Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

yes my friend

my view for the week ahead

FTSE 100 daily chart

Doji and shooting star candlestick indicating exhaustion

King of FTSE 100 , BP @ double top as oil sells off and puts in two spinning tops

UUP strong rally and uptrend resumes, golden cross still intact

I expect a pull back to 5590-5580 level, if that level is breached then we will head back down to 5530 and 5480

keep an eye on euro if, if support level breached on dentists chart then I expect this market to go into freefall

low 5534!! I can't get my head round the rally this afternoon.. Your levels were very helpful this morning, do you post daily levels anywhere? Are you looking for the market to make a move down to 5530 tomorow?

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

US-Healthcare Reform: Do you think unhappy investors / traders would express their disapproval in the stock market, later this afternoon?

Bearish Engulfing Candle on Friday (DJIA & SPY) have kept the stage set for a decline and FTSE was ready as well (Ref: WS)........

A drop might help the Indices to get back with the Rally once again ......

Cheers.

looks like the Dow has a hard on for 10800! Don't know if you are looking for a pull back but i sure as hell am. I mean, you'd think all these longs would want to take some profit at some point!!!

hanging man on FTSE 100 Daily chart = bearish

5590 held ...

if revisited on 2nd time it will not hold and activate 5530 !!

Attachments

• FTSE 100-daily  .png
    FTSE 100-daily .png
    17.5 KB · Views: 129

potential scenario for tomorrow provided 5660 is held as resistance

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Daily (22-MAR-10)60mins.png
    FTSE 100 Daily (22-MAR-10)60mins.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 135

gttrader...is the ftse direction going in youre favour..??

FTSE, DOW, and DAX all at round numbers. Long FTSE and DAX, account well leveraged due to withdrawing some spending $, but keeping stops a safe distance away until new support appears (assuming, of course, that it does...).

FTSE, DOW, and DAX all at round numbers. Long FTSE and DAX, account well leveraged due to withdrawing some spending $, but keeping stops a safe distance away until new support appears (assuming, of course, that it does...).[/QUOTE

excellent..keep up the good work

Hi mate, NO!! took a big loss this morning.... on to the next one..

How have you been getting on? have you any long term view for the indicies, i trade futures only not cash markets...

dollar index now at res
8 hourly plot
lets see if the fed can send it down again.
if they cant ,then stocks down

zn3gjs.jpg

the trendline is holding it down in this chart
daily data
huq6fo.png

FTSE 100 -10 min chart - support 5674 , 5660,5650, resistance 5700. bias down due to weakness in fundamental variables!! wedge formation but 5650 needs to be breached for sell off

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Daily (24-MAR-10).png
    FTSE 100 Daily (24-MAR-10).png
    16.3 KB · Views: 108

shorting footsi trg 5640

kaciara...nice one
there is a negative development on ftse 100 now
10 min data plot
there is a downside vertical count/orange line,from the lat column of "o"s.target could be 5560 area
box size is 8.00 by 3 reversal

o5yxch.jpg

hold the trigger...not showing on 1 box reversal as yet

10 min data plot...close data only
12 points box size by 1 box reversal
trendline unbroken.last signal was negative.in my mind,that is not a change in trend
just an opinion
price has shot back into the congestion area.could be a false signal at this point in time

ri7qip.jpg

nas 100
10 min data plot
not quite negative yet
3 pts box size by 1 reversal
10 min close data

f3rs08.jpg

eurusd
hourly data plot
27 pips by 1 box reversal
its trending now/downwards.trendline is important.we need to see a signal above the trendline to say that the downtrend has ended

t9e03r.jpg

I just need to stress this again my friends,

The view published here is my own, based on my own technical analysis. It is not intended as investment advice; what you do with it is entirely your choice.

you trade at your won risk

and always, always do your own analysis

because, that's the only way you are going to learn
RNS is the UK's leading service for regulatory news announcements.It is the provider of choice for companies traded on the London Stock Exchange.

ETFExchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are open-ended index tracking funds listed and traded on-exchange. They allow investors to gain exposure to a diverse range of assests and offer simple and efficient access to developed and emerging markets, broad and sector indices.
http://www.uxsight.com/category/168390/jokes-pranks.html

Status
Not open for further replies.