Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Nikkei .............IHS in play !!

Attachments

• nikkei.png
    nikkei.png
    38.5 KB · Views: 120
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Nasdaq - Gap closed .....now looking to test 50 MA @ 2060 as previous resistance

Attachments

• NASDAQ-100 INDEX.png
    NASDAQ-100 INDEX.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 116

Gold ...H&S

Attachments

• Daily Spot Gold (18-NOV-10).png
    Daily Spot Gold (18-NOV-10).png
    20.7 KB · Views: 121

UUP - US Dollar Index - remians Bullish on the daily , 4 hr and 60 mins

Attachments

• UUP.png
    UUP.png
    44.2 KB · Views: 114

Bear flag formation, right shoulder being created as we put in a lower high for bias change

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    16.6 KB · Views: 134

hi ws..
thnks for the chart.the 5600 area looks really important.the uptrend still not broken as yet on this chart,despite ireland problem.it looks like it will take a major crisis to break it

2rnkjfs.gif

EUR/USD ..bias change under way ........expecting a Lowe High with a test of previous resistance = support @ 1.33

Attachments

• EUR_USD Spot.png
    EUR_USD Spot.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 122

Dr Copper - H&S looks like text book material ........

Attachments

• Copper Full1210 Future.png
    Copper Full1210 Future.png
    16.6 KB · Views: 114

AUS/USD - confirms the H&S on the FTSE 100, due to its strong correlation. Topping patterns galore

Attachments

• AUD_USD Spot.png
    AUD_USD Spot.png
    16.1 KB · Views: 110

Bear flag formation, right shoulder being created as we put in a lower high for bias change

as stated in my analysis over the last few weeks

The day of reckoning is almost here

FTSE 100 - H&S on the verge of being activated

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    16.2 KB · Views: 121

as stated in my analysis over the last few weeks

The day of reckoning is almost here

FTSE 100 - H&S on the verge of being activated

as stated in my analysis

Timberrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

+ 150 points by 8.20 am

I am officially done for the day

as stated in my analysis

Timberrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

+ 150 points by 8.20 am

I am officially done for the day

very good analysis on FTSE!
any analysis on which level FTSE will fall to? I am only holding position to early December no matter which level it will be then.
Any recommendation of the books you read before about the style of your analysis?

any analysis on which level FTSE will fall to? I am only holding position to early December no matter which level it will be then.
Any recommendation of the books you read before about the style of your analysis?

knowledge is not learn from books my friend, otherwise we would all be successful traders.

knowledge is learnt from the feet of your teachers .......

Find a mentor and accelerate your learning, it is by far the best way to learn.

I had many teachers in my lengthy journey and i encourage you to do the same .....

support

Provided the neckline holds and is not violated, FTSE targets are posted within the chart. They will act as support levels

FTSE 100 - Text book break down...target 5480 @ 200 MA !!

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    16.1 KB · Views: 115

FTSE 100

retest of neckline on H&S @ 5680

obedience or failure ?

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    15 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:

where are you located ws?

i'm with you on the h&s but this trend line is doing it's thing so far.

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Daily (26-NOV-10).png
    FTSE 100 Daily (26-NOV-10).png
    12.4 KB · Views: 115
Status
Not open for further replies.