Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

10am and I am finished for the day with + 35 with subscribers

+ 180 pips for the week

I have covered all shorts and now I expect IHS formation to play out on nasdaq and lead all markets higher over next 24-48 hrs

and there is your IHS formation and there is your rally on the FTSE

Learn intermarket analysis from someone who trades day in/day out in real time.........we are charlatan destroyers, down with the blue peter traders !!

enjoy your pips

Doctors have ordered me to take vacation after overdosing on pips ...hehe!!

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

What's a Blue Peter trader?

Hi there,

I am looking an indicator that helps you stay in an uptrend, and smoothes out down blips in an otherwise uphill trend, day swinging the FTSE btw.

I like to keep the date on the MID

Other than slowing down the MCAD, and Stoc Ssl I cannot think of any other indicators.

Am I right in staying that they are all pretty much the same, MA, MCAD, RSI ect.. and work of averages.

Thanks

Hi there,

I am looking an indicator that helps you stay in an uptrend, and smoothes out down blips in an otherwise uphill trend, day swinging the FTSE btw.

I like to keep the date on the MID

Other than slowing down the MCAD, and Stoc Ssl I cannot think of any other indicators.

Am I right in staying that they are all pretty much the same, MA, MCAD, RSI ect.. and work of averages.

Thanks

ah yes, the magic indicator that doesn't exist. I too would like an indicator that tells me how long to stay in a trade for and tells me exactly when to exit.
There is nothing that can smooth out down blips to that extent as the market is always changing, sometimes volatile, sometimes, calm, sometimes trending, sometimes sideways. You need to look at how the market reacts to certain levels and also the wiser picture (risk on? risk off? news? commodities, etc.)
Best way is to keep it simple and use what most of the market looks at...

ah yes, the magic indicator that doesn't exist. I too would like an indicator that tells me how long to stay in a trade for and tells me exactly when to exit.
There is nothing that can smooth out down blips to that extent as the market is always changing, sometimes volatile, sometimes, calm, sometimes trending, sometimes sideways. You need to look at how the market reacts to certain levels and also the wiser picture (risk on? risk off? news? commodities, etc.)
Best way is to keep it simple and use what most of the market looks at...

Yeah forget 'magic' indicators as SanMiguel says, learn off someone who can teach you how to collect your weekly 200pips with good analysis.(y)

There you go folks

Nasdaq longs in the money

Rally rally to 2260 as forecast

+ 200 pips for the week has already been hit in 4 days trading

Subscribers have given me friday off

Enjoy your weekend, its going to be a scorcher

Cycling, cricket and football for me ..........and BBQ!!!

Moved on from predicting the markets to the weather :)...

It was a good call :)!

Hello Folks .............

Good price action to start the week .......bearish engulfing candle gave a good short signal on FTSE 100

I finished work @ 8.20am today after making 101 pips on ftse, nasdaq and euro with subscribers !!

Looking forward to another + 200 pip week

FTSE chart attached , potential for a 3 bar retrace as trend line should hold as support

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    17.8 KB · Views: 140

Traders that post trades after the event - "Here's one I made earlier..." :LOL:

Oh, so that's what the heck that is. Hehe.

@Teragod, predicting the weather is easy business! "Today, a chance of a tornado, wind, rain, severe thunderstorms, hail, snow, sun, high temperatures, low temperatures, freezing temperatures, hurricane, drought, and any other natural weather occurrence and/or natural disaster that I have no mentioned. Have a good weekend!"

Euro Daily levels:

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 111

Yep, who dares buy euro now?

Yep, who dares buy euro now?

It's still in a medium term up trend to be fair.
If that 1.38 trendline gets broken, then can rethink.
200 day moving average will be tested today and in the next few days.

1.38 trendline

What on earth does that mean? You mean support or level not trendline, surely?

But yes, there's a massive channel; just that if you buy randomly, you're going to get raped even if, overall, you're right.

What on earth does that mean? You mean support or level not trendline, surely?

But yes, there's a massive channel; just that if you buy randomly, you're going to get raped even if, overall, you're right.

I mean when price intersects with the trendline, if it does around 1.38 will be support but it depends if it hits it and when.

Got about 60pips out of the bounce today, trailing some for 1.4, 1.41 if possible.

Attachments

• Screenshot-1.png
    Screenshot-1.png
    24.7 KB · Views: 127

Hello Folks .............

Good price action to start the week .......bearish engulfing candle gave a good short signal on FTSE 100

I finished work @ 8.20am today after making 101 pips on ftse, nasdaq and euro with subscribers !!

Looking forward to another + 200 pip week

FTSE chart attached , potential for a 3 bar retrace as trend line should hold as support

OK folks as forecast the FTSE had 3 bar retrace and fell

NOW i am getting ready for a bounce ........ a strong bounce !!

trend line will hold

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    14.2 KB · Views: 142

That silly bearded yankee doodle just announced QE 3 ...........

what a moron ......print print print baby until the titanic sinks !!

greenpeace should not allow them to cut all the trees

I mean when price intersects with the trendline, if it does around 1.38 will be support but it depends if it hits it and when.

Got about 60pips out of the bounce today, trailing some for 1.4, 1.41 if possible.

Looks like we're still on for 1.41-1.4150.
1hr chart below:

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    15 KB · Views: 118

OK folks as forecast the FTSE had 3 bar retrace and fell

NOW i am getting ready for a bounce ........ a strong bounce !!

trend line will hold

and there is your bounce folks as forecast ......100% accuracy as always!!

I am charlatan destroyer..........destroyer of Blue Peter traders !!

OK + 105 pips in total today = + 206 pips for the week so far, my aim is + 400 this week !!

That silly bearded yankee doodle just announced QE 3 ...........

what a moron ......print print print baby until the titanic sinks !!

greenpeace should not allow them to cut all the trees

Hey 28,

Never any doubt though, was there? What else can they do in this position? Not saying it's right, but no surprise surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.