Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

FTSE 100 - Pomo Power may take this higher ..........currently stuck at the great wall of china!!

All long positions closed with subscribers ..................+ 35 in my sleep !!

done for the day , happy bank holiday

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

FTSE 100 - Pomo Power may take this higher ..........currently stuck at the great wall of china!!

Now i expect a meltdown on FTSE 100 .........Timberrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

confirmation received from several variables ........i will send analysis to subscribers and explain!!

down we go according to my analysis

confirmation received from several variables ........i will send analysis to subscribers and explain!!

Down we go as forecast............

locking in profits very soon with subscribers !!

all short closed with subscribers for + 45

+ 80 for the week so far

+ 200 a week is my aim !!

OK so now that the weak longs have been shaken out ...........the meltdown is over for now !!

Thurs and friday sideways and stability before the big unemployment number ........

BUT remember the YANKS have uncle Bernanke to manipulate this market higher !!

unfortunate we live in hypocritical and fraudulent ponzi scheme society..laissez faire died ages ago and went out of the window !!

So watch how uncle Ben pumps pomo via the nasdaq and inflates this markets higher going into the weekend !!

up we go .........its rally time or should i say POMO powerrrrrrrrrrrr!!

eurusd..watch this level..short term.imho

2uq0je0.gif

euro got very bearish today
activated downside target of 1.3000 ish
4 hour data input
36 pips by 3 reversal hilo plot
uneless major supp comes in

2ldzrqp.gif

OK so now that the weak longs have been shaken out ...........the meltdown is over for now !!

Thurs and friday sideways and stability before the big unemployment number ........

BUT remember the YANKS have uncle Bernanke to manipulate this market higher !!

unfortunate we live in hypocritical and fraudulent ponzi scheme society..laissez faire died ages ago and went out of the window !!

So watch how uncle Ben pumps pomo via the nasdaq and inflates this markets higher going into the weekend !!

up we go .........its rally time or should i say POMO powerrrrrrrrrrrr!!

hello Folks .........

so we are back @ 6030 -6050 level !!

can we break the great wall of China @ 6100 after shaking out the weak longs ???

The problem we have now is a weak EURO and a potential H&S on oil !!

we need a catalyst to propel us > 6100 ..............other than QE3 , i cant see one yet! therefore FTSE remains < 6100 for the week ahead according to my analysis !

Attachments

• Crude Oil Full0611 Future.png
    Crude Oil Full0611 Future.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 131

FTSE 100

The great wall of China ........................ 6100 !!

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    17.5 KB · Views: 113

Since you look at Euro... are you thinking H&S pattern forming on the daily chart? Left shoulder, head... if it goes up to 1.45/1.46, possibly right shoulder forming?

Since you look at Euro... are you thinking H&S pattern forming on the daily chart? Left shoulder, head... if it goes up to 1.45/1.46, possibly right shoulder forming?

Good evening to you my friend......

Earthquake in Spain is going to add pressure to the EURO ..........also the liquidation in the oil market < $100 !!

H&S everywhere ........UUP very strong and looks bullish, take a look at weekly reversal candle with good volume !!

H&S on euro also on 4hr !

keep eye on 1.45 it certainly is one hell of resistance area .......If i was a swing trader i would have stop loss above 1.45 ........target 1.38 -35 !!

Attachments

• Spot FX EUR_USD (DFB)4hr.png
    Spot FX EUR_USD (DFB)4hr.png
    20.3 KB · Views: 114

That's my thinking.

I'm more a Leg Endary trader.

ws...you playing cricket this weekend ??
we are expecting 140 runs from you...same price as the eurusd next week

Last edited:

dollar index..daily data
a break upwards to 76.40 makes this chart bullish,with a strong upside target
sdej40.gif

my forecast for the week ahead , I expect the FTSE 100 to hit the 200 MA on the daily @ 5780

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    15.6 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:

hi ws..hopefully some good cricket for you at the weekend
did you play well ??

hi ws..hopefully some good cricket for you at the weekend
did you play well ??

not played due to bad weather

I am into road cycling now and I have a guest from Malaysia that I am looking after, a shaolin martial arts master.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.