Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

I'm having difficulty seeing how the Twist isn't being considered a QE3. While the headline is 'no new money being pumped into the economy', how does the sale of short-term and the purchase of long-term NOT qualify as QE when they themselves are issuing the short-term in the first place?

I have been informing my subscribers for the last few weeks now that the FED is one big ponzi scheme

Mr Madoff was part of there team.......

todays price action is nothing .........just keep observing and watch how this market melts !!

This market = GM crops = side affects = frankenstein = disaster

never mess with nature.......organic growth is best!!

PLanet of the Apes ........The Apes have mutated and become intelligent enough to take over the world !!

QE = total destruction of the financial system as we know it !!

The time is nigh..............

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

you not looking to go long in next day or so then, most of the smart money is

smart money was Long today - smart money hasn't developed intelligence yet !!
smart money= misinformed/gullible retail clients that are influenced by the noise.......they thin they are smart but in reality the brokers just take them for a ride!!

intelligent money was short today !!

This market = Frankenstein

They manipulated with this market so much that its lost its bearings........the compass has stopped working , north,south , east west is no longer being registered !!

The equilibrium has been lost, the parameters have broken ...........

now only Total destruction is the out come !!

Call me a BEAR but given the fundamentals .......I can't justify anything else !!

I'm having difficulty seeing how the Twist isn't being considered a QE3. While the headline is 'no new money being pumped into the economy', how does the sale of short-term and the purchase of long-term NOT qualify as QE when they themselves are issuing the short-term in the first place?

thats why looking for the long is the way not the doom n gloom
10824 on the DOW we start to buy and dont stop until 11898 rocket science it aint

smart money was Long today - smart money hasn't developed intelligence yet !!
smart money= misinformed/gullible retail clients that are influenced by the noise.......they thin they are smart but in reality the brokers just take them for a ride!!

intelligent money was short today !!

This market = Frankenstein

They manipulated with this market so much that its lost its bearings........the compass has stopped working , north,south , east west is no longer being registered !!

The equilibrium has been lost, the parameters have broken ...........

now only Total destruction is the out come !!

Call me a BEAR but given the fundamentals .......I can't justify anything else !!

nope smart money was short and has been since tuesday and they will go long very soon

so just because ben burntcake has a speech the whole world is suddenly devalued, I dont think so

the market is being manipulated has nobody heard of sell in may etc etc
were has all the volume gone long time passing
were has all the volume gone long time ago

I could write a song:LOL:

nope smart money was short and has been since tuesday and they will go long very soon

so just because ben burntcake has a speech the whole world is suddenly devalued, I dont think so

The stock market has been going down over the last few weeks as the market is technically broken on daily ad weekly charts

I thought you were long .....you were going to buy and hold ?

The only reason we went up last week was due to options X manipulation and European bail out ..........and even then we have been unable to break higher and move out of this bearish consolidation pattern.....every rally is shorted to oblivion!!

The daily chart has a classical bear flag formation , I expect this to play out over the few days

Ask yourself this ?

we have had bailout after bailout , stimulus after stimulus and still we find ourselves in this quagmire with negative growth and higher unemployment !!

The only reason FTSE 100 is not @ 3000- 2000 is because of manipulation = bailouts/qe !

Now that we are nearing an END to QE = US dollar strength = Commodity sell off = FTSE 100 sell off as > 50% commods

The EUROZONE crisis hasnt even started yet ..............things are going to heat up over the next few days and weeks as more skeletons come out of the closet !!

Banks - they havent told the whole truth yet .......expect more banks and big companies to go under !!

This Ponzi scheme is on the verge of collapse ............it already has internally , now it will externally !!

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    13.8 KB · Views: 129

Can you post a chart please and explain your technical and fundamental reasoning for going long my friend ?

To all aspiring traders who want to achieve consistency in your trading

I encourage you all , the same way I encourage everyone of my students that I mentor and everyone of my subscribers

Please study this chart ..........

UUP -ETF - US dollar index chart

I explained to every subscriber and I also informed everyone on this thread that we would have a US dollar rally = market sell off

why ???????

UUP break out ........... past 200 MA = bullish !!

UUP closed the gap and then broke out to the upside !!

study this chart to work out your next move .............it is your chess board !!

