Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

UUP - target 200 MA ...........EURO is going to go through some more pain

Attachments

• UUP.png
    UUP.png
    32.7 KB · Views: 118
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

euro short target 1.3 - 1.29 region !!

lets make some more pips folks

Timberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Fire in the hole ...............

guzel guzel ........

+ 52 pips by 8.20 am on FTSE 100

I am done for the day folks. People know where to find me if they wish to learn how to bat @ 80-90% day in/day out !!

euro targets @ 1.3 and 1.29 remain active and should be hit later today

Oil is the last piece to this jigsaw puzzle

OIl has H&S on daily .............right shoulder 85.5 !!

once that begins to fall Rome shall burn and crumble

Hi Wallstreet, i have just been given your thread, can you point me in the same direction as ajhill. Many thanks

euro short target 1.3 - 1.29 region !!

lets make some more pips folks

euro up by + 70 pips so far

all live trading folks , no blue peter trades !!

Timberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

fire in the hole

+ 120 pips in 3 hrs work!!

Hi Wallstreet, i have just been given your thread, can you point me in the same direction as ajhill. Many thanks

message sent my friend

Oil is the last piece to this jigsaw puzzle

OIl has H&S on daily .............right shoulder 85.5 !!

once that begins to fall Rome shall burn and crumble

and the last shoe finally drops and what do we have

a mini flash crash

understand what makes this market moves folks , intermarket analysis very important to learn !!

Hi Wallstreet,
Nice trading (as usual).
Just thought I'd drop a line to say hello, and a big thank you for all your posts (& Dentist... I like those eurusd charts, thanks!).
Been following the thread for a long time, hoping to improve my trading.
Cheers
Padnoter

Hi Wallstreet,
Nice trading (as usual).
Just thought I'd drop a line to say hello, and a big thank you for all your posts (& Dentist... I like those eurusd charts, thanks!).
Been following the thread for a long time, hoping to improve my trading.
Cheers
Padnoter

That is the aim folks, as title states ........."aimed to help New traders"

thank you for your kind words my friend, and yes Dentist is a legend

Dentist is Batman , I am Robin ........we aim to rid the world of the Jokers(charlatans that mislead the Newbies)

hehe

back by popular demand,my euro charts.... lol
anyway,something noted from the price action.at this point it is more important to trade from resistance / short..support is really not known in these turbulent times
see arrow from this morning"s price action.price up at resistance..got quickly shorted down.seems to be happening on most days in the european session.so just thinking..better not to call support areas.better to look for resistance areas
imho

dbqcxu.gif

EURO bias now bullish ..........IHS on 10 mins

Attachments

• Spot FX EUR_USD (30-NOV-10).png
    Spot FX EUR_USD (30-NOV-10).png
    13.3 KB · Views: 121

agree with you ws...
However'just when you think support has come in' it gets taken out in the eauropean session

EURO bias now bullish ..........IHS on 10 mins

IHS failed ............

I am long euro @ 1.2982 ....

stop loss now b/e..........but i expect euro to crash overnight as oil comes under pressure post china rate hike !!

FTSE 100 - Technically broken ...........5550 failed to hold by market close @ 16.30 !!! Key trend line breached

Timberrrrrrrrrrr

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    16.4 KB · Views: 138

ws..nice call you made on eurusd

Status
Not open for further replies.