attachments

• Germany 30 (DFB)10m.png
    Germany 30 (DFB)10m.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 142

A new rule for my blog ............

Anyone who wants to criticise me must first show and teach there understanding of the market , explain there methodology and reasoning behind every trade. Otherwise your comments will be ignored and I encourage everyone to ignore them too......

One of the reasons why I left this blog was due to negative energy ...negative energy from depressed and socially deprived people is not good , it will hurt your trading. I encourage all to create a positive environment and be amongst positive people as it will help in your trading psychology. When the going gets tough, you are able to think decisively and clearly.......

You don't need to worry about these charlatans, I am back here for a few weeks now and I will eradicate every one of them , once they clash they will not survive my blow.

Why ..........because I have the power of my spiritual aster behind me. I am here with sincerity and honesty , with good intention.

I am not here to rip people off and dupe them in to a false sense of security ........ I am here to enlighten and educate with no hidden agenda.

judge me by my analysis and results .....by my ability to explain and teach.

peace

I am off to the farm now to help plant and look after the cattle ....it is almost 40 degrees here!!

yikes.....good for weight loss!! hehe

Nasdaq is the world market leader

it will dictate direction along with semi conductor index ............one can also utilise the dow transport index !!

Nasdaq has H&S formation confirming the DAX 1
mins H&S

Nasdaq is now ready to break out post fakeout as Apple confirms top by topping tail on weekly chart

The nasdaq has been consolidating for the major bear flag ............expecting lower lows in the next few days , especially going into next week

ok folks back later ...i must go to the farm now !!

Attachments

• NASDAQ-100.png
    NASDAQ-100.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 149

A new rule for my blog ............

Anyone who wants to criticise me must first show and teach there understanding of the market , explain there methodology and reasoning behind every trade. Otherwise your comments will be ignored and I encourage everyone to ignore them too......

One of the reasons why I left this blog was due to negative energy ...negative energy from depressed and socially deprived people is not good , it will hurt your trading. I encourage all to create a positive environment and be amongst positive people as it will help in your trading psychology. When the going gets tough, you are able to think decisively and clearly.......

You don't need to worry about these charlatans, I am back here for a few weeks now and I will eradicate every one of them , once they clash they will not survive my blow.

Why ..........because I have the power of my spiritual aster behind me. I am here with sincerity and honesty , with good intention.

I am not here to rip people off and dupe them in to a false sense of security ........ I am here to enlighten and educate with no hidden agenda.

judge me by my analysis and results .....by my ability to explain and teach.

peace

I am off to the farm now to help plant and look after the cattle ....it is almost 40 degrees here!!

yikes.....good for weight loss!! hehe

New Rules? Blog? your comming across a bit David Koresh

No hidden agenda but at a price though yes?

After following you for a year or 2, please keep up the good work, very rarely do I come across a person with such integrity, it amazes me that anyone would cast doubt on this. Hate posts are from traders that just cant cut it, its that simple. I urge anyone wanting an edge to study Analysis and to appreciate the effort for no gain WS is giving you, it is a gift, the market has much to teach us - every day!!!

The more I read the crap written the angrier im getting - get a life.

Will (a VERY Grateful Trader)

Status
Not open for further replies.