Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

cool information confirmation and a slap all in one post

200 to 500 pw I made just shy of $98k in august from trades posted right here on T2W so what

a simple I dont have time would have suficed, dont bring the wife daughter thing into it,I will simply say I dont suppose you use the cardiac unit at wythenshawe.

FYI I will be long on the FTSE monday 148 and off and on a few times durring the week targeting 498 area for thursday

All the best

:clover:

Good luck with your trading ........may your trades hit target and may you prosper!!

I am a day trader, I react to the variables ........i don't preempt anything !! As one intelligent trader said ......forecasting is for tipsters/people who write and sell newsletters.

Traders react ........and that is what I will do based on what happens over the weekend with Greece. The market can either have a big gap down , or gap up = dictate direction for the remainder of the week !!

"Stocks were rattled after the European Central Bank said that Juergen Stark, a proponent of higher interest rates, would step down from its executive board by the end of the year. "

over and out

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Hey,
this is his thread. We are here to learn not to read from a flop like you. If you dont like it then back the fu.....k up

Thanks for the constructive critisism, I was under the impesion this was a forum you know post anywhere ask questions etc

I am a day trader, I react to the variables ........i don't preempt anything !! As one intelligent trader said ......forecasting is for tipsters/people who write and sell newsletters.

A typical and heard may times response along with those that can trade those that cant teach etc

But quality traders know where the market presents good value and where it presents adequate profit

A typical and heard may times response along with those that can trade those that cant teach etc

But quality traders know where the market presents good value and where it presents adequate profit

Affirmative

Relax buddy, enjoy your weekend...no need to get worked up and spend all weekend on a forum.

I've just cycled 30 miles today and enjoyed a BBQ at a friends house. I suggest you take it easy too and spend time with friends/family...

I have a cricket match on the morrow ...wish me luck!!

EUR/USD - fake out and then total breakdown on fundamentals .........

EURO = Broke back mountain

US dollar is now king, EURO is its Queen ..................only QE 3 can reverse the roles!!

Attachments

• USD Spot.png
    USD Spot.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 159

Affirmative

Relax buddy, enjoy your weekend...no need to get worked up and spend all weekend on a forum.

I've just cycled 30 miles today and enjoyed a BBQ at a friends house. I suggest you take it easy too and spend time with friends/family...

I have a cricket match on the morrow ...wish me luck!!

No worries there, spent yesterday in Bradford at the science festival with the Bang Goes The Theory crowd, absolutely fantastic its on again today and in Manchester October 22/23rd the kids absolutely love it and get to meet the presenters from the show
check out BBC - BBC One Programmes - Bang Goes the Theory - Video

good luck with the cricket

all watch out !!!
take care
eurusd is on a fakey !!!
however a downward fakey.
an unsupported break..see the down column from the horizontal blue line.this column has not pulled back to test the bears.and could do that in the near future
hourly data
40 pip box size..3 reversal

take care..you have been warned

35n6hdc.gif

cool information confirmation and a slap all in one post

200 to 500 pw I made just shy of $98k in august from trades posted right here on T2W so what

a simple I dont have time would have suficed, dont bring the wife daughter thing into it,I will simply say I dont suppose you use the cardiac unit at wythenshawe.

FYI I will be long on the FTSE monday 148 and off and on a few times durring the week targeting 498 area for thursday

All the best

I sincerely hope you have good money management buddy because this sell off looks like its going to get nasty

Dr Copper has just confirmed a major break down , oil is weak and EURO is going to the bin !!

Greece is getting fleeced ...hehe!!

There is no bullish news on the horizon ?

what is your stop loss on your trade, or do you just hold with a healthy account ?

fiatcurrency fiatcurrency
RT @KeithMcCullough: Greek deputy Minister says country has cash until October -- Reuters ->Cash? LOL

hahah.....from the cash machine !!

An amazing start to the week with subscribers

ftse - 60
dax + 60
sp500 + 60

copper + 80

= + 140 points

Lloyds tsb Long from 29.5 = + 3% return

currently short ftse and Marks and spencer

ftse - 60
dax + 60
sp500 + 60

copper + 80

= + 140 points

FTSE short closed for + 40

waiting for DAX IHS formation to play out then I will reshort

+ 180 points so far

ftse - 60
dax + 60
sp500 + 60

copper + 80

= + 140 points

Am I allowed to ask the size of the stops on each of these posistions?

Am I allowed to ask the size of the stops on each of these posistions?

yes indeed buddy

I operate with 25-30 point stops for european indices

35-40 for US indices

based on Japanese professors research

also stop loss for copper was 100 points ........I closed early due to an oil spike !!

EUR/USD - fake out and then total breakdown on fundamentals .........

EURO = Broke back mountain

US dollar is now king, EURO is its Queen ..................only QE 3 can reverse the roles!!

The King is sat on his throne today ...........the Queen has a headache !! hehe

keep eye on this pattern folks

DAX

5020 must hold to confirm higher low = bias change= IHS formation = target 5120

eur/jpy has put in a higher low = risk on

Attachments

• Germany 30 (DFB)10m.png
    Germany 30 (DFB)10m.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 135

keep eye on this pattern folks

DAX

5020 must hold to confirm higher low = bias change= IHS formation = target 5120

eur/jpy has put in a higher low = risk on

5020 failed and now we have liquidation

EUR/USD failed @ gap fill and caused sell off !!

I closed my FTSE shorts too early @ 5100 !

I still have my MKS short so i am still benefiting from the downturn.

Thats it folks i am done for the day with + 180

what is your stop loss on your trade, or do you just hold with a healthy account ?

I dont trade with a hard stop but then I dont trade with hugh leverage either if Im wrong on entry I take the B/E exit and wait for a better price. if Im wrong on direction I exit
1st pullback after confirmation

very strange mornings trading today!!

short ftse @ open managed + 30

then went long @ 5100 and nasdaq long !!

waited patiently and then got out with + 15 on both !!

+ 45 points today

= + 300 points for the week so far as nailed + 100 on sp500 shorts last night!!

now my bias remains short

So far week to date = + 410 points

its been a very hard week to trade , but better than the last 2 weeks

OK folks ..........keep a very keen eye on this

Chart of oil..........

I believe oil will be one of the major catalysts that is going to cause a major sell off in the market over the next few weeks

Daily chart of oil

H&S formation - retesting neckline

I also expect a major melt down on Copper over the next few weeks , I will post a chart of that later

Attachments

• Crude Oil Full1011 Future.png
    Crude Oil Full1011 Future.png
    21 KB · Views: 140

The H&S in oil is confirmed with an IHS formtion on USD/CAD

I am a buyer of USD/CAD and I expect this to catch fire over the next few weeks due to the inverse relationship with oil

Attachments

• CAD Spot.png
    CAD Spot.png
    20.2 KB · Views: 137
Status
Not open for further replies.