Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

euro an world in dices futures open down ........so far so good !!

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

my forecast for the week ahead , I expect the FTSE 100 to hit the 200 MA on the daily @ 5780

1st target hit with subscribers on ftse shorts for + 30......

2nd , 3d and master target @ 5780 remains active

nasdaq short target = 2300 post foxconn factory closure due to fire incident

a good start to the week

total pips for the month with subscribers = + 621

my forecast for the week ahead , I expect the FTSE 100 to hit the 200 MA on the daily @ 5780

Down as forecast ........

If anyone wants to learn how to trade FTSE 100 correctly and achieve there targets consistently based on inter-market analysis please feel free to PM me.

in the mean time enjoy your pips

+ 100 pips so far

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    13.9 KB · Views: 136

Too many blue peter traders out there, they are all charlatans who claim to make pips and give you the holy grail @ extortionate costs, only to dupe you and take your money and can't even trade themselves to save there life.

I show you in real time based on my own day to day trading .......I make around + 150-200 pips a week consistently with my subscribers .

I hereby class myself as the charlatan destroyer .........I will destroy all the false ones that take advantage of Newbies and cast them away from trade2win!!

have a nice day

guzel,guzel and guzel again...well done ws..keep em comin

Too many blue peter traders out there, they are all charlatans who claim to make pips and give you the holy grail @ extortionate costs, only to dupe you and take your money and can't even trade themselves to save there life.

I show you in real time based on my own day to day trading .......I make around + 150-200 pips a week consistently with my subscribers .

I hereby class myself as the charlatan destroyer .........I will destroy all the false ones that take advantage of Newbies and cast them away from trade2win!!

have a nice day

I got to give it to you bro your a class act, defo the real deal !

They forecast after the bearish engulfing candle = easy as it is text book response for every trader based on TA ............I forecast prior to bearish engulfing candle = hard because it was based on inter-market analysis - several variables have to point in one direction in order for FTSE to follow !!

Last edited:

They forecast after the bearish engulfing candle = easy as it is text book response for every trader based on TA ............I forecast prior to bearish engulfing candle = hard because it was based on inter-market analysis - several variables have to point in one direction in order for FTSE to follow !!

Actually he (me) forecasted this on the 23rd December :sleep:, a little way before the engulfing candle which I don't really bother with, i posted this on the site months ago when I was analysing the fib aspects and doing some basic elliott analysis. I was only trying to point out that your views were shared as there were a few conflicting posts in other sites in recent weeks, wasn't suggesting your analysis was incorrect or ill timed, just thought I'd share in your joy. :clap:

I was out by 30 odd points, I'm sure you wouldn't have mentioned that

Last edited by a moderator:

OK folks I have been inundated with requests and emails about FTSE 100

So i think it is only fair that I post direction for next 2 days that i send to subscribers

FTSE 100 - watch out for IHS formation

5950 expected by friday

5880 - 5810 = 70 points ........IHS target = 5950

Attachments

• FTSE 100 (DFB)60m.png
    FTSE 100 (DFB)60m.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 149

So i think it is only fair that I post direction for next 2 days that i send to subscribers

5950 expected by friday

5925 is enough folks

enjoy the pips !!

fantastic day
+ 65 with subscribers today

+ 165 pips with subscribers this week .........+ 35 more pips to hit weekly target !!

Analysis has been sent ..........its going to be a very interesting day!!

a war between Fundamentals Vs Technicals will be fought on middle earth!! hehe

ok nailed ftse and dax shorts .......... total of + 70 !!

+ 240 pips for the week

enjoy your weekend folks

I'm off to cardiff to watch England V sril lanka test match!!

5950 expected by friday

abra cadabra

5950 was hit by friday as forecast!!

only follow traders who trade and show you they can achieve targets in real time

DONT FOLLOW blue peter traders folks !!

never learn or acquire knowledge from a charlatan. I am a destroyer of charlatans ......

any questions on learning etc ...please feel free to PM me !!

Now it is time for whirling dervish ...........

pay homage to RUMI .............a great sage from the east!!

Attachments

• whirling_dervish_by_cospar.jpg
    whirling_dervish_by_cospar.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 305

ws..keep those trades whirling
nice one
a good weekend to you
cricket ??

ifwxex.gif

hey ws..will the gap fill on the dax ??

Last edited:

Actually he (me) forecasted this on the 23rd December :sleep:, a little way before the engulfing candle which I don't really bother with, i posted this on the site months ago when I was analysing the fib aspects and doing some basic elliott analysis. I was only trying to point out that your views were shared as there were a few conflicting posts in other sites in recent weeks, wasn't suggesting your analysis was incorrect or ill timed, just thought I'd share in your joy. :clap:

I was out by 30 odd points, I'm sure you wouldn't have mentioned that

Mr Maluguti.........please dont post details about your website on my thread again

I have generated more than 0.5 million hits through my hard work, hours spent on accurate analysis and forecasts ..........not to mention helping people from being duped by charlatans selling signals.

please create your own thread and promote your services on there(EVEN THOUGH IT IS ILLEGAL TO PROMOTE. iF A MODERATOR IS WATCHING HE WILL MOST PROBABLY BAN YOU AND DELETE ALL YOUR POSTS )

thank you

Last edited:

0.5 million hits, nice work

risk is still on
the s&p 500 bounced off the support area/green trendlines.new support area is 1320 ish
daily data
5.50 box siz by 1 reversal

2qlyfja.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.