Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

OK folks let me explain inter-market analysis to you .any questions please PM me !!

FTSE 100 - will be dictated by this formation on the eur/usd

if this formation plays out then ftse will fall

if this formation fails then ftse will have a short squeeze along with euro and rally

Attachments

• Spot FX EUR_USD (DFB).png
    Spot FX EUR_USD (DFB).png
    17.4 KB · Views: 155
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

OK folks let me explain inter-market analysis to you .any questions please PM me !!

FTSE 100 - will be dictated by this formation on the eur/usd

if this formation plays out then ftse will fall

if this formation fails then ftse will have a short squeeze along with euro and rally
I can't read this right now, I'm washing my hair ;)

rally is over

FTSE is up + 50

down we go from here

and down we go as stated ......... - 20

those who trade my analysis would be up + 70 by now !!

enjoy !!

It is all based on intermarket analysis !!

now i expect market to hold and ......................trade sideways due to mr trichet !!

find yourself a good teacher and be in the 5% category of successful traders ........

Great calls Wallstreet. Do you make live trade calls on your service or is it all learning material and market commentary?

Good evening to all

my forecast for the remainder of the week is ................drum roll please !! hehe

I expect the 200 MA to hold and market to move higher going into the weekend....

1. bad news now priced in .......but still FTSE has remained remained resilient and strong

2. Mr trichet will most likely talk up the EURO = short squeeze .......US dollar drops = market rally

3. POMO going into weekend ........YANKS cant behave themselves and Uncle Ben will be busy cutting trees to print more US dollars ...........QE 3 is on its way!!

4. Oil is bullish and will help commod sector = FTSE 100 index as heavily weighted towards commods

These are just a few of the fundamental arguments that I send my subscribers on a daily basis, along with technical arguments including charts and analysis .........in order to help improve there trading and for them to understand and trade independently successfully !!

200 MA held as forecast

amazing day on the markets today

70++ with subscribers

+ 200 for the week so far folks .........

1000 pips a month is my aim !!

5850 is a very good resistance level for now due to Nasdaq = weakest link and the EURO

Get ready short squeeze rally to 5900

Enjoy the rally to 5900 folks

+ 225 pips in one week with subscribers is enough for me

adios amigos ...........

Enjoy the rally to 5900 folks

+ 225 pips in one week with subscribers is enough for me

adios amigos ...........

I hope everyone is enjoying the rally as we approach 5860 ......just another + 40 to hit target @ 5900

enjoy the pips folks...they are on the house !! hehe (y)

Get ready short squeeze rally to 5900

short squeeze it is as forecast

learn from a real trader ..............i am a charlatan/blue peter trader destroyer !! (y)

PM if you want to learn correctly !!

short squeeze it is as forecast

learn from a real trader ..............i am a charlatan/blue peter trader destroyer !! (y)

PM if you want to learn correctly !!
the £50 a month service you offer on website, do you give live trading calls with that eg. exact buy n sell price? thanks

A pierce of 200 MA on late friday afternoon ..........

Interesting.......a good job I called it a day early and hit my targets for the week!!

A new week and new trading plan must be developed based on current price action

200 MA pierce is dangerous and can open the way for 5700 -5650 !!

I shall see how the variables react overnight and the trade accordingly

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    14.9 KB · Views: 133

fantastic start to the week

+ 45 pips with subscribers for only 2 hrs work !! hehe

my french toast are made and I am finished for the day!!

China dictated direction overnight ........caught the nasdaq long and ftse long , then ftse short

ended up with + 38 today with subscribers

+ 92 for the week so far ...........

can we get a bias change

keep watching this FTSE chart ..............

200 MA = 5825 = border line

> 5825 = rally

< 5825 = sell off

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    14.9 KB · Views: 142

Yawn.........my little daughter kept me awake all night so I had no choice but to trade the asian session

entertaining to say the least

nailed the ftse and nasdaq shorts ........... 120 + pips for the week so far!!

afternoon to all folks

another fantastic day = 45 pips on ftse,dax and nasdaq !!

i have hit + 195 pips so far ....5 pips away from my weekly target with subcribers

800 *12 = 9600 pips a year

I want to wish a happy weekend to everyone

i finished with + 252 pips ........absolutely amazing week!

Market hit gap fill @ 5740 as forecast !!

For me folks its not about the money , its about the game..........

Listen to Mr Gecko .....http://youtu.be/xzPFCKDexok

Status
Not open for further replies.