Attachments

• UUP daily.png
    UUP daily.png
    37.7 KB · Views: 150

I was long last week from 148 on FTSE didnt get in at the bottom but hey its fine out on friday and reversed and will reverse late tomorrow or friday I tend to post on FTSE scalp thread

I dont use fundamentals or technicals just pure price alone

my charts are just for something to watch when Im bored

I was long last week from 148 on FTSE didnt get in at the bottom but hey its fine out on friday and reversed and will reverse late tomorrow or friday I tend to post on FTSE scalp thread

I dont use fundamentals or technicals just pure price alone

my charts are just for something to watch when Im bored

hehe...I like the comment about charts

Nice trading buddy ...may the pips be with you!!

interesting strategy .....but hey, if it works stick with it.

Yes the yanks may manipulate the market higher into the close but I will remain on the short side and look for bearish set ups to make my + 50 points daily target

best of luck with your trading ....

p.s. what would be your mental stop loss on your long trade ?
what is your risk tolerance ?

5100 or 5000?

mental stop on this one if the market prints a price 10684 I would look for the exit which means a B/E if no exit by end of third day exit at market open next day

risk very small

There will be no QE 3

I expect a major market crash led by copper and oil within the next 7 days

FTSE 100 will get crushed

FTSE 5130

Financial armageddon has arrived

protect yourself and keep safe as flash crash after flash will now occur

The Black box programmes will shut down and suck liquidity out of the market , it will create a long squeeze = flash crash

The financial system as we know it is now vulnerable to total meltdown

Nailed + 50 and finished trading for the day with subscribers

total points this week = + 333

Fundamentals

FEDs failure to introduce QE 3 - twist is watered down version that has no impact !!

HONG KONG (MarketWatch) — HSBC’s preliminary China Manufacturing Purchasing Managers’ Index, or “flash” PMI, fell to a two-month low in September, indicating a broadening slowdown in the Chinese economy, with industrial output swinging from a modest expansion to a deterioration.

The headline PMI for the month was 49.4, down from 49.9 in August, HSBC said in a statement Thursday.

every variables broken

oil new lows = BP weak

copper new lows = miners weak = Global growth weak

silver and gold sell off = miners weak

Risk FX

Euro low low low

Aussie - threatening to breach 1.00

Technicals

Bear flag should play out and make new lows

60 mins - no support = vertical drop to 5070 !!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 8:10 AM
Subject: I am short ftse from 5150
To:

upto 5170

avg = 5160

stop loss = 5210

tgt = 5100 , 5070

smart money is getting its ass whooped once again

intelligent money is making money

Keep safe buddy , are you still long ?

what is your stop loss ?

Hang Seng Index ends 4.9% lower, H-share Index off 6.3% after weak China data, Fed outlook

Do you think at this point in time the FOMC statement, China PMI and Euro crisis is enough to break down the FTSE out of the bear flag formation?

If not then i can see why DC2000 would be looking to go long.

Im very bearish at the moment, but this is what the pattern suggests. For the bear flag to play out i think we need more a shock, something big out of Europe maybe.

Do you think at this point in time the FOMC statement, China PMI and Euro crisis is enough to break down the FTSE out of the bear flag formation?

If not then i can see why DC2000 would be looking to go long.

Im very bearish at the moment, but this is what the pattern suggests. For the bear flag to play out i think we need more a shock, something big out of Europe maybe.

Yes I expect the bear flag to play out

The Yanks will try to manipulate the market higher on light volume , they always do going into a friday !!

besides a bounce will suck in more longs , only to spit them back out when we crash and knock out there stops !!

Just have a look at The fundamentals ....the French are begging in the middle east for money to shore up there banks !! These junkies need need there next fix ........bail out after bail out !! stimulus after stimulus ...

Capitalism has ended ..........Greed has killed it !!

Impressive rally this week

BUT , I still remain short and expect new lows in the next few weeks

BEARISH as a bear can be !!

Bear flag on FTSE 100 weekly chart remains active

Dax daily chart @ resistance

FTSE 5070

New lows are almost here as forecast :smart:

WOW you need to get some oxygen all this doom n gloom you shouting about ya sounding like the BBC

interesting posts this morning
you must have been fast on typing and trading

OK, so its just a question of how low will it go!

Been impressed with your thread. Your calls are Tip Top. Subscribed.

Status
Not open for further replies.